Oscar winning movie about Islam

i asked to have it, my rep, removed. i hope that doesn't throw off your regular scheddule or deprive you of too much fun. if so, you may want to get yourself some of those ED pills and take up a hobby of self abuse. i bet say it will even send you his pic.

it really is a liberating experience for those who choose to do it. all anyone has to do is PM an administrator and ask. i think you can even a moderator can help you. i will check to see if i can forward the pertinent PMs to hoss for verification, if you would like and it ndoesn't break any rules.

i would kind of like people to oin me, in solidarity. i was told to have fun with it and i really appreciate all those nice, great people who positively repped me. they know who they are, but that "have fun with it" just really wasn't working out. i do miss being able to pos rep people but ya know, it really was/is weighted way too much in favour of old timers.

i asked immediately after i went to the military board because i was so pissed about the "baby killer" post and figured maybe the peeps there might understand but i was immediately neg repped by some lame fuck tough guy vet named WARRIOR 102, (he was the last guy i repped by the way...a positive rep of course. i don't neg.) who i tried to offer a polite PM to but the guy was so chickenshite he had me blocked...lot of balls, that...LOL.

onliest thing i could figure was he was in the navy, but who knows anymore. navy really isn't so bad, my son joined, but those sailors always thought they were better than us grunts for some reason...a lot of them anyway. that's OK. i love my kid.

there will probably be no "kikes" or "jewboys" from me. you have to push me pretty hard for months on end to get to that point and attack my family and this board has rules about that sort of thing...but feel ffree to try. i won't report it...lol...i learned my lesson, i hope, after reporting "baby killer."

hey, you may want to try that "baby killer" one now, but you better hurry. i am still weak on it but am getting stronger and stronger. that might work...but i doubt it.

you're a lily livered coward.

I will not attack you as a "baby killer" because I do not and never have posted things I don't believe to be true (with the exception of my respose to your hateful, ignorant post about black people hating Jews).
I will continue to attack you for the lies and distortions you post. Believe me, there's always been plenty of that from you for me to work with.
I do find your REP rating stance to be honorable. PBrain, who has disabled his, nonetheless slinks around giving neg reps to others. So here's your kudos, NaziBoy:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Sayit, when your neg rep is removed due to neg rep abuse, you cannot receive or give reps, ever, period. Your rep bar will be removed and will not show. Pbel has blocked his rep from showing, which is different, since it will show a "0" for our rep, and you can unblock it at any time, and still give and receive neg reps.

Seal's neg rep was removed due to neg rep abuse, and you can tell he was really upset over it. Don't fall for his "I chose to have it removed" bullshit. The mods will simply tell you to do what Pbel did, block it from showing yourself. The only time the bar is removed entirely is when you have been caught for abuse. I wouldn't believe a single word seal tells you about anything, ever.

Actually Roudy you are the one who is full of Bullshit as usual;
Private Message: Re: Procedure
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Intense
Super Moderator
Member #20285
Thanked 7,975 Times in 6,054 Posts

Re: Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickcaturday
I would like to know if there is any way to voluntarily opt out of the rep. system, and I would also like to share this information with others. I don't want to opt out at this point in time I am just curious.

Thank You in advance for your help in this matter,
Patrick

Yes. If you do decide to opt out, you can PM either Meister or cereal_killer. Only an Administrator can do that.

Last edited:
when you neg repped me, i pos repped you back followed with a polite comment. there was no trading involved nor were there any expectations on my part. i stopped pos repping you for two reasons. you were biginning to bore me and i figured whenever you couldn't get a rep fix, you would just neg me.

the only time i told you i was going to report you was when you kept neg repping me early on and i told you not to be stupid and that you should read the new rules before you continued. you were so stupid that, in one fifty hour period, you negged me three times, or two incidents of 2/48. i turned you in, not because you broke the rules but more because you have to be one of the stupidest individuals i have ever encountered in my entire life. i would have had to be as stupid as you to not turn you in and i think you actually expect us to believe you would not turn me in if i, or anyone else, broke that rule.

the funniest part about the whole thing is that, even while i was yelling you not to break the rule, i also had to tell you how to break it because you could not even figure ou how to overcome the board imposed rep limits such as "spread it around". lolololol. i had to tell you to go to another forum and just randomly rep strangers. i cannot believe you asked me that, and was more disbelieving when it actually happened.

roudy, you are a liar, but i cannot even hold you responsible for it. not only are you a stupid liar but i honestly believe you are pathological. you are diseased. you cannot help yourself. i have never seen anything like it. you lie when you do not even have to.

but yeah. you pulled my strings. everyone believes that. lolol. whatev buddy.
Ah sure did buddy. Funny what that cheap whiskey you drink does to your memory, eh? You kept crying for days when I neg repped you (while I was laughing), and continously kept reporting me. And it got you even more upset that the mods wouldn't bother responding to you. You never "warned me" ever, but I presume you were too stupid to know about this rule that you just mentioned, which is why your meter was removed as a consequence.

Some of the mods that neg repped you told me that you flipped out on them, and had similar experiences with you as well. You can't say the truth because you are a pathological liar, which is another trait you are famous for.

listen, you low life lying fuck, whyn't ya give me permission to post your PMs and get permission from that loudmouthed bitch, jillian for me to post her PMs and we can solve this thing right now.
Do this thing by PM. You're not to discuss the mods. here. That's blasphemy. Like mocking Muhammed.

Now calm down Seal. Youi'll give yourself a stroke. Then who will we have to play with for fun?

PS: How are you holding up on your disposable diapers?

listen, you low life lying fuck, whyn't ya give me permission to post your PMs and get permission from that loudmouthed bitch, jillian for me to post her PMs and we can solve this thing right now.
Do this thing by PM. You're not to discuss the mods. here. That's blasphemy. Like mocking Muhammed.

i'm discussing a poster. your fuck buddy is talking about mods.

Sayit, when your neg rep is removed due to neg rep abuse, you cannot receive or give reps, ever, period. Your rep bar will be removed and will not show. Pbel has blocked his rep from showing, which is different, since it will show a "0" for our rep, and you can unblock it at any time, and still give and receive neg reps.

Seal's neg rep was removed due to neg rep abuse, and you can tell he was really upset over it. Don't fall for his "I chose to have it removed" bullshit. The mods will simply tell you to do what Pbel did, block it from showing yourself. The only time the bar is removed entirely is when you have been caught for abuse. I wouldn't believe a single word seal tells you about anything, ever.

Intense
Super Moderator
Member #20285

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know if there is any way to voluntarily opt out of the rep. system, and I would also like to share this information with others. I don't want to opt out at this point in time I am just curious.

Patrick

Yes. If you do decide to opt out, you can PM either Meister or cereal_killer. Only an Administrator can do that.
Yeah, but do you see someone who freaks out over a stupid neg rep voluntarily asking his rep to be permanently removed? I don't thAnk so!

when you neg repped me, i pos repped you back followed with a polite comment. there was no trading involved nor were there any expectations on my part. i stopped pos repping you for two reasons. you were biginning to bore me and i figured whenever you couldn't get a rep fix, you would just neg me.

the only time i told you i was going to report you was when you kept neg repping me early on and i told you not to be stupid and that you should read the new rules before you continued. you were so stupid that, in one fifty hour period, you negged me three times, or two incidents of 2/48. i turned you in, not because you broke the rules but more because you have to be one of the stupidest individuals i have ever encountered in my entire life. i would have had to be as stupid as you to not turn you in and i think you actually expect us to believe you would not turn me in if i, or anyone else, broke that rule.

the funniest part about the whole thing is that, even while i was yelling you not to break the rule, i also had to tell you how to break it because you could not even figure ou how to overcome the board imposed rep limits such as "spread it around". lolololol. i had to tell you to go to another forum and just randomly rep strangers. i cannot believe you asked me that, and was more disbelieving when it actually happened.

roudy, you are a liar, but i cannot even hold you responsible for it. not only are you a stupid liar but i honestly believe you are pathological. you are diseased. you cannot help yourself. i have never seen anything like it. you lie when you do not even have to.

but yeah. you pulled my strings. everyone believes that. lolol. whatev buddy.
Ah sure did buddy. Funny what that cheap whiskey you drink does to your memory, eh? You kept crying for days when I neg repped you (while I was laughing), and continously kept reporting me. And it got you even more upset that the mods wouldn't bother responding to you. You never "warned me" ever, but I presume you were too stupid to know about this rule that you just mentioned, which is why your meter was removed as a consequence.

Some of the mods that neg repped you told me that you flipped out on them, and had similar experiences with you as well. You can't say the truth because you are a pathological liar, which is another trait you are famous for.

the only person that neg repped me was jillian, and it doesn't surprise me one single bit that the boop crone had it out for me. she is a bigoted bitch who wants to silence me by trying to wield her bully pulpit sword. tell ya what. get your buddy jillian's permission and i will post a PM from her where she has a minor meltdown.

i'd like to know. you are actually accusing mods of neg repping me and talking about me behind my back because if even one mod has discussed me behing my back with you, their credibility is ruined and i will get myself permanently banned for sure.
Who said it was jillian? Dude, there was at least three mods that were complaining about you. And that's just mods. You show me where you "warned me", and I'll give you some clues. You're fulla shit.

the only person that neg repped me was jillian, and it doesn't surprise me one single bit that the boop crone had it out for me. she is a bigoted bitch who wants to silence me by trying to wield her bully pulpit sword. tell ya what. get your buddy jillian's permission and i will post a PM from her where she has a minor meltdown.

i'd like to know. you are actually accusing mods of neg repping me and talking about me behind my back because if even one mod has discussed me behing my back with you, their credibility is ruined and i will get myself permanently banned for sure.
Who said it was jillian? Dude, there was at least three mods that were complaining about you. And that's just mods. You show me where you "warned me", and I'll give you some clues. You're fulla shit.
That video has gotten Rushdie in the news again:

Iran Ups Price on Salman Rushdie's Head in Response to Video

you're just a little twerp who needs someone to pay attention so he spins these elaborate tales.

do you actually think anyone at all would believe that the moderators and administrators regard me as so important as to sit around and engage in idle chit chat about me...and do actually think that you, the twerp, the laughable peon, would be included in such chit chat. do you actually think they would jeopardise their personal integrity and the credibility of this message board by taking an unintelligent, loud mouthed, vulgar, insignificant nobody into their confidence.

way too funny. i can assume the mods and admin meet in some way or another regularly and i just don't see whoever is in charge saying "let's wait a few more minutes and give roudy time to show up. i just got a call and he says his limo is stuck in midtown traffic."

you got nothing and if you ever did have something, you would have blabbed your little heart out. lolol.

Last edited:

Intense
Super Moderator
Member #20285

Patrick

Yeah, but do you see someone who freaks out over a stupid neg rep voluntarily asking his rep to be permanently removed? I don't thAnk so!

i asked to have my rep removed. it was removed strictly at my request. all those others who have had their rep removed have also had that rep returned after a two day period.

i felt bad about it in one way only. there were a lot of very kind people who would give me reps and i felt i was letting them down in some way, but i am sure they understand. i also liked to give pos reps to the new people to help get them off to a good start, i can no longer do that.

only a few people gave me neg reps. you did so regularly. i usually pos repped you in return but just grew weary of the silliness.

it was kind of scarey actually, asking to have my rep removed. it was like going into some unknown zone, with no idea what it would be like. i still sort of feel i am alone because i have not seen anyone do it before, nor have i heard of anyone doing it before. i imagine i am not alone though...lol...i wouldn't be able to tell. i cannot see other's reps either.

i do not know if i am permanently removed. i asked to be removed. i imagine i can be reinstated were i to ask. it is, though, actually liberating in someways, to be off the charts.

lolol...it seems like you, roudy, who are the one who is freaking out. there is an easy way to clear it up. write to one of your mod or admin friends, ask them if i asked and ask them if you can post the PM on the board. you can use this post as acknowledgement of my permission to release that information for that purpose only.

c'mon chosen roudy, big opportunity to make a fool of goy seal. how could you pass it up, buddy.

That video has gotten Rushdie in the news again:

Iran Ups Price on Salman Rushdie's Head in Response to Video
Yup, Muslims have a strange way of proving that Islam is a peaceful religion. Heh heh heh!

Intense
Super Moderator
Member #20285

Patrick

i asked to have my rep removed. it was removed strictly at my request. all those others who have had their rep removed have also had that rep returned after a two day period.

i felt bad about it in one way only. there were a lot of very kind people who would give me reps and i felt i was letting them down in some way, but i am sure they understand. i also liked to give pos reps to the new people to help get them off to a good start, i can no longer do that.

only a few people gave me neg reps. you did so regularly. i usually pos repped you in return but just grew weary of the silliness.

it was kind of scarey actually, asking to have my rep removed. it was like going into some unknown zone, with no idea what it would be like. i still sort of feel i am alone because i have not seen anyone do it before, nor have i heard of anyone doing it before. i imagine i am not alone though...lol...i wouldn't be able to tell. i cannot see other's reps either.

i do not know if i am permanently removed. i asked to be removed. i imagine i can be reinstated were i to ask. it is, though, actually liberating in someways, to be off the charts.

lolol...it seems like you, roudy, who are the one who is freaking out. there is an easy way to clear it up. write to one of your mod or admin friends, ask them if i asked and ask them if you can post the PM on the board. you can use this post as acknowledgement of my permission to release that information for that purpose only.

c'mon chosen roudy, big opportunity to make a fool of goy seal. how could you pass it up, buddy.
Dude, it's pretty obvious that your rep STUNK because posters recognized you for the Nazi cocksucker that you are. And you kept having shit-fits everytime someone neg repped you. That is well documented. Get over it.

Dude, it's pretty obvious that your rep STUNK because posters recognized you for the Nazi cocksucker that you are. And you kept having shit-fits everytime someone neg repped you. That is well documented. Get over it.

lol...my rep was about 130 when i opted out...no greaat shakes, but you aren't a world beater either, and you have actuaally been here longer. so, you are saying that people with lower reps than me stink more or whatever? why don't you tell us exactly what a low rep means?

lolol...it is stupidity like you just professed that is one of the reason i did opt out. some people, many, don't place such a high value on rep but to some, like you, need it to validate them.

other than that, you can neither put up, nor can you shut up...lolol.....but we knew that, huh? NATO, little guy.

the only person that neg repped me was jillian, and it doesn't surprise me one single bit that the boop crone had it out for me. she is a bigoted bitch who wants to silence me by trying to wield her bully pulpit sword.

This intense REP conversation is painfully boring but perhaps you would explain how a neg vote from a poster could silence anyone.

the only person that neg repped me was jillian, and it doesn't surprise me one single bit that the boop crone had it out for me. she is a bigoted bitch who wants to silence me by trying to wield her bully pulpit sword.

This intense REP conversation is painfully boring but perhaps you would explain how a neg vote from a poster could silence anyone.

talk to roudy and jillian. they are the neg reppers. when i get a neg rep from someone and a PM that tells me to "STFU" or "stay off my thread", i can only assume that the neg rep is to silence me or there would have been a different message.

you are really stupid, but that's OK. i'm getting very used to it.

the fact that one person wants or tries to make another person do something does not mean the person will do it. some people will, unthinkingly almost. some cultures even actually comply to such requests from authority and teach their children to do so, to their own detriment and sometime, even, to their own demise. i come from a culture who won't give an inch and resents and fights even an attempt to deprive us of our freedoms and liberties. we do not go to our deaths willingly, so to speak.

i resented certain people trying to silence me by negging me not only gor myself, but people like that do it to others too, and otherss who are less able to resist.

actually, i am sort of surprised that more people do not upt out of it. look at all the threads and rules and what not devoted to it...but hey, it is cool for some people and it seems to work for most i suppose...just not my thing. also, people can tell me exactly what they think without some silly neg hanging over their head and believe me...you will not see many folk with 100 points being in the face of someone with 3000+ points.

just sayin'.

lol...but if you see anyone out there who is off the charts, let me know. it does get kind of lonely sometimes. i can't see your reps either. the way you see me is the way i see everyone else.

talk to roudy and jillian. they are the neg reppers. when i get a neg rep from someone and a PM that tells me to "STFU" or "stay off my thread", i can only assume that the neg rep is to silence me or there would have been a different message.

the fact that one person wants or tries to make another person do something does not mean the person will do it. some people will, unthinkingly almost. some cultures even actually comply to such requests from authority and teach their children to do so, to their own detriment and sometime, even, to their own demise. i come from a culture who won't give an inch and resents and fights even an attempt to deprive us of our freedoms and liberties. we do not go to our deaths willingly, so to speak.

i resented certain people trying to silence me by negging me not only gor myself, but people like that do it to others too, and otherss who are less able to resist.

Obviously those negs have not silenced you nor would I expect that it would do so to anyone. You whining about "otherss who are less able to resist" is just your opinion and a self-serving and extremely lame one at that.
You used to be a relatively rational albeit very hateful poster.
Now you are just very hateful.
What the hell happened to you?

Obviously those negs have not silenced you nor would I expect that it would do so to anyone. You whining about "otherss who are less able to resist" is just your opinion and a self-serving and extremely lame one at that.

look, ya stupid little shite. ya asked me a qiestion and i gave you an answer. i am not "whining" about others. i opted out because i didn't like the game. it, in my opinion and strictly for me was a stupid game that went against my nature. i have many people that i have the utmost respect for who like the system. i do not like it.

i have a degree in neurophysiology. i probably understand the system better than those who made it up. they probably had a very good intuitive understanding of it. i am sure no harm was meant. it is ust a system, not some ebil monster...but i just didn't want to deal with it so i opted out. i am also sure that the prospect of opting out scares people, most people. that's understandable.

i don't like unfair systems of any sort. i wasn't going to be able to change it so i opted out. people do let it affect them, whether they admit it or not. if it didn't affect people, there would not be so very, very many posts about it. if it didn't affect people, shite for brains, then it has no purpose whatsoever, in my opinion. if it didn't affect people, then why the hell don't you explain the 2/48 rule to me, its purpose, and the whining, and yes, when i use whining, i mean actual whining, of those who were dinged for it with "life time" bans.

what is the big deal. if you want to opt out, opt out. it really is liberating, an effect i never even expected.

sheesh...are you done. ust opt out if you want. i didn't ask iff i could opt in and you may want to ask that beforehand...but fucking sheesh...lol...why are you and roudy so fascinated by my measly life. i am a no body out in the middle of no where woth no grand illusions about myself but am quite satisfied with my past life and experiences, my present situation, and the future is just the future and i was always better at being lucky than at being good so every day is a treasure.

are we done?

if not,,,

OH WOE. HOW COULD I HAVE EVER BEEN SO STUPID TO GET OUT OF THE SYSTEM. WOE, WOE, WOE. OH GREAT GODS OF THE USMB, PLEASE LET ME BACK IN AND I WILL NEVER BE BAD OR STRAY AGAIN.

there ya go, ol' chosen buddy, from one of your faves among the goyim. a multiple choice answer so you can take your pick...or even...

the dog ate my rep system.

Last edited:

He just acted rational in order to decieve, but his tactics don't work here. After his third post, everybody realized he is pure Nazi scum.

Forum List

Back