Osama's Hideway Resort - Google Maps Reviews

Oct 8, 2009
As is the way with such Resorts, Osama's Hideway draws much criticism from visitors around the world. I sure won't be booking a vacation there!

google map osama bin laden hideout - Google Maps

Some of the 1034 reviews:

A sight for sore eyes. Truly, dead awful. Stayed there a few years ago. At first, we couldn't even find the place, but I called a friend at the ISI (actually, he's just a part-time dish-washer in their cafeteria) and he knew the address.

Outstanding view, but the 7-18 feet walls blocked some pretty phenomenal sunsets. Would recommend if you are looking for a place to stay for 3-8 years without any governmental agencies bothering you.

I'm the local real estate expert and look at this little fixer -upper B&B. must be good at plaster repair and not squeemish about cleaning some minor stains and bio-material. Well secluded, and the neighbors will hardly bother to even notice you if you like privacy. New helipad. Telephone and internet to be set up by buyer- may take a few weeks. Comes with a few newer vehicles that apperar to have some minor hail damge although the weather in this region doesn't normally produce it. Security not necessary due to the fact it resides soooo close to military base who keep a close eye out for local riffraff.... Previous owners are very motivated sellers, recent deaths in family forced a rapid move out. Move fast, I know one person recently had his eye on it!!!!

Only stayed there one night Not impressed at all, No internet, No Wi-fi, The view was rubbish, took us hours to find the place, plus not much to do either. Wont complaining though. The guy in the next room was whinging about all the noise at midnight, haven't seen him since.

This is a pleasant lodging location for those who are seeking long-term stays with the upmost privacy. Family run and operated I found them to be the most sincere and generous hosts.When I heard that there was a lawsuit against the business, I was greatly surprised. Because of that, supposedly this place has been shut down and no longer open. But from what I hear, the owner is running a seafood joint, which has received rave reviews from all over the world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama succeeded on his fight against terrorism though many lives has been sacrifice due to bloodshed that took almost years . Now that Osama Binladen is Cold Dead Meat I hope the terrorism will ends on that. Too many died including innocent children. Lets unite to fight and stop any terrorism acts.

• Banned
Obama succeeded on his fight against terrorism though many lives has been sacrifice due to bloodshed that took almost years . Now that Osama Binladen is Cold Dead Meat I hope the terrorism will ends on that. Too many died including innocent children. Lets unite to fight and stop any terrorism acts.

So, you may or may not be 'hot' but you sure as hell lack a sense of humor. Good to know.

• Banned
:lol: I am still laughing. I'll keep checking back throughout the day for new comments.

I've been watching it since they started adding comments. Reading through all of 'em takes some time... but some are just brilliant. :lol:

Forum List

Back