Other Topics

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Okay. Perhaps there are not many super-strong opinions about gambling from the general public. Other issues on which I have a strong opinion:

End the FDA. It has been statistically and logically established that more people die due to government delay in approving good drugs than are saved by government's refusal to approve bad drugs.

Legalize prostitution. Adults should be free to do as they please, as long as they don't interfere with the freedom of others by force or fraud, and accept the responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

Some people never reach the so-called 'adulthood' stage of life, even though they've passed their 18th birthday. It would not be a good example to our children to legalize prostitution, if everyone thought like you think, then maybe it would be ok. But I don't think society really could handle prostitution legalized right now.

I dunno, wouldnt it be more fun seeing a beautiful woman taking her out for a fun night on the town. getting to know her and courting her? Maybe im a hopeless romantic but how can you sleep with someone you hardly know?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Wouldn't a guy rather go to a brothel then pick up who knows what/who on the street?

Yeah you go in, sit at the bar and have a drink chitchatting with the whores and right there at the bar is a fucking menu with everything you can possibly imagine sexwise on it short of bondage, s&m, pissing and all that weird shit. Any fantasy you got they will take care of it. You then talk to the bouncer guy and he does whatever he does and the whores lineup like steaks at the butcher shop, you then pick one(or two if you like :D ) and away you go, but it ain't cheap!

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I dunno, wouldnt it be more fun seeing a beautiful woman taking her out for a fun night on the town. getting to know her and courting her? Maybe im a hopeless romantic but how can you sleep with someone you hardly know?

Lol in California its like a rite of passage thing since its only like 3 hours to Reno from where I lived. In California there are two things you do between ages of oh 18-22, make a Reno trip and a Tijuana trip for the donkey show ;)

Originally posted by OCA
Lol in California its like a rite of passage thing since its only like 3 hours to Reno from where I lived. In California there are two things you do between ages of oh 18-22, make a Reno trip and a Tijuana trip for the donkey show ;)

donky show? i dunno i think id rather go to the beach check out the women in the bikinis.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
good point Avatar! If you need to pay for it then you have more worries then fighting to legalize it!

Well if you are paying like once a week you got some serious probs but once in your lifetime for some ho who will blow an 18 year old's mind? PRICELESS! "Memories like the corner of my mind" sniff sniff blubber:(

Originally posted by Avatar4321
donky show? i dunno i think id rather go to the beach check out the women in the bikinis.

LMAO! Lol its a Cali. thing, its once in your lifetime you go and thats it. Now I wouldn't be interested in two days of straight tequila and no sleep, but when I was 19 SCREW IT!:D

Originally posted by OCA

Donkey shows are horrible!! I was almost subjected to watching one, but luckily for me, I was the driver and told my guy friends that I was going over to Club A and if they wanted to stay they could, but have fun getting home.

I think I would have been severily traumatized in some way if I had witnessed the show. ;)

This is a hard topic for me. I can see both sides to the argument.

On one hand if prostitution were legal you could tax it, regulate it, set up brothels where women/men could work and possibly bring down the number of STDs if you make it standard for prostitutes to be checked on a regular basis.

On the other hand, it brings up tons of moral questions and also brings up certain women's issues.

This is definitely something I have to think about more before taking a side.

Ya, know, I had to do a paper on this issue for my Criminology class. I had to take the side of someone who approved it.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Okay... color me stupid, but...

what is a Donkey show?

Happy to answer that question for you! Basically without going into detail its a chick getting a donkey off. I know its sick but you will never believe its possible until witnessing with your own eyes. It also helps that basically the whole crowd is loaded on the local rotgut tequila and Tecate beer. Don't know if I could watch that sober.

Tijuana is not your typical Mexican town, its like a mix between the Jim Rose Circus Show and an old Pancho Villa movie.

Happy to answer that question for you! Basically without going into detail its a chick getting a donkey off. I know its sick but you will never believe its possible until witnessing with your own eyes. It also helps that basically the whole crowd is loaded on the local rotgut tequila and Tecate beer. Don't know if I could watch that sober.

and people watch that for entertainment??!!?

Wow... glad i read up on this thread while eating lunch. :puke:

Forum List

Back