Our Anti-Colonial President

The point is idiot, Obama believes that the Europeans conquered and stole all the natural resources from the countries they colonized which is partly true, but he also believes he can reverse that and give these countries back some of what they stole, which is why he sends money to some of these counties to develop their own resources while he limits our own.
Huh?! Which former colonial nations has Obama increased funding to in order to develop their own resources?

Why are you financing offshore drilling in Brazil if there's a permitorium at home? David Vitter wants the administration -- specifically the Export-Import Bank -- to explain how and how much the US has benefitted from a $2 billion loan we gave Brazil for offshore drilling. “I am sure you can understand the frustration Louisianans have with a $2 billion loan to produce energy offshore Brazil,” Vitter wrote to [Export-Import Presient Fred] Hochberg – especially given the “ongoing de facto moratorium” on deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

Vitter has specific questions as to the benefits of the loan. “I would appreciate a full accounting for the return on investment the American taxpayer has received, and is anticipated to receive, on the $2 billion loan to this Brazilian petroleum company,” Vitter wrote to Hochberg. “I want to understand why permitting domestically is nearly stalled, and if there is at least a return on this investment over the last year and a half for supporting production offshore Brazil
."

Obama administration likes offshore drilling -- in Brazil

Methinks you are confused That story is about a loan. From the E/I bank. To a country that can't really be defined as a former colony.

Other than being wrong on all points, your post makes sense.

Huh?! Which former colonial nations has Obama increased funding to in order to develop their own resources?

Why are you financing offshore drilling in Brazil if there's a permitorium at home? David Vitter wants the administration -- specifically the Export-Import Bank -- to explain how and how much the US has benefitted from a $2 billion loan we gave Brazil for offshore drilling. “I am sure you can understand the frustration Louisianans have with a $2 billion loan to produce energy offshore Brazil,” Vitter wrote to [Export-Import Presient Fred] Hochberg – especially given the “ongoing de facto moratorium” on deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

Vitter has specific questions as to the benefits of the loan. “I would appreciate a full accounting for the return on investment the American taxpayer has received, and is anticipated to receive, on the $2 billion loan to this Brazilian petroleum company,” Vitter wrote to Hochberg. “I want to understand why permitting domestically is nearly stalled, and if there is at least a return on this investment over the last year and a half for supporting production offshore Brazil
."

Obama administration likes offshore drilling -- in Brazil

Methinks you are confused That story is about a loan. From the E/I bank. To a country that can't really be defined as a former colony.

brazil wasn't a colony?

they just all got together one day and decided to speak portuguese?

really?

brazil wasn't a colony?

they just all got together one day and decided to speak portuguese?

really?

Brazil was a colony. 200 years ago. In that sense, every country in the world could probably be defined as a former colony.

In the context of a discussion about anti-colonialism, the reference is to modern colonies. And the money was a loan. From the Export-Import Bank

Last edited:
Oh, there's your story, run with it....idiot.

If I were you, I'd shut the fuck up about racist churches given Obamination actually attended one for 20 years compared to the Mormon church that was one "years" before Romney started attended his church.

The Mormons today aren't racists today like black liberation assholes in Rev Wright and Obamination. You continue to show idiots can get dumber by the minute here with effort.

Imagine if Romney as a teen had a mentor that was a card carrying KKK member, then he followed a college professor that was also in the KKK, he joined white racist groups on campus even spoke out at a rally then in his adult years befriended an abortion clinic bomber. Nevermind his white racist preacher of 20 years that did his marriage ceremony in a Nazi like ceremony.

Then when running for POTUS the media ignored the stories and even covered them up....

Romney grew up in a racist church. An officially racist church.

The movie 2016 points out Obamination's ties to PLO terrorist supporters, so you need to twist that into racism too.

Twist your lameass race card on a man just as dark as Obamination...and more a minority than half-breed Obamination.

'Anti-colonialist' decoded:

To call Obama an anti-colonialist, in a Kenyan context, is to effectively call him a Mau Mau, referring to the anti-colonial rebellion in Kenya in the fifties, and thus associate him with - from a certain white perspective -

violent heathen black African 'savages' bent on slaughtering civilized white people.

Not exactly nuanced, once you know the code.

Forum List

Back