Our Anti-Colonial President

far left? So its far left to bend over to pressure and cut taxes or extend the bush era tax cuts?
If you want to have a point, make sure its grounded in something factual.
PoliticalChic only requires grounding in something which has been published by somebody somewhere, notwithstanding fact.

So, you still were unable to grasp the essence of the OP?

No prob....it was only meant for adults.
I got the essence: that now anti-obamites want to declare that Kenyan anti-colonialism is inspiring Obama this week, instead of Marx last week.

What we really need is a pro-colonialist in office.
What we really need is to get Obama out of the White House, gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House.

Obama is clearly and enemy of the United States and our Constitution.

Whether he calls it anti-colonialism or something else does not matter. His degrading of the United States to put us on more equal standing with mediocre European countries is ludicrous. He has already given us the first downgrading of or credit worthiness. He's apologized to every leader in every country he has visited.

He flies around in Air Force One with an entourage fit for a King's family to facilitate his figurative SHITTING ON THE UNITED STATES.

He and his racist wife defile our flag and our history of supporting and fighting for FREEDOM and capitalism.

He is driven by the Marxist principles of his father and of his dearly beloved Marxist professors at wherever the fuck it is that he claims to have studied college level courses. (Where's your transcript and your thesis papers, Obie?")

He is a liar, an impostor and totally unfit to be President of the United States...yet liberals worship his persona and would bow down to kiss his ass if he told them to. Oh how easy it is to fool fools these days!

you had that already for 6 years and it didnt work.

The rest of your post is boring drivel

So whats your point in your own words?

The words in the OP too difficult for you, blastula?

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 11th Edition [Hardcover]
Merriam-Webster

$16.15

They are not your own words. Is it too difficult to form your own opinion without copying and pasting something?

I mean sure your OP's tend to be neat and orderly, but your regular comments when you do post some are a mess. The true sign of a crazy person.

I just used now because this is the first time that I'd seen an anti-obamite use these characters as a point of reference.

There were some parts of the OP which I didn't understand, or understood differently.

The take-away is that our President was steeped in anti-American, far-Left propaganda from childhood through graduate school.

Sadly, he hasn't shown the insight which would have neutralized same.

Even more sadly, he has used a redistribuionist and 'settling old scores' outlook in sailing the ship of state.

Luckily, he'll be gone shortly.
far left? So its far left to bend over to pressure and cut taxes or extend the bush era tax cuts?

"anti-American, far-Left propaganda from childhood..."

1. “Activism for peace and human rights causes has characterized the congregation of the First Unitarian Church of Honolulu since it was organized 50 years ago. Members were instrumental in founding the League of Women Voters and activating a local branch of the American Civil Liberties Union. It offered sanctuary to servicemen who went AWOL to avoid being sent to Vietnam. It helped launch the Save Our Constitution effort to fight the constitutional amendment on same-sex marriages. And just recently, the church sponsored a Death with Dignity poll that collected a 72 percent response in favor of end-of-life legislation....”
Honolulu Star-Bulletin Features

2. Obama hid his Unitarian connections during the campaign. In a 2006 speech, Obama explained:

"I was not raised in a particularly religious household, as undoubtedly many in the audience were. My father, who returned to Kenya when I was just two, was born Muslim but as an adult became an atheist. My mother, whose parents were non-practicing Baptists and Methodists, was probably one of the most spiritual people and kindest people I've ever known, but grew up with a healthy skepticism of organized religion herself. As a consequence, so did I."

But Obama's 2006 speech contradicted his own memoir 'Dreams from My Father,' (p.17) in which he writes of his grandfather:

"In his only skirmish into organized religion, he would enroll the family in the local Unitarian Universalist congregation...." Archived-Articles: The Unitarian Church and Obama's Religious Upbringing

a. Stanley and Madelyn Dunham in 1955 picked up and relocated 2,000 miles from Texas to Seattle. The next year they relocated to Mercer Island specifically so their daughter, Obama's future mother Stanley Ann Dunham could attend Mercer Island High School. Another attraction: The East Shore Unitarian Church, also a hotbed of leftist activism.

One year earlier, Mercer Island schools had distinguished themselves in a way which might have caused others to avoid them. The Chicago Tribune explains,

"In 1955, the chairman of the Mercer Island school board, John Stenhouse, testified before the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party." http://www.valfoubert.com/Strong Personalities Shaped a Future Senator.pdf

b. The Chicago Tribune mentions a description of the Dunham's chosen church as "The Little Red Church on the Hill". According to its own website, East Shore Unitarian Church got that name because of, "Well-publicized debates and forums on such controversial subjects as the admission of ‘Red China' to the United Nations...." Mercer Island's John Stenhouse, according to his 2000 obituary, once served as church president possibly contributing to the ‘red' label.

The Dunhams moved to Honolulu in 1960 after Ann graduated and quickly became friends with leftists such as now-Rep. Neil Abercrombie (D-HI) and Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis. Obama's mother-to-be enrolled at the University of Hawaii and soon met Barack Obama Sr. in a Russian language class. She would remain affiliated with the University for most of her life. Archived-Articles: The Unitarian Church and Obama's Religious Upbringing

Covered far more fully in "Manchurian President," by Aaron Klein.

Consider picking up a copy when you learn to read.

Wasn't "anti-colonialism" sort of core to the birth of our nation?

The take-away is that our President was steeped in anti-American, far-Left propaganda from childhood through graduate school.

Sadly, he hasn't shown the insight which would have neutralized same.

Even more sadly, he has used a redistribuionist and 'settling old scores' outlook in sailing the ship of state.

Luckily, he'll be gone shortly.
PoliticalChic only requires grounding in something which has been published by somebody somewhere, notwithstanding fact.

You'd appear a bit more intelligent if you stick to words you can define....

"...notwithstanding fact."

not·with·stand·ing/ˌnätwiTHˈstandiNG/
Preposition:
In spite of.
Adverb:
Nevertheless; in spite of this.

Now that I've taught you what 'notwithstanding' means, could you provide facts that run counter to the OP?

No?

Well, then, last seat in the dumb row for you.

What we really need is a pro-colonialist in office.
What we really need is to get Obama out of the White House, gain control of the Senate and keep control of the House.

Obama is clearly and enemy of the United States and our Constitution.

Whether he calls it anti-colonialism or something else does not matter. His degrading of the United States to put us on more equal standing with mediocre European countries is ludicrous. He has already given us the first downgrading of or credit worthiness. He's apologized to every leader in every country he has visited.

He flies around in Air Force One with an entourage fit for a King's family to facilitate his figurative SHITTING ON THE UNITED STATES.

He and his racist wife defile our flag and our history of supporting and fighting for FREEDOM and capitalism.

He is driven by the Marxist principles of his father and of his dearly beloved Marxist professors at wherever the fuck it is that he claims to have studied college level courses. (Where's your transcript and your thesis papers, Obie?")

He is a liar, an impostor and totally unfit to be President of the United States...yet liberals worship his persona and would bow down to kiss his ass if he told them to. Oh how easy it is to fool fools these days!

you had that already for 6 years and it didnt work.

The rest of your post is boring drivel

You deflect the argument from Obama's ANTI-AMERICANISM to Bush's failure to satisfy American liberals. That is irrelevant to the dismissal of our Constitution under the "leadership" of this goddamned Marxist asshole we call Obama.

Bush was clearly not perfect...at least he was not against the principles of this country.

Your argument is inadequate...just like Obama.

....and in your post I can hear the snuffling of the ubiquitous pigs of the Left…

As usual, the ignorant who are afraid of others recognizing their ignorance, i.e., you, pretend to have a considered opinion, while in actuality you mere parrot some bumper-sticker that the Left feeds you: "the rambling of Newt Gingrich"

"Education dominated Gingrich’s life from the time he entered Emory University and on from there. While at Emory, he earned a B.A. in history in 1965 and then an M.A. in 1968. From there the budding scholar earned a PhD in modern European history from Tulane University in 1971. Well-suited for the academic life, Gingrich taught history at West Georgia College (now the University of West Georgia) for eight years."
Newt Gingrich: A Brilliant Neo-Con with a lot of Baggage - Off The Grid News

Hmm, see once again you seem to suffer from some issues with your eyesight... Perhaps you should get that checked? Or maybe you have some Chick-fil-a crumbs stuck in your eyes?

I never said that Newt was not an educated man, in fact, good for him.. I applaud anyone who uses the federally propped up educational system to gain knowledge, it is what they do with it that I may have an issue with.

Newt has proven himself to be an ideological Neocon, just because you want to believe everything he writes does not, in FACT, make him right.

To the best of my recollection, I'm only read one of Gingrich's books. It was excellent, insightful.
How many have you read....you know, as the basis of your 'opinion'?

I choose not to spend my money on his rhetorical drivel.

As for a previous post.....
....I’m sorry I hurt your feeling when I called you stupid.
I really thought you already knew.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but good for you. It's cute, you know, how you try and insult people.

:lol:

Preposition:
In spite of.
Adverb:

Now that I've taught you what 'notwithstanding' means, could you provide facts that run counter to the OP?

No?

This from the chic who had to look up notwithstanding! :lol:

So, you still were unable to grasp the essence of the OP?

No prob....it was only meant for adults.
I got the essence: that now anti-obamites want to declare that Kenyan anti-colonialism is inspiring Obama this week, instead of Marx last week.

Why do you insist on proclaiming your inadequacies???

Don't you realize that each post is more documentation that you are clueless???

You just claimed that anti-colonialism and Marxism are mutually exclusive.

Get a library card.

For the avoidance of doubt, there are no facts in the OP beyond the references, nor is it a fact-based editorial. It is just an assembly of editorials.

You deflect the argument from Obama's ANTI-AMERICANISM to Bush's failure to satisfy American liberals. That is irrelevant to the dismissal of our Constitution under the "leadership" of this goddamned Marxist asshole we call Obama.

Bush was clearly not perfect...at least he was not against the principles of this country.

Hmm,

There is this paper called "The USA PATRIOT act" It has Bushes name on it. Have you read it?

Wasn't "anti-colonialism" sort of core to the birth of our nation?

Yes...and that's already been said in this thread. The United States hasn't established colonies in the same sense that Britain and France did when they established those in what we now call the United States.

Kenya was colonized by the British and subjected to British rule, British tax and other British bullshit. I would be anti-colonialism had I lived there...like Barry's father. I would have been anti-colonialism had I lived in one of the British colonies here prior to 1776.

The United States has never "colonized" a country by sending governors and taking over private property.

Last edited:
So whats your point in your own words?

The words in the OP too difficult for you, blastula?

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 11th Edition [Hardcover]
Merriam-Webster

$16.15

They are not your own words. Is it too difficult to form your own opinion without copying and pasting something?

I mean sure your OP's tend to be neat and orderly, but your regular comments when you do post some are a mess. The true sign of a crazy person.

I realize how abjectly moronic you are...but sometimes you even abuse the privilege!

Do you think that the passages that I use are chosen at random???

OMG! Did I use the word 'think' in any connection to you????

My bad.

"The true sign of a crazy person."
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

....and in your post i can hear the snuffling of the ubiquitous pigs of the left…

as usual, the ignorant who are afraid of others recognizing their ignorance, i.e., you, pretend to have a considered opinion, while in actuality you mere parrot some bumper-sticker that the left feeds you: "the rambling of newt gingrich"

"education dominated gingrich’s life from the time he entered emory university and on from there. While at emory, he earned a b.a. In history in 1965 and then an m.a. In 1968. From there the budding scholar earned a phd in modern european history from tulane university in 1971. Well-suited for the academic life, gingrich taught history at west georgia college (now the university of west georgia) for eight years."
newt gingrich: A brilliant neo-con with a lot of baggage - off the grid news

hmm, see once again you seem to suffer from some issues with your eyesight... Perhaps you should get that checked? Or maybe you have some chick-fil-a crumbs stuck in your eyes?

I never said that newt was not an educated man, in fact, good for him.. I applaud anyone who uses the federally propped up educational system to gain knowledge, it is what they do with it that i may have an issue with.

Newt has proven himself to be an ideological neocon, just because you want to believe everything he writes does not, in fact, make him right.

to the best of my recollection, i'm only read one of gingrich's books. It was excellent, insightful.
How many have you read....you know, as the basis of your 'opinion'?

i choose not to spend my money on his rhetorical drivel.

as for a previous post.....
....i’m sorry i hurt your feeling when i called you stupid.
I really thought you already knew.

i have no idea what you are talking about, but good for you. It's cute, you know, how you try and insult people.

:lol:

wadda ya' mean 'try'????

Hmm,

There is this paper called "The USA PATRIOT act" It has Bushes name on it. Have you read it?

Oh, you have a problem with a bit of intrusion into your "private life" in order to prevent terrorists from flourishing and succeeding in their plans to kill us all?

I haven't read the entire Patriot Act, nor do I plan to do so. I do know that George W. Bush loves and supports this country's principles INFINITELY more so than does the goddamned Marxist Obama.

Preposition:
In spite of.
Adverb:

No?

This from the chic who had to look up notwithstanding! :lol:

Dummy....If I didn't know what it meant, how would I know you used it incorrectly???

So.....got those 'facts' you were crowing about?

Or you like that seat?

For the avoidance of doubt, there are no facts in the OP beyond the references, nor is it a fact-based editorial. It is just an assembly of editorials.

Well, then, it clearly was less than astute for you to attempt to counter same with 'notwithstanding fact' in post #15.

...of course, you haven't been able to provide any of those 'facts.'

Just another talker.
Let me guess: you're a product of government schools.

Trust me, she wants to believe it is real so much that facts elude her thought process entirely.

What facts?

See what I mean?
I couldn't have picked out a better avi for you myself.

Check this out:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

Last edited:

Forum List

Back