Other than tuning in to get a good hardy laugh, why put it on CNN?

Anyone who isn't bothered by Trump's pathological lying simply looks like a frothy mouthed retard complaining about inaccuracies in the media.
Obama's lies never bothered you, but then you likely couldn't tell when he lied. Though he did all the time.

It's amazing how many of them repeat the BS CNN puts out and then scratch their heads when we laugh at them.
Only time I watch is when Anthony Bordain is getting drunk in a foreign land.
Only time I watch MSNBC is when Lockup is on, ironically getting their best ratings showing minorities in Lockup.

Where do you get the news and current events?

Anyone who isn't bothered by Trump's pathological lying simply looks like a frothy mouthed retard complaining about inaccuracies in the media.
What lying?

Perfect example. Thanks for proving the point
...says the frothy mouth retard. LOL

You didn't have to describe yourself. We've all read your posts.
You don't read anything. You simply crap wherever you go.

What lying?

Perfect example. Thanks for proving the point
...says the frothy mouth retard. LOL

You didn't have to describe yourself. We've all read your posts.
You don't read anything. You simply crap wherever you go.

I have been known to crap in your lunch sack a time or two.

It's amazing how many of them repeat the BS CNN puts out and then scratch their heads when we laugh at them.
Only time I watch MSNBC is when Lockup is on, ironically getting their best ratings showing minorities in Lockup.

Certainly not CNN.

-Geaux

Too embarrassed to admit?

Certainly not CNN.

-Geaux

Too embarrassed to admit?

No, I watch CNN about 1 hour a day. CNBC Sqauwk Box and FOX News. I use a host or resources to form my opinions and don't rely completely on one source.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back