Our Anti-Colonial President

What we really need is to get Obama out of the White House, gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House.

Obama is clearly and enemy of the United States and our Constitution.

Whether he calls it anti-colonialism or something else does not matter. His degrading of the United States to put us on more equal standing with mediocre European countries is ludicrous. He has already given us the first downgrading of or credit worthiness. He's apologized to every leader in every country he has visited.

He flies around in Air Force One with an entourage fit for a King's family to facilitate his figurative SHITTING ON THE UNITED STATES.

He and his racist wife defile our flag and our history of supporting and fighting for FREEDOM and capitalism.

He is driven by the Marxist principles of his father and of his dearly beloved Marxist professors at wherever the fuck it is that he claims to have studied college level courses. (Where's your transcript and your thesis papers, Obie?")

He is a liar, an impostor and totally unfit to be President of the United States...yet liberals worship his persona and would bow down to kiss his ass if he told them to. Oh how easy it is to fool fools these days!

you had that already for 6 years and it didnt work.

The rest of your post is boring drivel

You deflect the argument from Obama's ANTI-AMERICANISM to Bush's failure to satisfy American liberals. That is irrelevant to the dismissal of our Constitution under the "leadership" of this goddamned Marxist asshole we call Obama.

Bush was clearly not perfect...at least he was not against the principles of this country.

Your argument is inadequate...just like Obama.

If anyone is "against the principles of this country" it is you. President Obama was elected to the office and even before he took the oath of office bums like you and McConnell attacked him - the only plausable explanation is he is a man of color and that offended losers like you to the core.

Your post exceeds boring, it contains only the usual bullshit line broadcast by AM Radio 'philosphers', few of whom attended a University and hold the intelligentsia - likely to you and them anyone with a 9th grade education who can read - in contempt.

You disgust me.

What we really need is to get Obama out of the White House, gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House.

Whether he calls it anti-colonialism or something else does not matter. His degrading of the United States to put us on more equal standing with mediocre European countries is ludicrous. He has already given us the first downgrading of or credit worthiness. He's apologized to every leader in every country he has visited.

He flies around in Air Force One with an entourage fit for a King's family to facilitate his figurative SHITTING ON THE UNITED STATES.

He and his racist wife defile our flag and our history of supporting and fighting for FREEDOM and capitalism.

He is driven by the Marxist principles of his father and of his dearly beloved Marxist professors at wherever the fuck it is that he claims to have studied college level courses. (Where's your transcript and your thesis papers, Obie?")

He is a liar, an impostor and totally unfit to be President of the United States...yet liberals worship his persona and would bow down to kiss his ass if he told them to. Oh how easy it is to fool fools these days!

You deflect the argument from Obama's ANTI-AMERICANISM to Bush's failure to satisfy American liberals. That is irrelevant to the dismissal of our Constitution under the "leadership" of this goddamned Marxist asshole we call Obama.

Bush was clearly not perfect...at least he was not against the principles of this country.

lol...a partisan hack thinks Obama is Anti-American...Wow shocking.

Sigh Bush was a failure because he was too LIBERAL and too in bed with wall street. Obama is no different and mittens will be the samething.

Yeah he's not a marxist. Go take your pills old man, you are seeing things that are not true at all.

Sure Bush was. See wiretapping and The Patriot Act. Look i understand you have nothing but talking points. Your mental pool is rather shallow.

For the avoidance of doubt, there are no facts in the OP beyond the references, nor is it a fact-based editorial. It is just an assembly of editorials.

Trust me, she wants to believe it is real so much that facts elude her thought process entirely.

What facts?

See what I mean?
I couldn't have picked out a better avi for you myself.

Check this out:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

For some odd reason you seem to think that quoting a Neocon shill somehow makes a point. Trust me, all it is doing is stroking your perverted sense of reality, putting you further and further away from the real world.

I have already gone toe to toe with you and yet you seem to fall face first.

But, keep quoting neocon conjecture, it really helps everyone see how nutty you are. :lol:

The words in the OP too difficult for you, blastula?

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 11th Edition [Hardcover]
Merriam-Webster

$16.15

They are not your own words. Is it too difficult to form your own opinion without copying and pasting something?

I mean sure your OP's tend to be neat and orderly, but your regular comments when you do post some are a mess. The true sign of a crazy person.

I realize how abjectly moronic you are...but sometimes you even abuse the privilege!

Do you think that the passages that I use are chosen at random???

OMG! Did I use the word 'think' in any connection to you????

My bad.

"The true sign of a crazy person."
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

see people this is what she posts when she isnt copying and pasting..

oh no nothing about you is random. no i think you are so anal you shit once a week.

But you will notice how you are flailing around avoiding giving out your own opinion on the matter. Again another shallow pool poster.

For the avoidance of doubt, there are no facts in the OP beyond the references, nor is it a fact-based editorial. It is just an assembly of editorials.

Trust me, she wants to believe it is real so much that facts elude her thought process entirely.

What facts?

See what I mean?

Check this out:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

Perfect example of how crazy you are. I have a feeling you have like Adhd or something.You have trouble focusing on things.

What facts?

See what I mean?

Check this out:

Coulter

For some odd reason you seem to think that quoting a Neocon shill somehow makes a point. Trust me, all it is doing is stroking your perverted sense of reality, putting you further and further away from the real world.

I have already gone toe to toe with you and yet you seem to fall face first.

But, keep quoting neocon conjecture, it really helps everyone see how nutty you are. :lol:

"I have already gone toe to toe with you..."

And you're serious???

A bunch of 'is not, is not' posts is going 'toe to toe'????

To compare your work with mine is compare a bamboo hut- simple, but not without some level of charm- to the palace at Versailles.

They are not your own words. Is it too difficult to form your own opinion without copying and pasting something?

I mean sure your OP's tend to be neat and orderly, but your regular comments when you do post some are a mess. The true sign of a crazy person.

I realize how abjectly moronic you are...but sometimes you even abuse the privilege!

My bad.

oh no nothing about you is random. no i think you are so anal you shit once a week.

But you will notice how you are flailing around avoiding giving out your own opinion on the matter. Again another shallow pool poster.

Not only is your ability bottom of the barrel, but you language and allusions, disgusting.

But...representative of the circles in which you'd be allowed.

Why Barack Obama is an anti-colonialist

By Dinesh D'Souza
Friday, October 8, 2010

If you want to understand what is going on in the White House today, you have to begin with Barack Obama. No, not that Barack Obama. I mean Barack Obama Sr., the president's father. Obama gets his identity and his ideology from his father. Ironically, the man who was absent for virtually all of Obama's life is precisely the one shaping his values and actions.

How do I know this? Because Obama tells us himself. His autobiography is titled "Dreams From My Father." Notice that the title is not "Dreams of My Father." Obama isn't writing about his father's dreams. He is writing about the dreams that he got from his father.

Dinesh D'Souza - Why Barack Obama is an anti-colonialist

Sigh Bush was a failure because he was too LIBERAL and too in bed with wall street. Obama is no different and mittens will be the samething.

Yeah he's not a marxist. Go take your pills old man, you are seeing things that are not true at all.

Sure Bush was. See wiretapping and The Patriot Act. Look i understand you have nothing but talking points. Your mental pool is rather shallow.
You're blinded by your worship of the Marxist asshole Obama. Though he will not say that he is a Marxist (he lies to get elected, you fucking idiot!) he surrounds himself with Marxist and communist appointees (Czars) to help in the transition (the fundamental transformation) of America.

I can't help it that there are so many blind idiots that do not see through this asshole Marxist.

What we really need is a pro-colonialist in office.

G'luck!

Yes, of course. That makes perfect sense.

Please, scream your rant louder - and with a better microphone. Make sure all of America gets a taste of just how far off the turnip truck the far right reactionaries have fallen.

You're blinded by your worship of the Marxist asshole Obama. Though he will not say that he is a Marxist (he lies to get elected, you fucking idiot!) he surrounds himself with Marxist and communist appointees (Czars) to help in the transition (the fundamental transformation) of America.

I can't help it that there are so many blind idiots that do not see through this asshole Marxist.

Are the monsters aware you are sleeping on top of their bed?

My bad.

Not only is your ability bottom of the barrel, but you language and allusions, disgusting.

But...representative of the circles in which you'd be allowed.

still haven't answered. Keep flailing you nothing.

you drink bleach huh?

Its kinda hard to worship a guy who i think is a failure like Bush. Thats the problem with you people, You don't read, you just stay on message like a good parrot. Don't come crying to me when the GOP rapes you, It wont be a legitimate rape.

I would like more specifics on Oblamas sharing(giving away) of power of our domination of the post WWII era.
I should also like to know how Oblama is redistributing the wealth? Ie , Welfare is a tired and used variable, it of proven that the system was there before Oblama took office.
I would do it myself but I am soo tired after not working and getting my rebate check from Oblama, like the onez I gotz from daddy Busf

you drink bleach huh?

Its kinda hard to worship a guy who i think is a failure like Bush. Thats the problem with you people, You don't read, you just stay on message like a good parrot. Don't come crying to me when the GOP rapes you, It wont be a legitimate rape.

you is " you people" ?

"I have already gone toe to toe with you..."

And you're serious???

A bunch of 'is not, is not' posts is going 'toe to toe'????

You're right,

I was mistaken by considering your drivel as being anything near a coherent thought.

But, go ahead and post another Necon quote.. If it makes you feel any better. :lol:

Forum List

Back