Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

oh btw agent rightwinger,so much for your fairy tales on the Rams staying in st louis for the 2016 season.:biggrin: not that you will read this link below of course but miracles happen sometimes.lol

time for you to eat shit as always.:ahole-1:
The effort to build a new riverfront stadium to keep the Rams in St. Louis suffered a blow last week. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,

Report St. Louis County Dropped From Plan To Finance New Rams Stadium

meanwhile looking good in Inglewood.:biggrin:

Listen to how the NFL reps have changed their tune over the last few months. The NFL likes Kroenkes plan and its only a matter of when not if!

still it gets even worse.:biggrin:

In short, without Kroenke doling out the necessary funds to build a stadium in St. Louis, there isn’t a viable stadium plan in that city."http://www.yardbarker.com/…/new_development_clear…/18552134

only you and the people in st louis believe the Rams are staying put.:biggrin:

What ever happened to 2015 like you promised?

Loser

hey disinfo agent,even pooper who i have on ignore "and by the way I just took you off ignore for a second here" even HE a guy that I constantly call names all the time here in this section,even "HE" agrees with me they will be back by 2016.:lmao:

so what if i was off by one year.I can wait one more year,meanwhile enjoy your fantasys you have on the raiders and chargers sharing a stadium in carson in 2016.pretty hard to do when the raiders are making VERY good progress on stadium talks for a new stadium,meanwhile nothing is happening in st louis there for a new stadium other than fantasys:lmao::lmao::lmao:

even the media agrees with me on the obvious,that spanos and davis are just using it as leverage.:lmao: oh and even USA TODAY on their front page recently had the headlines-COULD STAN KRONKE BE FASTRACKING HIS TEAM TO LA?

funny how they made the FRONT PAGE of USA TODAY yet your beloved chargers and raiders did not.:lmao:

again i dont mind being off by one year,

I actually hope that the Rams DO play one more year in st louis since st louis is just right down the street from me and that way when the seahawks come here to play them,i can go harrass pete carrol for taking a payoff to throw the superbowl.

i will get excellent seats thats for sure since nobody in st louis will be coming to see them knowing they will be leaving them after this year.:laugh:

Last edited:
oh btw agent rightwinger,so much for your fairy tales on the Rams staying in st louis for the 2016 season.:biggrin: not that you will read this link below of course but miracles happen sometimes.lol

time for you to eat shit as always.:ahole-1:
The effort to build a new riverfront stadium to keep the Rams in St. Louis suffered a blow last week. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch,

Report St. Louis County Dropped From Plan To Finance New Rams Stadium

meanwhile looking good in Inglewood.:biggrin:

Listen to how the NFL reps have changed their tune over the last few months. The NFL likes Kroenkes plan and its only a matter of when not if!

still it gets even worse.:biggrin:

In short, without Kroenke doling out the necessary funds to build a stadium in St. Louis, there isn’t a viable stadium plan in that city."http://www.yardbarker.com/…/new_development_clear…/18552134

only you and the people in st louis believe the Rams are staying put.:biggrin:

typical evasion tactic from you as always agent.gloom and doom for st louis in 2016 where everything is looking great for Kronke in Inglewood 2016.

you cant force an owner to build a stadium in a place he doesnt want to stay.or have you ever heard that news before?:lmao: LA RAMS 2016 for sure. they still might be there this year,we wont know for sure till july 1st. 50/50 this year 100% for 2016.

6g90z7.jpg

Forum List

Back