Other?

Vault means storage.
Everything and Otherthing sounds like April's music thread.
Water cooler is gossip..which is FZ

That leave The Garage. Which means a bunch of guys talking cars. And guns. And guys. Man cave sorta thing.

Just leave it as OTHER but don't be surprised if it gets dusty cuz nobody bothers to click in it.

I'll ask again why it just isn't combined with all threads in General Discussion?

It sounds like a bar. We have bars here. Cantina is a bar too, but it is an alien one. USMB is pretty much full of rowdy aliens and the one forum they miss is the gun forum. Which is why I am not thrilled with cantina either. It has to be a name that encompasses OTHER other than called Other, but also is not the same as General Discussion since they insist on having another forum for general discussion besides general discussion.

It's just weird.

If I had my way...I would put everything that is in OTHER in to General Discussion. But that doesn't look like its going to happen and CK said find a new name. Hence...trying to think of a new name.

I still like Morder. A shitload of people love LOTRs...Mordor might attract new members.

I am 100% good with Mordor. Gracie cereal_killer

It's different fer sure.
It's gotta make somewhat sense (Like Other does :lol: :lol: )

The Vault
The Garage
Everything and Otherthing
The Water Cooler

Why are we all brain dead with this? Or at least I am. :lol:

How about Misc?
Round Table?
The Box?

Vault means storage.

That leave The Garage. Which means a bunch of guys talking cars. And guns. And guys. Man cave sorta thing.

Just leave it as OTHER but don't be surprised if it gets dusty cuz nobody bothers to click in it.

I'll ask again why it just isn't combined with all threads in General Discussion?
Only Guns and Motorcycle discussions were put in there so the Garage seems like the best fit

Vault means storage.

Only Guns and Motorcycle discussions were put in there so the Garage seems like the best fit

You mean you are going with Garage??

Vault means storage.

:lol: :dunno:

What do you think?

Vault means storage.

What do you think?

Heck if I know. You name it Garage, and if other threads are put there, it may not fit. If you want it mostly for that though, it is a good fit.

Is it mostly going to be for cars and motorcycles? If so Garage is very good.

Vault means storage.

What do you think?

Heck if I know. You name it Garage, and if other threads are put there, it may not fit. If you want it mostly for that though, it is a good fit.
lol..Yeah all the firearms/Auto/motorcycle threads were pushed into there and thats it.

Vault means storage.

What do you think?

lol..Yeah all the firearms/Auto/motorcycle threads were pushed into there and thats it.

Well shoot. To me Garage is good then.

Vault means storage.

Ah. Makes sense! Beats "Other".

Forum List

Back