Our 38th today

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2018
The People's Republic of the Californicated
IMG_0512.JPG
Ater 38 years i guess I'm stuck on this gal.
She gave me a new tablet to waste time on this board with and 2 new MAGA hats, one for me and one for her. She got a watch along with flowers, dinner and the usual stuff.

ohhhhh

I thought you were bragging about your 38th child.

(scary)

ohhhhh

(scary)

Nope. We've got none. By the time we were hitched, it was too late for kids.
We just got done with redoing our trust, as there's no family left for either of us so charities get it all. Vets for me and animals for her. The gubberment gets nuttin, nada, zero, zip just a thumb in the eye.

ohhhhh

(scary)

We just got done with redoing our trust, as there's no family left for either of us so charities get it all. Vets for me and animals for her. The gubberment gets nuttin, nada, zero, zip just a thumb in the eye.

If you are looking to help out vets, I'm retired Navy and could use a bit of an inheritance. Never got one, as I was orphaned at the age of 8.

If your name is Dick Foster, how come the cake says Larry?

The cake was for a friend that dropped by last summer on his way to the Reno air race and it just happend to be his birthday.
Larry has been my wife's friend since grammer school. They are both natives of LA And both are hard core conservatives. I guess things have changed a bit since then. People weren't always crazy here.

ohhhhh

(scary)

If you are looking to help out vets, I'm retired Navy and could use a bit of an inheritance. Never got one, as I was orphaned at the age of 8.

It's a disabled veterans charity. Finding good charities is a task in itself and it took some searching to weed them out. Basically if you see TV ads for one, it's a worthless scam so keep looking. Like almost anything else you see on TV these days, garbage.

The cake was for a friend that dropped by last summer on his way to the Reno air race and it just happend to be his birthday.
Larry has been my wife's friend since grammer school. They are both natives of LA And both are hard core conservatives. I guess things have changed a bit since then. People weren't always crazy here.

So, to celebrate 38 years of wedded bliss to your spouse, you decide to post a pic of her from almost a year ago holding a birthday cake for her friend?

Dude....................you gotta up your game for anniversary celebrations, because this one ain't exactly spectacular.

ohhhhh

(scary)

It's a disabled veterans charity. Finding good charities is a task in itself and it took some searching to weed them out. Basically if you see TV ads for one, it's a worthless scam so keep looking. Like almost anything else you see on TV these days, garbage.

One of the reasons I only donated to CFC charities while I was in the military. CFC had a book that listed a whole bunch of different charities, what they stood for, who they helped, and what percentage of donations went to the charity, and what percentage was given to those who it was designed to help.

I never donated to a charity that used more than 20 percent of the donations they took in, because I don't want to support the charity, I want to support the people the charity was designed to help.

So, to celebrate 38 years of wedded bliss to your spouse, you decide to post a pic of her from almost a year ago holding a birthday cake for her friend?

Dude....................you gotta up your game for anniversary celebrations, because this one ain't exactly spectacular.

Well we didn't do pictures yet. Maybe at dinner. She got to spend the morning in a dentist chair. We did presents and cards then it was off to the dentist with her all goofy on drugs.
Dude, I'm not gonna let my wife cook on our anniversary. That's just wrong. Get your ass in the kitchen so we can celebrate? NOT!

Forum List

Back