Oscars just not ready for big fat black woman best actress.

Fat doesn't sell. Football, hot women and conservative values sell. Sorry, it's reality. Tell the bitch to go on a diet, Halle Berry won right?

Fat doesn't sell b/c the media is focused on women who are skinny whether they be white or black (which is great...it's a milestone). Skinny is the keyword. Now we have commercials with young 'skinny' women showcasing bras and panties when there was a time you would not see that type of advertisement. Are you kidding? Now we have commercials with women who sends her husband to lock the door so she can put on the KY jell! When I was growing up ain't no way something like that would have been shown on t.v. My mother (now deceased) would be appaulled.Luci and Desi, Fred and Wilma slept in seperate beds.

Fat doesn't sell b/c the media is focused on women who are skinny whether they be white or black (which is great...it's a milestone). Skinny is the keyword. Now we have commercials with young 'skinny' women showcasing bras and panties when there was a time you would not see that type of advertisement. Are you kidding? Now we have commercials with women who sends her husband to lock the door so she can put on the KY jell! When I was growing up ain't no way something like that would have been shown on t.v. My mother (now deceased) would be appaulled.Luci and Desi, Fred and Wilma slept in seperate beds.

So Skinny women sells, Big fat black doesn't sell, or big fat white wouldn't sell either.
So bigh fat Black was only for a Fictional drama. Interesting. So the big fat balck Hatie McDanniel , Gaby Sinidbe, is not mainstream.?:razz:

She was very good in Precious but not the best. Sandra Bullock was.

Personally when I look at her, I see a young girl trying to cover up a lot of problems with all that fat. She needs to slim down for health reasons even if she needs help doing it.

She was very good in Precious but not the best. Sandra Bullock was.

Personally when I look at her, I see a young girl trying to cover up a lot of problems with all that fat. She needs to slim down for health reasons even if she needs help doing it.

I was told that the "Oscars" or "The Academy of Motion picture Arts and Sciences", tend to award the Oscars to established actors and actresses, who have proven themselves over time. As was the case with Sandra Bullock.:razz:

Forum List

Back