‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

You do realize that the troops we have/had In Syria are now in Iraq, just across the border. The Afghanis are running their own war now as evidenced by the almost absence of any combat deaths in that country.

I have had a major investment in these wars as each of my children has served in each location, so I suggest you back off and educate yourself.

I also work for the US Army.

The “Afghanis” LOL. Thanks for coming out. You have demonstrated quite undoubtedly just how little knowledge you have regarding what you’re discussing.

Also, are you criminally deficient, ignorant to the facts or you just can’t read? The absence of combat deaths in Afghanistan? Are you joking me? The Taliban have been clipping Afghan soldiers and their Western handlers/security advisors ever since the first phase of de-escalation (which was one of Obama’s biggest mistakes, no doubt). Do you only ever listen to Rush and watch Fox?

Your personal investment means dick all, but thanks for coming out. You have underscored a profound ignorance of all things military re: policy and government pursuits.

What a moron! Facts mean nothing to you I guess. You say I don't know but then you provide nothing to sustain your point. Did you learn debate from a three year-old?

Hahahahahaha. Now this dumbfck wants to claim facts.

Really? After you’ve done nothing save for spewing your baseless opinions?

I have it on record from military strategists and policy analysts themselves- CONSERVATIVES- who have denounced Trump’s stupidity. I have even posted links in the other thread relating to Iran.

Your opinion means dick, lackey.

How many years did you serve, and I don't mean in a chow hall?

How many years did your celebrity crush orangutan-in-chief serve?

Probably about as long as you did!

How about our Secretary of State? How long did he serve?

Iran sponsored Hezbollah, which directly resulted in 200 dead marines in Beirut in the 80s.

Iran sponsored nearly every single Shiite militant org in Iraq post-US occupation. Groups which went on to wantonly kill American forces and security personnel.

Stop making excuses for the Persian inbreds.
Our CIA should have never fucked with them in 1953 and 1979 , and we shouldn't have helped Saddam Hussein kill over a million Iranians in the early 80's, before Lebanon.People need to read more. It gets tiring doing people's homework for them.

Yeah, cuz we all know that when these shtiholes went communist they became hippie paradises of peace and love for their neighbors n stuff.

We can note that your ilk never have a bad word to say about Soviet imperialism and interference in the domestic politics of countries. Why is that? Oh yeah, it's because you're all phonies and shills.
My ilk ? Troll somewhere else kid.
The big boys are playing on this block. Run along .

lol you think you're a 'big boy'? You're just another dips hit racist spewing the tired old anti-American rubbish, like your fellow gimps and losers. You wish you were some pompous little commissar ordering peasants around in some village somewhere, playing Overlord. We know your type, hiding behind fake 'principles' and pretending to be bleeding hearts but we know you're really just sniveling sociopaths angry at all the sane people in your way.

After 20 years of war

Nobody will buy a war with Iran
And yet Trump critics seem to be jonesing for war with Iran, while Trump supporters seem content that the sanctions will do the job without a hot war.
Let’s see
There is nothing left to see. You guys are aching for a war with Iran because you can then complain about it. Republicans want results and will get them from the sanctions, but Democrats are all about political gestures. You would be happy to see a war with Iran you could complain about just as you are happy to see the suffering at the border which was entirely created by Democrats in Congress by irresponsibly blocking all measures to secure the border or to provide humane treatment for the illegals in an effort to try to embarrass the President.

Exactly. They would rather destroy this country and every other one on the planet in tantrums over not getting their way than go for real peace by standing up to vermin psychos like the Mullahs; they admire the Mullahs and see them as their friends.

lol you think you're a 'big boy'? You're just another dips hit racist spewing the tired old anti-American rubbish, like your fellow gimps and losers. You wish you were some pompous little commissar ordering peasants around in some village somewhere, playing Overlord. We know your type, hiding behind fake 'principles' and pretending to be bleeding hearts but we know you're really just sniveling sociopaths angry at all the sane people in your way.
Wrong again as usual, dummy.

'Deja Vu' of Iraq War Lies as Mike Pompeo Blames Iran for Tanker Attack Without Single Shred of Evidence
In a press conference that immediately evoked memories of the lead-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday claimed Iran was behind alleged attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman without presenting one single shred of evidence.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/13/deja-vu-iraq-war-lies-mike-pompeo-blames-iran-tanker-attack-without-single-shred

Pompeo alleged that only the Iranians had the expertise to deploy these mines.

We heard this crock for 8.5 years in Iraq– all shaped charges had to be Iran-backed, even those of al-Qaeda, because Iraqis didn’t have the expertise. Shaped charges are a simple WWII technology and the US invaded Iraq out of fears it was so sophisticated that it could construct an atomic bomb.

Whatever Pompeo Says, There Is No Certainty Iran Mined the Tankers

Forum List

Back