Oscars second lowest viewership since Neilson started taking ratings

In fascist regimes journalism and the arts are the first victims. Hollywood is right to stand against the deplorables.
Hollywood is it's own victim
all these holier than thou celebrity assholes trying to tell everyone else how to live is what turns people off

Like I said, when you take a political stance, you piss off half of your audience.

Entertainers should just entertain. Sure, you can have a political view, but keep it separate from your work. When you mix politics with your work, you have to expect some kind of reaction.

Uh ---- in what way is an awards show --- "work"?

Far as I know whether it's movies, theater, television, music recording or anything else ---- what they're doing there is not their "work". They're not there to act or sing or produce special effects.

The first person pronoun is fine, that's just how language works. What amuses me is how you're so wrapped up tight in your little bubble that you actually think you can "boycott" a TV show and that will show up in the ratings. You don't have anywhere near that kind of influence. If you did I'd hire you in a heartbeat. As noted before, most people can and do take a shit without trying to make something political out of it. You're obsessed.

And you're butthurt. Get used to it.

Look dood, you asked for the explanation, and you got it. Free delivery.
That would make you the butthurtee.

Forum List

Back