Otto Warmbier on you tube describing why he stole the poster

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I have a hard time believing this, like the CIA involved with the Z society and the Friendship United Methodist
Church, and the Democrats and the Obama admin.
I would of wanted a autopsy done after his death, and also they must of pulled his feeding tube as he did not appear to have any breathing apparatus with what I could see , and also he showed no signs of be beaten, his skin integrity was good and he was well nourished the doctors said. That long in a comma one would most likely have the start of bed sores, and contractures, yet he did not so that tells us he had good nursing care.

I find this story hard to swallow of why he did it.

If you do not want to watch the whole video, start at min 12. Give me your opinion, thank you.

I think he should have learned the laws of the country he was visiting before he left his own

I'm sure the Young Pioneers who take these people to strange countries told him the laws, he knew it as well, it was planned in advance according to him. I find this story so suspicious. Why is this Church, Woman, and Society not being investigated?

I believe that is a lot of horseshit.
al-YsUEhq.gif

Granny says, "Dat's right - dey murdered him - bomb `em to smithereens...
mad.gif

McCain: North Korea ‘murdered’ American student Otto Warmbier
June 20, 2017 - Sen. John McCain said Monday North Korea ‘murdered’ Otto Warmbier, the American student who was imprisoned by the North Korean government for over a year and died days after returning to the United States in a coma.
“Let us state the facts plainly: Otto Warmbier, an American citizen, was murdered by the Kim Jong Un regime,” McCain said in a statement. The senator, who was captured and imprisoned in North Vietnam during the Vietnam War, is chairman of the Armed Services Committee. “In the final year of his life, he lived the nightmare in which the North Korean people have been trapped for 70 years: forced labor, mass starvation, systematic cruelty, torture and murder.”

Warmbier died Monday at age 22, six days after being medically evacuated from North Korea and returning to the United States in a coma, which North Korea claimed was caused when he contracted botulism and took a sleeping pill in March 2016. Doctors at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, where Warmbier was being treated, said his condition was consistent with a cardiopulmonary arrest and brain damage from lack of oxygen.

In a statement announcing his death, Warmbier’s family said, “It would be easy at a moment like this to focus on all that we lost — future time that won’t be spent with a warm, engaging, brilliant young man, whose curiosity and enthusiasm for life knew no bounds. But we choose to focus on the time we were given to be with this remarkable person.” “He was at home and we believe he could sense that,” they added. President Trump reacted to Warmbier’s death at a meeting with technology executives at the White House, where he said “at least we got him home to be with his parents … even though he was in very tough condition.”

A follow-up statement from Trump read, “There is nothing more tragic for a parent than to lose a child in the prime of life.” “The United States once again condemns the brutality of the North Korean regime as we mourn its latest victim,” Trump added. South Korean President Moon Jae-in also reacted to Warmbier’s death in an interview with CBS. Though Moon said North Korea bears “heavy responsibility” for Warmbier’s fate, he added, “We cannot know for sure that North Korea killed Mr. Warmbier.”

McCain: North Korea ‘murdered’ American student Otto Warmbier

when traveling one needs to be hyper sensitive to the laws and customs of the nation you are in....i dont travel to texas or other hellish areas with strict smoke laws

I believe that is a lot of horseshit.

What do you believe was horseshit, the story was made up, or they forced him to say what he did. I find it funny no one is mentioning this stuff on the news. Is the whole story made up, just to attack N. Korea.

I have a hard time believing this, like the CIA involved with the Z society and the Friendship United Methodist
I would of wanted a autopsy done after his death, and also they must of pulled his feeding tube as he did not appear to have any breathing apparatus with what I could see , and also he showed no signs of be beaten, his skin integrity was good and he was well nourished the doctors said. That long in a comma one would most likely have the start of bed sores, and contractures, yet he did not so that tells us he had good nursing care.

If you do not want to watch the whole video, start at min 12. Give me your opinion, thank you.

the story----was, of course---contrived as a "confession to crime against the state"----
STALIN STYLE. As to the clinical situation-----familiar to any person who has
anything to do with health care-----ANOXIC BRAIN DAMAGE with COMA VIGIL ----
the clinical status was not surprising at all. -----lack of bedsores---NOT SURPRISING,
etc etc. What I find hard to swallow is Penelope's claim to be a health care worker

the story----was, of course---contrived as a "confession to crime against the state"----
the clinical status was not surprising at all. -----lack of bedsores---NOT SURPRISING,
etc etc. What I find hard to swallow is Penelope's claim to be a health care worker

Over a year and no bedsores, or contractures, very unusual unless he had twice daily ROM and turned every 2 hours and meticulous skin care. That is the way it is. He obviously had good care.

You know, I've said this in another thread on this guy. While I think that the punishment for taking the sign was way over the top (15 years hard labor for a paper sign?), and I also think that he should have been sent home within a week or two of going comatose, he should have understood where he was.

Me? Because of the port briefings we got for Turkey and Saudi Arabia (they drilled us for two days about their laws), I made sure to not step over the line and did everything they told us to, even to the point of getting off the street and into a building during the call to prayer, because you could get locked up for that.

I also remember the briefings for Dubai UAE, and while it was legal to drink in the international hotels in the bars there, it was still illegal to be drunk in public, and we had to be careful because some cabbies would actually drive you to the police station instead of the ship and collect a reward.

And, while I do feel for him and his family, he should have understood where he was and not broken the rules. Yeah, I understand wanting a souvenier, and I also understand that a political sign from there would be a neat conversation piece, but he shouldn't have taken it. He'd still be alive today.

Over a year and no bedsores, or contractures, very unusual unless he had twice daily ROM and turned every 2 hours and meticulous skin care. That is the way it is. He obviously had good care.
\

Did I say that he did not have good care?.-------I was once in coma for a few months----no bed sores--
whatever was the ROM -----they must have been enthusiastic------I "came to" SORE -------
It does not even take special training to DO a comatose person------as to the kind of coma he had-----
COMA VIGIL ---not hard at all------even a marginal person like you could do it. Of course---YOUNG
and NOT DIABETIC ------is the key. Another key is NOT OBESE

You know, I've said this in another thread on this guy. While I think that the punishment for taking the sign was way over the top (15 years hard labor for a paper sign?), and I also think that he should have been sent home within a week or two of going comatose, he should have understood where he was.

Me? Because of the port briefings we got for Turkey and Saudi Arabia (they drilled us for two days about their laws), I made sure to not step over the line and did everything they told us to, even to the point of getting off the street and into a building during the call to prayer, because you could get locked up for that.

I also remember the briefings for Dubai UAE, and while it was legal to drink in the international hotels in the bars there, it was still illegal to be drunk in public, and we had to be careful because some cabbies would actually drive you to the police station instead of the ship and collect a reward.

And, while I do feel for him and his family, he should have understood where he was and not broken the rules. Yeah, I understand wanting a souvenier, and I also understand that a political sign from there would be a neat conversation piece, but he shouldn't have taken it. He'd still be alive today.

Do you believe the story he told??

New Topics

Forum List

Back