And that's just the spread! :eek:

Look at the individual polls!:eek::eek:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

CBS News -49
AP -50
NBC/WSJ -51
Gallup -56

That is BAD people! :eek:

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've EVER seen such high disapproval numbers for Congress and that includes 1994 and 2006!

People are pissed off! It is looking like this November is going to be one for the history books.

Wow! :eek:

If there is one thing that we have learned from the last two administrations, it's that government policies have by and large had a negative effect on this country. I hope the Republicans take over Congress in November, so that they can pass legislation, have Obama veto everything, not have enough votes to override, and get the gridlock this country desperately needs.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Indeed...

A University of Buffalo study indicates Republicans will pick up an amazing 51 seats in the House of Representatives.

Read more: Americans Prepare to Tell Obama Democrats “No More” | Newsflavor

REALLY? A study from the renowned University of Buffalo? It MUST be true....:cuckoo:

Nate Silver will have his deadly accurate House predictions out soon, and it'll likely be more of the same. It's going to happen, and sticking our fingers in our ears like Republicans did in the months leading up to Election Day 2006 ("polls suck, and we will prove them wrong!!!") will turn out to be just as disastrous.

If there is one thing that we have learned from the last two administrations, it's that government policies have by and large had a negative effect on this country. I hope the Republicans take over Congress in November, so that they can pass legislation, have Obama veto everything, not have enough votes to override, and get the gridlock this country desperately needs.

Ryz.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't Congress override a presidential veto??

Seems to me that Bush had 12 vetos during his 8 years and half were overridden by Congress???

Ryz.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't Congress override a presidential veto??

Seems to me that Bush had 12 vetos during his 8 years and half were overridden by Congress???

An override is possible, but you need a 2/3 majority to get an override. (or something like that)

Clinton signed Welfare Reform in the 90s because he didn't want to be embarassed by an overrride.

General Custer had it better than most Democrats are going to have it come the election in November. The war drums are beating...

Forum List

Back