Oscar Pistorius Not Guilty?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Are you kidding me? This one was way worse than OJ. Can't believe that black woman judge ruled the way she did. Insane!

Are you kidding me? This one was way worse than OJ. Can't believe that black woman judge ruled the way she did. Insane!
Sealybobo,
I totally agree. A little while ago I started a thread about money perverting justice in south africa too. I also brought up the O.J. thing. The whold thing is disgusting.

Sealybobo,
I totally agree. A little while ago I started a thread about money perverting justice in south africa too. I also brought up the O.J. thing. The whold thing is disgusting.
He could still be up on manslaughter charges and one other count of something I can't remember. He could be looking at 15 years. :thup:

Judge rules negligent Pistorius not guilty of murder

JOHANNESBURG — A judge ruled on Thursday that South African athlete Oscar Pistorius was not guilty of premeditated murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend. But the judge found him "negligent," raising the prospect of a manslaughter conviction.

Last edited:
Never judge the judicial standards of other countries on the basis of the greatest document ever written, the US Constitution. The guy could still be found guilty of manslaughter which is a more logical verdict.

Never judge the judicial standards of other countries on the basis of the greatest document ever written, the US Constitution. The guy could still be found guilty of manslaughter which is a more logical verdict.
whitetail,
Are you kidding me? He committed murder. Not manslaughter. Or as it was in that case, super hot chick slaughter.

Oscar Pistorius found guilty of culpable homicide World news theguardian.com

He did get convicted of "culpable homicide" or "negligent killing" and maybe one of the weapons charges. There is no minimum, so he is still expected to get a lighter sentence than what most of the public is calling for.

(If the prosecution in the Martin/Zimmerman case hadn't pushed so hard for a murder conviction as the ONLY justice,
I think they could have gotten some lighter charge like "negligent homicide" even if it got reduced or struck down on appeal.)

If Pistorius has such a personality disorder or whatever mental state makes him exercise such dangerous judgment,
then YES that is also an area of "negligence" that I believe we should quit excusing and start holding people responsible for.

If you KNOW you have a problem with abuse, and you or nobody you knows reports it to get help before it gets deadly,
then there should be legal responsibility or a chain of responsibility around the people who know this danger exists.

It is sad that such a high profile case brought this to light, where Reeva was even volunteering with outreach to address relationship abuse. Instead of letting it happen, why not use this case to set up systems for policing abuse at its roots.

That would be the best way I see to honor her memory and what she was trying to do to help others. I hope that inspiration catches on and moves more people to take action and get involved in preventing unstable people from hurting others.

whitetail,
Are you kidding me? He committed murder. Not manslaughter. Or as it was in that case, super hot chick slaughter.

The only reason you think that is because a pretty white woman died. Truth is that the facts NEVER supported a murder charge, or conviction.

Sealybobo,

And then when I heard it happened on Valentines Day??? OMG, it is so obvious that they were having a fight. She probably said she was going to leave him and he shot at her through the bathroom door and killed her.

Is that judge a fucking retard or was she told to rule this way? Oh my fucking god! So I can shoot my girlfriend when she goes to the bathroom in the middle of the night and say I woke up and heard something and thought it was a burglar? His story is such bullshit!

If I were that woman's family, I would kill him the minute he steps out of jail. Unless he gets 10 or 15 years that is. If he gets 1 year or no time there is no way I would allow it. And then I will come up with some god damn lame excuse like he came up with and I too will cry on the stand to My Lady the Judge and lets see if that stupid bitch gives me the benefit of the doubt.

If I woke up in the middle of the night and my girlfriend wasn't in bed with me and I heard someone in the bathroom, wouldn't I say, "who's there?" before shooting away?

Let me get this right? You know better then a Judge that sat through months of testimony? I got that right?

So you get up in the middle of the night and you hear something in the bathroom. Your woman isn't in bed. You don't ask "who's in there"? You just grab your gun and start shooting? Makes no sense.

So explain why the Judge being Black has ANYTHING to do with this?

Clearly black people are not good jurors and now it seems they aren't very good judges either.
So you ADMIT you are a racist fuck.... Thanks for admitting it, and here I thought all Liberals just loved minorities.

So explain why the Judge being Black has ANYTHING to do with this?

Clearly black people are not good jurors and now it seems they aren't very good judges either.
So you ADMIT you are a racist fuck.... Thanks for admitting it, and here I thought all Liberals just loved minorities.

Liberals understand that everyone can be at least a little racist. Conservatives are really racist and deny being even a little racist. That's the difference.

Why did they pick a black judge? Because no white judge would dare find that murderer not guilty. They'd be a laughing stock.

To be honest, that black probably doesn't even give a fuck some rich white women got shot. Do you think everyone in South Africa is as good as Mandella was? He had a very hard time convincing blacks not to "pay back" whites for Apartide.

Just look at how blacks in America wanted OJ to be found not guilty because of how blacks have been treated in the courts for centuries. Even if he was guilty they said, "what about the millions of blacks who were found guilty when they were innocent". So they didn't care about Nicole Brown or Ron Goldman. They only cared about how "blacks" get railroaded and so instead of admitting that OJ killed those people, they were all too willing to accept any excuses Johnny Cochran gave them and it was too easy for him to create "reasonable doubt". Johnny Cochran even admitted that if they gave him 1 black on the jury he would be able to get OJ off.

Anyways, Apartheid only ended in 1994. Do you think blacks in S. Africa are over it already? Hell, blacks in America aren't over slavery and that happened hundreds of years ago.

Forum List

Back