Oswald visited USSR and Cuban embassies before killing JFK

That is absurd. Do you know anything about Oswald? He was a marine working in intelligence in Japan with the U2. He then defected to the USSR claiming he would give them Intel on all he knew. Do you think for one second if he truly was a traitor, he could waltz back into the USA without a peep? Even the Soviets knew he was a spy.

He was being "monitored" somewhat by the CIA, because they knew he was a leftist. He visited USSR and Cuban embassies. Should they had picked him up? Yes, in retrospect it's easy to say they should have. But considering he was just one of many pro-commie leftist, and he never did anything too violent. They had no way of knowing he was going to kill the President.

To say that he was an agent, acting on behalf of the CIA is ridiculous. A professional would not be so erratic. He tried to kill a right-wing retired general when his rampage started. He used a shitty rifle and scope, hardly what a pro would use.
You are ridiculous. How many American Marines working in Intel, defected to the USSR, essentially admitting treason, were in the USA in 1963???

Ops its just coincidence one happened to be in Dealy Plaza that day...you believe that and you believe anything.

LOL, he was "working in Intel"? Are you fucking kidding me? Lee Harvey Oswald had a 10th grade education when he enlisted in the marines. He was a fucking radar operator, not Intel. He was a shitbag that was court martialed several times and was demoted before getting kicked out. He shot himself playing with a gun he bought. He was a FULL BLOWN RETARD. Hardly someone that would catch the eyes of the CIA for recruitment. He was never a "spy" for anyone. He was an uneducated loser. So please, tell us all again how this fucking retard was a spy for the CIA.
So you apparently do not know that Oswald knew many CIA agents, even though that has been widely reported and documented.

You continue to ignore the facts. Why?

I'm the one ignoring the facts? You can't even acknowledge that Oswald was a complete dimwit, discharged from service in disgrace, and was never in "Intel" like you said before. The fact that you think a radar operator is apart of the Intel field in the military shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm still waiting to hear how a 24 year old with a 10th grade education and a record of insubordination, violence, and pro-communist got him earmarked for recruitment by the CIA in the early 60's. By all means, show me these "facts" you have.
Okay I am done. You have no knowledge of the event other than what the state has told you.

Why would the CIA kill JFK? Give me one good reason.

Kennedy was thinking of getting out of Vietnam?

That work?

No. Kennedy not only green lighted the Diem assassination in October '63, he increased U.S. presence there right up to two or three weeks before he was assassinated. He wouldn't have bothered with Diem if he intended to get out. The Kennedy family's PR machine began peddling that later on; it's just revisionism, as is the vast majority of the Camelot Myth. the fantasy that the CIA read one of his diary entries and plotted out an elaborate assassination schemes like the loons and cranks insist happened id prima facie ridiculous nonsense, even if they wanted to.

JFK was notoriously wishy washy and his diary entries mean nothing. His main concern with Diem is him and his brother were attempting to negotiate a unilateral peace deal with Ho, and Kennedy was afraid of how that would effect his rep as a McCarthyite 'anti-communist' in his upcoming re-election campaign is the far more likely reality as to why he had Diem done away with. No way JFK would have pulled out of VN, at least not until the end of his second term, anyway.
Not true.

Withdrawal from Vietnam (Oct. 11, 1963). JFK signs NSAM 263, an order to withdraw 1,000 troops out of roughly 16,000 Americans stationed in Vietnam by the end of 1963, with the complete withdrawal by the end of 1965.

Escalation in Vietnam (Nov. 26, 1963): Signed by President Lyndon Johnson four days after JFK’s death, NSAM 273 succeeded NSAM 263 and ordered the planning of increased activity in Vietnam.

JFK’s American University “Peace” Speech:

I will agree he was wishy washy at times when speaking with the press. Many have concluded that this was to appease the war hawks in the Pentagon and CIA.

the other thing these stupid fuck shills cant get around that backs this post of yours up that he was going to get us out of vietnam is his two closest aides and his friend senator Mansfield all said he told them he was going to withdraw all military personal out of vietnam by the end of 1965 telling them he could not do it in his first term but could do it after he was reelected telling them he might go down in history as the most unpopular president ever but that he wasnt going to commit them to war.

the facts back that statement up as well.In the interview he gave with walter kronkite in sept of 63 two months before the assassination,you see them post the figure on the tv screen that says 82 casultys.a far cry from the 58,000 americans killed in action under Johnson and Nixon yet these idiots say Kennedy expanded the war,:rolleyes::uhoh3::rofl:

More importantly though than anything else the MAIN thing that backs up your post here that he was going to pull out of vietnam is Flectcher Prouty in a documentary that he made with John Judge talks about how it was no secret back then that everyone in the military knew he was going to pull of of vietnam by 1965 because there were headlines in the pentagons stars and stripes newspaper that read KENNEDY TO WITHDRAW FROM VIETNAM BY 1965.

Robert Groden in one of his books also backs up Prouty showing a reprint of that newspaper taken from back then with those headlines..

these paid shills rightwinger and THE IDIOT can only slong shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are and them and their handlers are pissed that they cant get us to listen to them with their propaganda bullshit and lies.:rofl::lmao:

Yes. I seems rather evident that JFK's plans to end our involvement in Vietnam, his secret conversations with Khrushchev and Castro seeking to end the Cold War, and his earlier refusal to provide military support to the Bay of Pigs invasion and consider a nuclear first strike on the USSR all over heated objections from the Pentagon, CIA, and JCS plus his plans to terminate the CIA after re-election resulted in his assassination.

Some researchers have speculated that JFK suspected he might be killed by the secret government he was trying to control. If true, he has to be considered one of our bravest president.

He was being "monitored" somewhat by the CIA, because they knew he was a leftist. He visited USSR and Cuban embassies. Should they had picked him up? Yes, in retrospect it's easy to say they should have. But considering he was just one of many pro-commie leftist, and he never did anything too violent. They had no way of knowing he was going to kill the President.

To say that he was an agent, acting on behalf of the CIA is ridiculous. A professional would not be so erratic. He tried to kill a right-wing retired general when his rampage started. He used a shitty rifle and scope, hardly what a pro would use.
You are ridiculous. How many American Marines working in Intel, defected to the USSR, essentially admitting treason, were in the USA in 1963???

Ops its just coincidence one happened to be in Dealy Plaza that day...you believe that and you believe anything.

LOL, he was "working in Intel"? Are you fucking kidding me? Lee Harvey Oswald had a 10th grade education when he enlisted in the marines. He was a fucking radar operator, not Intel. He was a shitbag that was court martialed several times and was demoted before getting kicked out. He shot himself playing with a gun he bought. He was a FULL BLOWN RETARD. Hardly someone that would catch the eyes of the CIA for recruitment. He was never a "spy" for anyone. He was an uneducated loser. So please, tell us all again how this fucking retard was a spy for the CIA.
So you apparently do not know that Oswald knew many CIA agents, even though that has been widely reported and documented.

I'm the one ignoring the facts? You can't even acknowledge that Oswald was a complete dimwit, discharged from service in disgrace, and was never in "Intel" like you said before. The fact that you think a radar operator is apart of the Intel field in the military shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm still waiting to hear how a 24 year old with a 10th grade education and a record of insubordination, violence, and pro-communist got him earmarked for recruitment by the CIA in the early 60's. By all means, show me these "facts" you have.
Okay I am done. You have no knowledge of the event other than what the state has told you.
that and also what his handlers have instructed him to post.

this idiot would lose every case for you in a courtroom if he was your lawyer.

I put USMB'S resident troll disinfo agent rightwinger on my ignore list over two years ago.I know countless others that have done the same thing with him because he has been called out lying by over a 100 different posters here at USMB over the years.

this other poster THE IDIOT is just as much of a stupid troll as he is so i just added him to ignore also.

these two idots can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

Like i said before,by all means discuss it with whitehall because HE isnt a government paid hack.he is just a brainwashed dupe in denial.He put me on ignore a long time ago when i took him to school that the CIA did it.:biggrin:

Notice how he has not come back since your direct post to him? thats how he ALWAYS debates.when he cant refute facts,he runs off.well at least he doesnt stay around and show off what an idiot he is like rightwinger and THE IDIOT do.:biggrin:

Last edited:
the only replies these two paid shills are worth is my fart jokes.that means i have you on ignore THE IDIOT when i post like i did with rightwinger earlier-someone farted in here.

I have it on good authority that Oswald visited Disneyland before going to Dallas. He met there in secret with Goofy and Mickey. Donald, who is an honorary member of the USA Navy, was NOT invited. Mickey still denies this meeting to this very day. But, what would one expect?

I have it on good authority that Oswald visited Disneyland before going to Dallas. He met there in secret with Goofy and Mickey. Donald, who is an honorary member of the USA Navy, was NOT invited. Mickey still denies this meeting to this very day. But, what would one expect?
If the good authority is the State, no doubt you believe it.

that and also what his handlers have instructed him to post.

this idiot would lose every case for you in a courtroom if he was your lawyer.

I put USMB'S resident troll disinfo agent rightwinger on my ignore list over two years ago.I know countless others that have done the same thing with him because he has been called out lying by over a 100 different posters here at USMB over the years.

this other poster THE IDIOT is just as much of a stupid troll as he is so i just added him to ignore also.

these two idots can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

Like i said before,by all means discuss it with whitehall because HE isnt a government paid hack.he is just a brainwashed dupe in denial.He put me on ignore a long time ago when i took him to school that the CIA did it.:biggrin:

Notice how he has not come back since your direct post to him? thats how he ALWAYS debates.when he cant refute facts,he runs off.well at least he doesnt stay around and show off what an idiot he is like rightwinger and THE IDIOT do.:biggrin:

LOL. Another kook goes down in flames. He can't even handle the fact that his own source contradicts his claims.

:lalala:

If the good authority is the State, no doubt you believe it.

these government agent trolls the idiot,rightwinger and that other guy that kissed the idiots ass would have at least SOME credibility if they defended the HSCA investigation from the 70's that the mob did it and it was the mob alone.

robert blakey is just like them,a disinformation agent troll as well.

the government formed the HSCA investigation when americans were waking up and not falling for the lie that oswald was the lone assassin anymore seeing there was way too much evidence they could not cover up anymore that there was more than one shooter so they got everybodys attention away from the CIA being behind it all by hiring Blakey to write his book that it was a mob hit and the mob alone was involved. anything that pointed toward CIA they did not pursue.

if these stupid fucks the idiot and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger were indeed not such fact stupid fucks, they would at LEAST ask their handlers if they could defend the HSCA investigation that it was the mob and the mob alone that did it.

robert blakey is easily by far a far more clever government paid shill than those two stupid fucks are.

Forum List

Back