Other than tuning in to get a good hardy laugh, why put it on CNN?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Seriously. I mean do liberals tune in just to hear what they want, even though whatever they report is completely false?

Only time I watch is when Anthony Bordain is getting drunk in a foreign land.
Only time I watch MSNBC is when Lockup is on, ironically getting their best ratings showing minorities in Lockup.

. Pop-culture mostly urban lefties were raised on violent video games and Hollywood craziness. Today they can't tell the difference between truth and fiction or Hollywood heroes and real heroes and they don't care. CNN caters to the crazy and the angry.

Their ratings are up...because, well, they had cornered the Market on the Loons who were already Bat-Shit Crazy...but whose condition is now complicated by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They have added the Curious, for the time being. The curious who know better, but they just want to see what kind of Whopper CNN will tell today. They'll tire out soon.

And it will be a battle for the bottom with MSNBC.

CNN has gained an edge there by actually telling more lies and performing more acts of idiocy than Lying Brian Williams, Rachel Maddow, the Tingly Legged Man, and Lawrence O'Donnell.

Which in a way...in a Numbskull Liberal Kind of Way...is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Eventually, Trump and his crazies will fade, and the US can return to it's normal condition of acting with integrity, and deserving the respect of the world. CNN will still be here, and the memory of our current insanity will make us a stronger country.

Anyone who isn't bothered by Trump's pathological lying simply looks like a frothy mouthed retard complaining about inaccuracies in the media.

Forum List

Back