Other Message Boards

The active members of this board don't own it collectively?

No offense intended, but does this board actually have some economic value?

I'm beginning to feel flattered from all your attention.

Good, because your rhetoric did indeed catch my attention. I have refrained from posting for some time now but I finally couldn't stand watching the deceit you foster continue for any longer.

Good, because your rhetoric did indeed catch my attention. I have refrained from posting for some time now but I finally couldn't stand watching the deceit you foster continue for any longer.

What deceit would that be?

Please be more detailed. Are you making the claim that China is drilling off the coast of Florida?

YOU are making the claim that they won't which is a bald faced LIE. Your entire argument hinges on them never drilling. I guess China just throws money away? Right?

YOU are making the claim that they won't which is a bald faced LIE. Your entire argument hinges on them never drilling. I guess China just throws money away? Right?

Are you retarded? I didn't claim the won't, I said because they've explored doesn't mean they will. They may or may not.

The lies in this discussion are not coming from me. They are coming from Republicans like Dick Cheney. And apparently you.

Personally I find their emoticons childish and gross, sorta like a bunch of high school boys with little imagination beyond bodily functions.

Not surprising!

Kind of the way most see YOUR postings.:lol:

If you can't, I know you can't, say something that adds to the conversation, keep your stupid fucking pie hole closed, please...........:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back