Osama was the medusa with many heads.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OSAMA WAS THE MEDUSA WITH MANY HEADS.

Obama proved he is capable of leading and making the hard decisions. In spite of opposition to his getting Osama when he had the chance he made the hard choice and got him. Romney said it was not worth millions to get “one” person? Osama was not “one” person, he was the Medusa’s head was cut off and Al Qaeda is slowly dying. Left up to Romney, Osama would be alive and planning his next attack and General Motors would be dead and others would have died with them. General Motors had many heads just as Osama had many heads.
He passed Healthcare. Another hard choice.
Navy Seals could not have done it without approval of Obama. The idea that Obama should not get any credit is ludicrous. Bush said “dead or alive” and that was fine with the right wingers.
Did Obama make the “right” decision. You betcha. Obama If it was not right to get Osama, and it was "murder" then it was not right to invade Afghanistan and murder millions of innocent people trying to get those that died in 9-11. Bush made the hard choice of invading Iraq. Was it the right thing to do? Hell no and he admitted it was not the right thing to do. Did Bush get Saddam? You betcha. According to RRWE. We spend billions in Iraq and got nothing.
Radical Reich Wing Extremist never pass a chance to attack Obama. They want to give Bush credit for getting Osama?
Radical Reich Wing Extremist are a bunch of hypocrites.:eusa_liar::eusa_hand::cuckoo:

If Bush had got Osama. We would have had a parade, A national holiday. And a monument of Bush next to King.
I am listening to C -Span on the subject and I am hearing crazy from the Reich with every excuse possible way it was wrong for Obama to get Osama.
Navy Seals shoudl got the reward? They did their job and they were paid. Maybe Obama should share in that reward since he ordered the attack? Obama did his job.
Al Qaeda has been beheaded.

Last edited:
I'll bow to Obama later, right now I have to get ready for work

good grief

Last edited:
I respect the fact that he got Bin Laden. It would been nicer to have taken him alive to put him on trial, after getting information out of him...

The bottom line, though, is that if the economy doesn't improve, Obama is going to have a very hard time getting re-elected.

How so very cool that Obama crammed ObamaCare on the people he represents AGAINT THEIR WILL..

So Obama got one damned stinking terrorist and now we should hold a sticker Parade or something.

How pathetic can one get that they are using this as a reason he should be re-elected..Look at the state of OUR COUNTRY

Last edited:
Are we safer because the Medusa's head has been cut off? YOU BETCHA.

Kind of debatable.

First, I think the mythological example you are looking at is the Hydra, not Medusa. The hydra was a beast with many heads, and you cut one off, another grew in it's place.

Secondly, how much influence Osama Bin Laden still had at that point is questionable. He had gone completely off the grid, hadn't produced a propaganda tape in years, some even speculated that he died. Al Qaeda as a movement failed in Iraq, was driven out of Afghanistan, was limited to peripheries like Yeman and Somalia.

Now, I'm glad he's dead. I'm less glad about Khadafy because I think that we are unleashing a mess over there that will bite us in the ass later.

I respect the fact that he got Bin Laden. It would been nicer to have taken him alive to put him on trial, after getting information out of him...

The bottom line, though, is that if the economy doesn't improve, Obama is going to have a very hard time getting re-elected.
Trial would have incourage terrorist and make a hero of him. Hard to make a hero of a dead rat. Got what kind of info that we don't already have or need? Water board him maybe and still not get correct info.:cuckoo: Torture do not work and McCain said that.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...orture-did-not-help-hunt-for-osama-bin-laden/

Osama would have given up his life before he give up info.:cuckoo:
Respect? JESUS CHRIST.

Extreme pain and stress can actually impair a person's ability to tell the truth.
Neuroscience:Torture Doesn't Work and Here's Why - The Daily Beast

That is why when we are under stress we say things we do not mean.

Mukasey has said Mohammed “broke like a dam” during the 183 waterboardings performed on him. BULL SHAT. Why did it take 183 times?

Last edited:
How so very cool that Obama crammed ObamaCare on the people he represents AGAINT THEIR WILL..

So Obama got one damned stinking terrorist and now we should hold a sticker Parade or something.

How pathetic can one get that they are using this as a reason he should be re-elected..Look at the state of OUR COUNTRY

Actually, as many people dislike ObamaCare because it doesn't go far enough as it goes too far, and given that you guys nominated the man who designed the Beta Version really kind of takes it off the table as an issue for you.

Everyone agreed that the system couldn't go on as it has. At least Obama did something.

Trial would have incourage terrorist and make a hero of him. Hard to make a hero of a dead rat. Got what kind of info that we don't already have or need? Water board him maybe and still not get correct info.:cuckoo: Torture do not work and McCain said that.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...orture-did-not-help-hunt-for-osama-bin-laden/

Osama would have given up his life before he give up info.:cuckoo:
Respect? JESUS CHRIST.

That is why when we are under stress we say things we do not mean.

You know what, you don't know that... A lot of these guys gave up information pretty quickly, maybe bin laden would have, too.

For the record, I'm probably going to vote for Obama because I don't like Romney, but before you go all nutty and shit, the Death of Bin Laden had zero effect on my life one way or the other, and that's true of most Americans.

But don't go walking around with a severeed head as your standard. It's unseemly.

Forum List

Back