OUCH! Congress Approval rating -51.5!

Clinton signed Welfare Reform in the 90s because he didn't want to be embarassed by an overrride.

That explains his first two vetoes of that law.

Exactly! Clinton was against welfare reform and vetoed it twice.

But the third time, he knew he would be embarassed with an overrride vote so he signed it.

When it turned out the law was successful AND popular, he had the nerve to RUN on it, when HE didn't want it in the first place. He vetoed it twice!

Clinton never did have any shame!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

General Custer had it better than most Democrats are going to have it come the election in November. The war drums are beating...

And I can't wait to dance on their electorial "graves" in November.

(watch some liberal say that's "violent" rhetoric from the Tea Party ;) )

:lol::lol::lol:

And that's just the spread! :eek:

Look at the individual polls!:eek::eek:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

CBS News -49
AP -50
NBC/WSJ -51
Gallup -56

That is BAD people! :eek:

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've EVER seen such high disapproval numbers for Congress and that includes 1994 and 2006!

People are pissed off! It is looking like this November is going to be one for the history books.

Wow! :eek:
Stay pissed. Let's blow these clowns out of the water.

CBS News -49
AP -50
NBC/WSJ -51
Gallup -56

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've EVER seen such high disapproval numbers for Congress and that includes 1994 and 2006!

People are pissed off! It is looking like this November is going to be one for the history books.

I would LOVE to see Democrats get blown out worse than happened in 1994.

That would be FUN to see! :D

If there is one thing that we have learned from the last two administrations, it's that government policies have by and large had a negative effect on this country. I hope the Republicans take over Congress in November, so that they can pass legislation, have Obama veto everything, not have enough votes to override, and get the gridlock this country desperately needs.

Ryz.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't Congress override a presidential veto??

Seems to me that Bush had 12 vetos during his 8 years and half were overridden by Congress???

all in his last 2 years in office I think.

CBS News -49
AP -50
NBC/WSJ -51
Gallup -56

It might shut their arrogant traps a bit.

If there is one thing that we have learned from the last two administrations, it's that government policies have by and large had a negative effect on this country. I hope the Republicans take over Congress in November, so that they can pass legislation, have Obama veto everything, not have enough votes to override, and get the gridlock this country desperately needs.

Ryz.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't Congress override a presidential veto??

Seems to me that Bush had 12 vetos during his 8 years and half were overridden by Congress???

An override is possible, but you need a 2/3 majority to get an override. (or something like that)

Clinton signed Welfare Reform in the 90s because he didn't want to be embarassed by an overrride.

Thanks T.

So.

If the Reps takeover both the House and the Senate I'm wondering if they could conceivably have a 2/3rd majority???

If so. I wonder how long the HC bill will last??

Don't count on it. Like Rush says (and he's been proved right time after time) liberals are fun when they are out of power, because that's when they get CRAZY.

They will go NUTS if Dems lose. Watch and see.

;)

Don't count on it. Like Rush says (and he's been proved right time after time) liberals are fun when they are out of power, because that's when they get CRAZY.

;)

Yep they will likely have marches to Washington and religious revivals ;)

dim that projector a bit please you are burning out my PC display.

;)

Yep they will likely have marches to Washington and religious revivals ;)

dim that projector a bit please you are burning out my PC display.

No more like this! (see Below)) I mean seriously. Given how inSANE the left went, all during the Bush admin, you think you have a leg to stand on?

Zionist_Pigs_Jew_devil.jpg

Anti-Semitic sign at the February 16, 2003 "anti-war" rally.

117-1743_IMG.JPG

Sign at the March 20, 2004 "Global Day of Action" anti-war rally.

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

Another message at the March 20, 2004 rally.

IMG_7966.JPG

This man at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006 wants the Nazi kikes to get out of Lebanon.

IMG_2515.JPG

A patriotic message at the "U.S. Out of Iraq Now" rally on Sunday, March 18, 2007.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CBS News -49
AP -50
NBC/WSJ -51
Gallup -56

that aint to bad.....try around 15% for the California Legislature.....now that is bad......what is even worse....90% of them will get re-elected.....

CBS News -49
AP -50
NBC/WSJ -51
Gallup -56

that aint to bad.....try around 15% for the California Legislature.....now that is bad......what is even worse....90% of them will get re-elected.....

oh im sorry.....i just noticed the - sign.....kinda nullifies my post dont it......:lol:

This country does not need the gridlock but the country definitely can not stand any more policies from Obama and his admin.
Just 1 big example:
"Federal spending rises a record 16% in 2009, Census Bureau says"
"The $3.2 trillion figure reported by the Census Bureau did not include interest paid on foreign debt. Nor does it include foreign aid, which traditionally accounts for about 1 percent of the federal budget."
washingtonpost.com

Forum List

Back