Other States Catching On!

Ohh look not the same group and not the same circumstances. But do pretend they are.

Wait weren't you the one telling us that other States already were arresting and raiding the FLDS?

To your first statement, it involves a leader of a sect that was molesting and having sex with little kids. It'll be a matter of time before they nail some of his followers.

To your second statement...NO.

To your first statement, it involves a leader of a sect that was molesting and having sex with little kids. It'll be a matter of time before they nail some of his followers.

In the case here, none of his followers are accused of any such action. And notice the State did not claim "brainwashing" as a reason for the raid or removal of the children. Nor did they descend on his camp with hundreds of armed troops, armed cars and SWAT teams. There are in fact other children in the group, they just don't live at the compound. Notice the State did not then claim a need to raid and seize all the other children because of " authoritarian" teachings of the religion? Also notice no one in Texas has in fact ever been arrested for anything? They have just had their children stolen from them by the State.

Note also in this case no one is claiming legal birth certificates are fakes or forgeries? No one has ordered DNA testing?

In the case here, none of his followers are accused of any such action. And notice the State did not claim "brainwashing" as a reason for the raid or removal of the children. Nor did they descend on his camp with hundreds of armed troops, armed cars and SWAT teams. There are in fact other children in the group, they just don't live at the compound. Notice the State did not then claim a need to raid and seize all the other children because of " authoritarian" teachings of the religion? Also notice no one in Texas has in fact ever been arrested for anything? They have just had their children stolen from them by the State.

Note also in this case no one is claiming legal birth certificates are fakes or forgeries? No one has ordered DNA testing?

I'm not comparing the this case to the sect raid genius...I'm comparing the arrest of Jeffs to the arrest of this guy....

I disagree. The actual legal circumstances are not the same. You have 3 separate, specific allegations made against one person, and that one person has been arrested for it.

I didn't see where any of the "followers" were under suspicion of anything nor being investigated.

Forum List

Back