Other people's money: Should people who don't pay taxes be allowed to vote?

If you don't pay taxes should you be allowed to vote

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
You are so full of shit, I bet your eyes are brown.
Try coming up with original lines, not recycling ones I use.

If it is not the party you despise, then thank you for admitting it is just Obama. The reasons for this, we will leave up for debate. But, I have my hunches.
All that Barry ass licking is doing a real number on you.

I have opposed Obama from day one, go look.

The first thing I posted about him on this board is he was another Bush, and that is exactly what he is.

I'm asking you. I qualify as one of the "leeches" technically, no?
I must be using invisble type, where exactly does it say 'leeches.'
You didn't say "leeches" it's just a general term for those who don't pay in. But I see I shouldn't be asking you your opinion, since clearly you stand by the Constitution on this matter. My apologies.

And this is what invisible type looks like.
No worries.

You should guard against knee jerk posts, I made it clear many times that every citizen has teh right to vote no matter what, i want to see who agrees with that and who doesn't, and why.

Your welcome, and you certaincy deserved it.

BTW, since I loathe both parties its impossible for me to be 'partisan' but of course you are far to simple to understand that.

I 'engage' people just fine, just as I handle shitheads like you just fine.

You are so full of shit, I bet your eyes are brown. If it is not the party you despise, then thank you for admitting it is just Obama. The reasons for this, we will leave up for debate. But, I have my hunches.
Race card alert! Tell me, is Xeno white? Black? or what? Idiot.
Its par for his course, think nothing of it.

You are so full of shit, I bet your eyes are brown.
Try coming up with original lines, not recycling ones I use.

If it is not the party you despise, then thank you for admitting it is just Obama. The reasons for this, we will leave up for debate. But, I have my hunches.
All that Barry ass licking is doing a real number on you.

I have opposed Obama from day one, go look.

The first thing I posted about him on this board is he was another Bush, and that is exactly what he is.
Actually it wasn't necessarily knee-jerk, I just like to rub it in to Libtards that I'm wealthy and they are paying me for it! Sillybozo has a conniption fit then leaves for a month when I do that!:lol::lol::lol:

In in favor of a half vote for the leetches...............and how is that not fair? Or, those of us who dont feed off the system get 2 votes and they get one!!!

or create a caste system. the upper class gets a vote which equals 1000 votes of the class below, and so on.

wouldn't that be great?

as long as you are in the upper class.

meh.............

at a minimum, a voter should have to display some level of political IQ. My son, who is ten, knows enough when you ask him about a liberal to say, "Liberals......they dont care about national security and they raise our taxes."

You should at least be able to display the knowledge that fundementally, the Democratic party always raises your taxes and spends without restraint. Does anybody else feel comfortable with somebody saying, "Hey...........he's black and he's my man so Im voting for him.............plus I think Sarah Palin is a good running mate!!!"

Only a k00k lefty could endorse that!!:lol:

Been thinking about this ever since barry became POTUS, how fair is it that people that don't pay a dime to support the country can vote in politicians who will buy them off with entitlements using other people's money.

This trade off of votes for entitlements is highlighted by Barry's latest call to arms to minorities and woman to come out and support him in the mid terms. Obama has been pandering to Latinos while states like Arizona are litterally drowning in illeagals, and instead of addressing the problem his big reaction is to go after the state government that was forced to do his job.

So back to the theme of this, do you believe its ethical to use the voting process to take money from people who earn it and give it to those who do not.

I am not talking Constitution here, as it clearly is, although the founders would do flip flops in their graves if they saw how their ideas are now perverted.
Anything to further erode democracy, eh? Since corporations pay taxes, should they have a vote? Seems they already own congress.

Been thinking about this ever since barry became POTUS, how fair is it that people that don't pay a dime to support the country can vote in politicians who will buy them off with entitlements using other people's money.

This trade off of votes for entitlements is highlighted by Barry's latest call to arms to minorities and woman to come out and support him in the mid terms. Obama has been pandering to Latinos while states like Arizona are litterally drowning in illeagals, and instead of addressing the problem his big reaction is to go after the state government that was forced to do his job.

So back to the theme of this, do you believe its ethical to use the voting process to take money from people who earn it and give it to those who do not.

I am not talking Constitution here, as it clearly is, although the founders would do flip flops in their graves if they saw how their ideas are now perverted.
Anything to further erode democracy, eh? Since corporations pay taxes, should they have a vote? Seems they already own congress.
Corporations do 'vote' as each member of it is free to vote.

2q9dnax.gif

Your welcome, and you certaincy deserved it.

BTW, since I loathe both parties its impossible for me to be 'partisan' but of course you are far to simple to understand that.

I 'engage' people just fine, just as I handle shitheads like you just fine.

You are so full of shit, I bet your eyes are brown. If it is not the party you despise, then thank you for admitting it is just Obama. The reasons for this, we will leave up for debate. But, I have my hunches.

Time out Junior. I could care less about race and more about Xeno hating Obama because he is not "conservative" enough for Xeno. Conservatives helped get us into this mess and their same ol same ol policies will not help get us out. I await your apology.

Of course, you didn't bother to think while Bush"s tax cuts jacked up the number of non income tax payers in an attempt to buy their votes. :cuckoo:

I love how CON$ blame everything they do on the Dems. GOP tax cut policy is responsible for the non payers, while CON$ habitually whine that the Dems want to raise EVERYONE'S taxes. That makes the non payers Obama's fault. :cuckoo:
It seems we have spawned an amazing amounts of Kreskins today.

Perhaps you can point out where I 'didn't bother to think while Bush"s tax cuts jacked up the number of non income tax payers in an attempt to buy their votes'.

I also said nothing about Dems, nor am I a 'Con.'

It seems you busy creating your own scenario and adding rhetoric you create out of whole cloth instead of answering a rather staright forward query.

Smells of 'guilty conscience'.
It doesn't take Kreskin to see through your obvious BS.
What makes you think your obvious radical Right Wing whacko BIAS is so invisible?

You show you are a Partisan Hack when you imply Obama rather than Bush tried to buy the votes of non payers created by the Bush tax cuts passed by the GOP BEFORE Obama became POTUS.

BTW, since Libs on the average earn more income than CON$, more CONS will lose their vote if non payers lose their vote. :eusa_shhh:

Time out Junior. I could care less about race and more about Xeno hating Obama because he is not "conservative" enough for Xeno. Conservatives helped get us into this mess and their same ol same ol policies will not help get us out. I await your apology.
I'm not buying your backpedaling garbage for a half second. Wait in hell, hack.

Wrong again douchebag, I'm not a 'conservative.'

I loathe Barry because he refuses to act as President of EVERYONE and continues to ignore real problems while inventing ones he can throw money at, like 'barrycare' which was so vital it doesn't kick in...FOR YEARS!

I can't help what you are not buying, but to make assumptions about me simply because I did not "spell it out" for you enough, only shows how retarded you are.

The only thing that is obvious is that you have a comprehention problem.

What makes you think your obvious radical Right Wing whacko BIAS is so invisible?
Does the hospital know you got out again?

You show you are a Partisan Hack when you imply Obama rather than Bush tried to buy the votes of non payers created by the Bush tax cuts passed by the GOP BEFORE Obama became POTUS.
Who is the current POTUS genius.

BTW, since Libs on the average earn more income than CON$, more CONS will lose their vote if non payers lose their vote. :eusa_shhh:
Ask me if I care about your made up class warfae nonsense engels jr.

The only thing that is obvious is that you have a comprehention problem.

Does the hospital know you got out again?

Who is the current POTUS genius.

Ask me if I care about your made up class warfae nonsense engels jr.

Hey X...........I just saw that "Chairman Bow" in your sig.............fcukking hysterical!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't help what you are not buying, but to make assumptions about me simply because I did not "spell it out" for you enough, only shows how retarded you are.
Your feeble and infantile attempts to backpedal are laughable. Were you trying to say something so mild as you suggest, you WOULD have spelled it out.

So, we add LIAR to the definition of you.

You and Barack:

http://eipnetworks.com/clear.mp3

Your feeble and infantile attempts to backpedal are laughable. Were you trying to say something so mild as you suggest, you WOULD have spelled it out.

You and Barack:

You act as if I give a shit what you think. Once again a poor assumption on your part. I also have a hunch that Xeno's poll isn't turning out quite the way he assumed it would, either. You two have much in common.

You and Barack:

You act as if I give a shit what you think. Once again a poor assumption on your part. I also have a hunch that Xeno's poll isn't turning out quite the way he assumed it would, either. You two have much in common.
I had no preconcieved notion how it would turn out mon simpleton, that is why its a poll.

It is fun watching you expose yourself as a boob yet again however.

Reminds me of the time when you lied to the entire forum and claimed you 'saw the light' and opposed Obama, how long did that last, 2 days? :lol:

You and Barack:

You were pulling the race card, and are now embarrassed that not only was it noticed, it was thoroughly shot down.

Now you're desperately trying to backpedal, trying to save face for some reason. When actually if you didn't "give a shit" you would have ignored my post.

Moron. Doth protest too loudly.

Forum List

Back