Ouch! Howie Carr dumps on Cain

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I knew you were jammed up when you began using the third person, as in “that’s the person Herman Cain is.” Then you said it five more times.

Then you said you were running “for the children.”

Then you said, “I’ve seen situations where women attempt to sexually harass men.”

And finally, at the very end of the press conference, when you ominously warned, “There will probably be others.”

Yikes. Wasn’t it enough to say earlier, “This is not a surprise. It was expected.”

Maybe it was. Maybe there will be more. But why admit it?

Sorry, Cain, you’re no longer able - BostonHerald.com

That's good...take bits and pieces of what he said and leave it at that. I watched it, and i think he was VERY good and believable. The left are so fricking scared of him being nominated that i think they're going a little overboard with these accusations and it's going to backfire big time on them! It's gone past irritating to absolutely ridiculous!

Innocent until proven guilty ... bullshit!!
Supposed to be the way in America but when one has too much power/control see what happens.
So much effort and time spent on this rather than what is important!!!

That's good...take bits and pieces of what he said and leave it at that. I watched it, and i think he was VERY good and believable. The left are so fricking scared of him being nominated that i think they're going a little overboard with these accusations and it's going to backfire big time on them! It's gone past irritating to absolutely ridiculous!
Howie Carr isn't the left.

:thup:

I have no idea who he is and i really don't care. Just because he isn't left, it doesn't mean he's a conservative either.

I have no idea who he is and i really don't care. Just because he isn't left, it doesn't mean he's a conservative either.
No, but the fact that he's a conservative means he's a conservative.

New Topics

Forum List

Back