Other Board Suggestions

o btw who is the it...here...that 4nines? or kitty? i think we should have more options...instead of medals...i would like skulls.....we need to shake this up a wee bit..

I think we should get rid of all that foo-foo crap. It's obviously too big a distraction for some.

OH NOOOOOO!! I was about to change my avatar to a recent photo of me sitting at my computer in my chenile housecoat and bunny slippers with a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and a bag of Cheetos in the other. Shucks.

Try the Hannity forums, Xotoxi says they are the most friendly on the net!

Yeah-- but then I'd have to deal with Hannity listeners, and I seriously doubt there's much independent thinking going on there. Kind of like here, except that at least the people here disagree on things. Not very civilly or intelligently, but I prefer the variety to the homogenous thought of radical conservative radio.

Well...sometimes it's just impossible not to use FUCK as an exclamation point or to call someone an idiot. I try not to do that when someone has posted a well-thought out opinion (at least to him/her), but get exasperated over insults or silliness having no substance at all.

Forum List

Back