Ottoman Sultans and Their Jewish Subjects

canavar said:
Yes, you are right. Anyway i am not denying these things. And i am not to be made responsible for these things and not my nationality as you can see above in Turkey the "muslim" clock is ticking a bit differently in relevance to Jews.

Hopefully, time will change when Israeli-Palestinian conflict will be resolved. This conflict keeps influencing people not only within Israel's boarder itself and Palestinian Authority geography.

Throwing all these things in one pot without trying to see what are the causes, even if this is no excuse for anti-semitism, is superficial view.

You are responsible. It is one big anti-semitic pot. You're trying to paint a deceptive picture with interesting tidbits from history.

rtwngAvngr said:
You are responsible. It is one big anti-semitic pot. You're trying to paint a deceptive picture with interesting tidbits from history.

No you are wrong rtwngAvngr! I am as you can see in this thread relying on Ottomans and Turkish republic to this question.
Remembering this i can not "try to paint a deceptive picture". In this Ottoman/Turkey-Israel there is no "deceptive picture". There is friendship lasting a long time. For a period where USAs founders where even not born in Europe.

The "deceptive picture" that you see comes only then when you try to blur the history of my country in relevance to Jews with hatred of non-Turks going on in today's world against Jews.

So now comeing to the path you want this discussion to displayed:
Yes, There is anti-semitism amongst Mulsims overproportional as in equatation to todays Christians. And i don't deny such things in this thread. And thanks you remembered me for this but i knew this anyway before you advised me.

canavar said:
No you are wrong rtwngAvngr! I am as you can see in this thread relying on Ottomans and Turkish republic to this question.
Remembering this i can not "try to paint a deceptive picture". In this Ottoman/Turkey-Israel there is no "deceptive picture". There is friendship lasting a long time. For a period where USAs founders where even not born in Europe.

The "deceptive picture" that you see comes only then when you try to blur the history of my country in relevance to Jews with hatred of non-Turks going on in today's world against Jews.

So now comeing to the path you want this discussion to displayed:
Yes, There is anti-semitism amongst Mulsims overproportional as in equatation to todays Christians. And i don't deny such things in this thread. And thanks you remembered me for this but i knew this anyway before you advised me.

Allllll righty then!

dilloduck said:
Is that why the GOP rallying cry is Islam hatred or does the US only hate Muslims for secular reasons? :usa:

Islamists don't like christians much either, or atheists, or buddhists, or anyone who isn't muslim. They're a pox on the modern world.

rtwngAvngr said:
Allllll righty then!

I am not convinced that i convinced you. But is not that important as from your previous posts, not only in this thread, i know that you seem not to be convincibal even if i let it rain pure gold from the sky.
it is the same responsiblity logic as for Al-Qaeda : "You are responisble".

No, I am not. Whether for anti-semitism anywhere or a bomb exploding anywhere by Al-Qaeda. Be it in US or Turkey.
The only connection beetween me and Anti-semitism which was written in this thread is the point that i am Muslim and you try to label me with these things only because the connection by religion.
So you have to learn that this only connection is not adequate and there is a political component, too. And these things do not match with my views of Jews. Maybe it will help you recognize that being Muslim is not equivalent Anti-Semitism.

Turkey, Bosnia, Albania, Turkemistan, Azerbaycan, Tunisia, Marocco etc.

Palestine, Iran, Saudi-Arabia etc.

Can't you make a picture resulting of point 1.+2. or do you want only to see a "deceptive picture" consisting only of point 2. ?

rtwngAvngr said:
Islamists don't like christians much either, or atheists, or buddhists, or anyone who isn't muslim. They're a pox on the modern world.

Then the GOP needs to get off it's ass and say we are having a war with muslim fanatics who want t okill everyone because they are not mulsims. Why all this justification for the war on terror if the GOP won't even admit who the enemy is. No wonder critics are a suspicious lot. They don't get the truth.

canavar said:
I am not convinced that i convinced you. But is not that important as from your previous posts, not only in this thread, i know that you seem not to be convincibal even if i let it rain pure gold from the sky.
it is the same responsiblity logic as for Al-Qaeda : "You are responisble".

No, I am not. Whether for anti-semitism anywhere or a bomb exploding anywhere by Al-Qaeda. Be it in US or Turkey.
The only connection beetween me and Anti-semitism which was written in this thread is the point that i am Muslim and you try to label me with these things only because the connection by religion.
So you have to learn that this only connection is not adequate and there is a political component, too. And these things do not match with my views of Jews. Maybe it will help you recognize that being Muslim is not equivalent Anti-Semitism.

Turkey, Bosnia, Albania, Turkemistan, Azerbaycan, Tunisia, Marocco etc.

Palestine, Iran, Saudi-Arabia etc.

Can't you make a picture resulting of point 1.+2. or do you want only to see a "deceptive picture" consisting only of point 2. ?

Only muslims can reform islam. The west cannot. We will just have to kill you if you can't stop your insane brothers. You are responsible.

dilloduck said:
Then the GOP needs to get off it's ass and say we are having a war with muslim fanatics who want t okill everyone because they are not mulsims. Why all this justification for the war on terror if the GOP won't even admit who the enemy is. No wonder critics are a suspicious lot. They don't get the truth.

We all know who the enemy is. DId someone pee in your corn flakes?

Forum List

Back