OUCH! Clinton speaks to HS Gym that's 2/3 empty!

<snip because of nothing worthwhile>

Zander is a tool for the far reactionary right. I have supported the GOP for decades. My politics are in line with Gerald Ford. I have to defend myself to no one, certainly not to the likes of a Zander or a bigrebnc. Zander is laughable.

Also laughable is the current leadership of our party. We will be taking the House it looks like, much to my surprise based on my thinking last July, but with the wrong people leading. Boehner is a tool of the corporatists, and McConnel is a corporatist. Our GOP policies will no more restore economic recovery than has Obama's because the problems are not ideological but systemic. Our GOP policies from 1994, along with key Democratic connivance, crashed our economy.

Zander, and any of you who believe as he does, is a fool if he thinks the electorate will forigve any politician in 2012 if there is no or little economic recovery. They will vote a "pox on both your houses" vote that may very well let the barbarians in from either the far left or the far right.

Notice that Zander has not added what I have posted since July. "Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
I am going to win, and I don't care if you are here, because I am going to rub it in your face for the next two years. I called 1994 and 2006 within two votes each time, and the Pubs will pick up no more than 8 to 10, not the more than 35 they would have to have to give the GOP an absolute majority. [either in late July or early August] I notice that Zander has not updated my elections predictions. [Sep 15]Typical poseur, Zander, but what can we expect? The House is probably going GOP by three votes while the Senate stays Dem by two. The uanswered question will be whether the voters want to go back to failed Bush policies or whether they are outraged at D.C. in general and will vote out the GOP in 2012. My final predictions (Oct 17): Senate-3 seat majority Dems; House-12 to 18 seat majority Republican (I was way off on this one)."

I told you all that he is a tool.

Baruch, WJC has been the most popular president overwhelmingly for the last thirty years because (1) of who he is, and (2) the centrist way.

What anyone here thinks of him is immaterial. It is what middle America thinks of him, and Middle America loves him. That's why the GOP was faced with a number of 1998 defeats as once again they misjudged the temperament of the people.

Last edited:
The corrupt Liberal MSM will always over-hype this old perv. He will not have the influence in these coming Elections that the corrupt Liberal MSM is claiming. Bet on it.

I am surprised he ever was a draw. His voice always affected me like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I never did understand in the 90s why women acted like he was so sexy. I NEVER thought the man was.

He always looked like WC fields to be, with his red nose and his philandering ways. :puke3:

Baruch, WJC has been the most popular president overwhelmingly for the last thirty years because (1) of who he is, and (2) the centrist way.

What anyone here thinks of him is immaterial. It is what middle America thinks of him, and Middle America loves him. That's why the GOP was faced with a number of 1998 defeats as once again they misjudged the temperament of the people.

Jake you really ARE living in a fantasy world.

Everyone Clinton has campaigned for since 2000 has LOST! I can only think of maybe ONE candidate that didn't lose.

That tired old line from 1998 that "The American people love Clinton" just doesn't wash.

People know he is a philandering liar and he's the butt of a joke to middle America.

If ANYONE has misjudged the American people IT IS YOU.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The corrupt Liberal MSM will always over-hype this old perv. He will not have the influence in these coming Elections that the corrupt Liberal MSM is claiming. Bet on it.

Jake lives in a fantasy world.

My bet is, he's a college kid who lives in an isolated world full of liberal students like him and college profs telling him what he wants to hear.

He has NO CLUE about the real world, nor the views of the country.

I'm afraid he is in for one BIG DISILLUSIONMENT November 2, and he will blame everyone but Obama and the liberals for why it didn't go as he anticipated.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Everyone Clinton has campaigned for since 2000 has LOST! I can only think of maybe ONE candidate that didn't lose." Typical Tea Party Samurai lie.

WJC kicks butt on your far right reactionary wacks, and you can't stand it.

Thank heavens GWB and Dick Cheney are not into a meaningful campaigning this time, or we would be in big trouble.

Who cares? At least Clinton had a balanced budget, unlike the last two presidents. He left office while popular, the economy was doing well, and we were not embroiled in an overseas military conflict.

Forum List

Back