Other than Obama

Iran is on track to test an ICBM this yr
The horror! :eek:
Simply correcting the notion they dont have a delivery system, as it is they can cover Entire ME.......facts do matter dont ya think
Well when you have the most powerful country in the Middle East itching for war with you and it's buddy the lone superpower in the world has expressed interest in the same thing... It's no wonder they're investing in defense.

rrriiighhtttttt.... A clear an honest view of the situation 10 yrs ago might have produced a workable policy to avoid this....instead we got lies and deceit from libs same as in Nork situation.

Clown, they were probably just funning about wiping Israel off the map. So fun those Iranian terrorists....

Of course, you fell for the propaganda and the mistranslation. The premier meant they would get rid of the Zionist regime. But you only believe what you want.

You probably still believe the Soviets said they would "bury us." Still waiting for that? Still suspect of them I suppose?

Simply correcting the notion they dont have a delivery system, as it is they can cover Entire ME.......facts do matter dont ya think
Well when you have the most powerful country in the Middle East itching for war with you and it's buddy the lone superpower in the world has expressed interest in the same thing... It's no wonder they're investing in defense.
There is no justification for a defense for a criminal enterprise that has been active and on the lam for 36 years. You must be too young. That's the scary part.

There is no justification for a defense for a criminal enterprise that has been active and on the lam for 36 years. You must be too young. That's the scary part.

Wow, you are SO ignorant. The real criminals were the elite American policy makers trying to manipulate Iranian internal politics. It bit them in the ass. YOU DON"T KNOW A THING ABOUT HISTORY.

Iran and the Shah: What Really Happened
Iran and the Shah What Really Happened
However, suppose a progressive, pro-Western regime ruled Iran, representing no threat? War discussions would be unnecessary. Yet many forget that, until 30 years ago, exactly such a regime led Iran, until it was toppled with the help of the same U.S. foreign policy establishment recently beating war drums.

If it wasn't for our greedy colonialist/corporatist driven foreign policy, we would not be having this discussion now. And still, this is why we are having it again.

Wow, you are SO ignorant. The real criminals were the elite American policy makers trying to manipulate Iranian internal politics. It bit them in the ass. YOU DON"T KNOW A THING ABOUT HISTORY.

However, suppose a progressive, pro-Western regime ruled Iran, representing no threat? War discussions would be unnecessary. Yet many forget that, until 30 years ago, exactly such a regime led Iran, until it was toppled with the help of the same U.S. foreign policy establishment recently beating war drums.

If it wasn't for our greedy colonialist/corporatist driven foreign policy, we would not be having this discussion now. And still, this is why we are having it again.
What a typical left wing shill moron you are. Go rinse the wash out of your brain, you lunatic. You just did the usual left wing, hate-America routine and left the Cold War out of the equation. Whether by design or ignorance, neither is excusable. Go move to Iran, hack!

What a typical left wing shill moron you are. Go rinse the wash out of your brain, you lunatic. You just did the usual left wing, hate-America routine and left the Cold War out of the equation. Whether by design or ignorance, neither is excusable. Go move to Iran, hack!

I guess that makes George Washington a "left wing shill moron," then. He didn't believe in manipulations in the affairs of foreign nations for any reason either. He believed it was immoral, unethical and evil. Ah, for the good old days when good Christians and moral people ruled the nation.

quote-observe-good-faith-and-justice-toward-all-nations-cultivate-peace-and-harmony-with-all-george-washington-193711.jpg

I guess that makes George Washington a "left wing shill moron," then. He didn't believe in manipulations in the affairs of foreign nations for any reason either. He believed it was immoral, unethical and evil. Ah, for the good old days when good Christians and moral people ruled the nation.

quote-observe-good-faith-and-justice-toward-all-nations-cultivate-peace-and-harmony-with-all-george-washington-193711.jpg
I used the line from his farewell address when I was in high school as a reason why we should not be entangled in Middle Eastern affairs. I was then reminded that isolationism was a much more doable thing in the much, much smaller world he lived in.

Iran is a hub for churning out terrorists and make no bones about what they want to do with their bombs. And Obama is on their side and about to give them everything they need. He has got to be stopped before we reach the point where there is no stopping Iran.

Iran is not the threat to the world,Israel and the CIA is..Israel and the CIA are the ones at the hub of churning out terrorists.americans have been conditioned and programmed to believe they live in a free country but we live in a facist dictatorship with a corrupt two party system which is really a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected not understanding there is no difference in the two. that's why I refer to them as demopublicans and reprocrats.

they are exactly like pro wrestlers,just like pro wrestlers pretend to hate each other in the ring,they are really pals with each other and hang out at bars and have drinks together.same with the two party system.there was a pic posted with the bushs,clintons and obamas getting on a plane together having drinks laughing it up having a jolly old good time.

man had I been Obama,I would have given Bush the middle finger and prosecuted that mass murderer but Obama is a mass murderer as well continuing his policys so he wont prosectute him.

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you nailed it.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

Obama is giving someone nukes? Link please. . .

You haven't heard? Obama is backing Iran. What do you think Iran is going to do with their nukes???

It is impossible to overstate the potential catastrophe of the emerging deal. If the terms reported by the Associated Press, the Wall Street Journal and others become final, it would mean the United States and leading UN powers give their blessing for the world’s largest sponsor of terrorism to have the ultimate weapon, effectively rewarding Iran for decades of criminal behavior and acts of war against America, Israel and others

Google it if you are not already aware........
Documents revovered from bin Laden's compound shows that al quaeda and Iran were working together.

That's correct!

Even though Shitte Iran and the Sunni terrorist organization Al Qaeda are not natural allies, they can work together when circumstance warrant.

I guess that the hatred towards the big Satan USA and the little Satan Israel is bigger than their Islamic religious differences.

you nailed it.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:
I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and surmise by your handle that you're being totally facetious but now I'm starting to worry.

Clown, they were probably just funning about wiping Israel off the map. So fun those Iranian terrorists....

Of course, you fell for the propaganda and the mistranslation. The premier meant they would get rid of the Zionist regime. But you only believe what you want.

You probably still believe the Soviets said they would "bury us." Still waiting for that? Still suspect of them I suppose?

So when Iran said they want to wipe Israel off the map, is that code for, "we want peace"? Russia couldn't win against us. As soon as Iran has a nuke, it will simply be a matter of who shoots first. Israel having the bomb has deterred their enemies from attacking them. Once Iran starts an assembly line of bombs, all that changes. I doubt that Iran will advertise the fact that they have the bomb. We'll wake up one morning to find out they not only had one, they used it.

Sort of a funny quote coming from Washington, who fought against a foreign country, and cultivated war and death to the enemy. While peace and harmony is a noble ideal, sometimes peace and harmony aren't an option. Envision harmonizing with Hitler........

So when Iran said they want to wipe Israel off the map, is that code for, "we want peace"? Russia couldn't win against us. As soon as Iran has a nuke, it will simply be a matter of who shoots first. Israel having the bomb has deterred their enemies from attacking them. Once Iran starts an assembly line of bombs, all that changes. I doubt that Iran will advertise the fact that they have the bomb. We'll wake up one morning to find out they not only had one, they used it.

Sort of a funny quote coming from Washington, who fought against a foreign country, and cultivated war and death to the enemy. While peace and harmony is a noble ideal, sometimes peace and harmony aren't an option. Envision harmonizing with Hitler........

That's BS. You are so uninformed.

With the rhetoric the Israel and the US lobs at Iran, you want to harp on this one statement? Wow, hypocritical. How many times has the US and Israel talked about regime change in Iran? Look at YOU, you compare Iran with Hitler. Ahmadinejad isn't even in power any more. Get over yourself.

What on earth would make you think they would have a suicide wish?

Ahmadinejad on Israel: "We have never threatened them"
Ahmadinejad on Israel We have never threatened them - CBS News

"After all ... what does that mean? Can one country, based on just their own sole opinion, decide and establish a red line for another country and then threaten attacks? When have we threatened to attack the Zionists? We have never threatened them," said Ahmadinejad, before being quickly challenged about previously saying Israel should be "wiped off" the map.

"And let me explain ... We say that occupation should be done away with. War-like behavior should be done away with. Terrorism should be done away with. The killing of women and children should be done away with. Has the Zionist regime done anything other than this during the last 65 years? No, they haven't," he said.

Forum List

Back