OUCH! Clinton speaks to HS Gym that's 2/3 empty!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
That's the headline on the Drudge Report!

r2503122907.jpg

CLINTON PLAYS TO HIGH SCHOOL GYM: TWO-THIRDS EMPTY
DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

Now check out how the liberal media covers it! :D

Check out the zoomed in photo. And even that can't hide the audience is sparse! :lol:

bilde

Check out the whole article. Pretty mum on the audience size.

Clinton: Bernero is best choice to lead Michigan | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

At least they try to hide it in the article. :eusa_shhh:

Liberals. They are still in denial about what awaits from almost a week from now.

Conservatives know Christmas day is November 2 and we all are having Democrat jackass for dinner! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have seen George Bush talk to eight people and many thousands. It is the same with all politicians. USAR is being silly as usual.

I have seen George Bush talk to eight people and many thousands. It is the same with all politicians. USAR is being silly as usual.

Talk to eight people in a high school gym, this close to election day?????????

Nice try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you are ignoring the events, of course, TPS, where WJC drew thousands in the last week.

You are such a silly nit.

Yea the old pathetic perv just isn't pulling em in like he used too. I have said for a long time that the MSM consistently over-plays his influence on Elections. He's just an old perv. Nothing more,nothing less. He wont make any difference in these coming Elections.

If we were to catalogue the ten events in the last thirty days for BHO, WJC, and SP, the TPE folks would be in third place. You guys really need to stop lying.

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

Check out the zoomed in photo. And even that can't hide the audience is sparse! :lol:

bilde

Clinton: Bernero is best choice to lead Michigan | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

Liberals. They are still in denial about what awaits from almost a week from now.

Conservatives know Christmas day is November 2 and we all are having Democrat jackass for dinner! :D

william Shatner had some of the same slumps. but he Pulled out of it and this bill will too.
I hear he has a spot on NCIS next season.

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

bilde

What would you like me to do with this information?

Yea the corrupt Liberal MSM consistently over-hypes this old perv. He will not have any influence on these coming Elections. This old perv has actually become pretty pathetic at this point. He desperately needs so much attention and of course the corrupt Liberal MSM is all too willing to oblige. Time for the old perv to just go way. His time has passed.

Jake is a moderate Republican- it's true because he told us!! Of course he supports many "moderate Republicans": Bawny "Fannie is Fine" Fwank, Charlie "rent control" Rangel, Nancy "no deficit spending" Pelosi, Harry " but for me" Reid, and other moderate Republicans. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

At least he is consistent......:clap2:

As to the topic at hand..who cares? Bill Clinton is old news..... His lip biting histrionics ain't selling any more...he needs a new schtick.

Last edited:
And why is this a headline on drudge considering other more pressing issues?

Because Matt Drudge is a Clinton hater from back in the impeachment days. I don't even know if I believe this story, it probably isn't even the Detroit Free Press but the Free Republic, Drudge is such a nasty little liar.

Forum List

Back