Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
O

One small Voice

In October 2001 the US staged a night time parachute raid and captured 'intelegence'. As part of this very secret raid, two airstrips were captured. I suggest that Osama was captured and held and executed in secret. He is toast.

Originally posted by Patriot54
what are your sources?

Donal Rumsfeld press conference after the raid, his denial was very oddly worded.

Originally posted by One small Voice
In October 2001 the US staged a night time parachute raid and captured 'intelegence'. As part of this very secret raid, two airstrips were captured. I suggest that Osama was captured and held and executed in secret. He is toast.

OK I'll play along. Why would they have kept it a secret?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
OK I'll play along. Why would they have kept it a secret?

Remember the time? Osama captured what would have been the response? Hijacked planes, hostages, threats.

No, Osama's capture had to remain a secret as does his execution.

He was dealt with the only way he could have been and now the CIA is using him in 'hiding' to find other cells. Why no video of Osama? Because he does not exist.

Donal Rumsfeld press conference after the raid, his denial was very oddly worded.
Can you please provide a link to a transcript or audio of that press conference?

Kathianne - it doesn't matter who's side she's on. You guys have your rules here and I'm just trying to abide by them.

Remember the time? Osama captured what would have been the response? Hijacked planes, hostages, threats.

No, Osama's capture had to remain a secret as does his execution.

He was dealt with the only way he could have been and now the CIA is using him in 'hiding' to find other cells. Why no video of Osama? Because he does not exist.

Personally I think his skeleton is in a cave somewhere I'll give you that, but I doubt he is being kept alive by the CIA

Can you please provide a link to a transcript or audio of that press conference?

Kathianne - it doesn't matter who's side she's on. You guys have your rules here and I'm just trying to abide by them.

I always get this question and when I provide the link it just generates more denials from those who are supposed to keep the story hidden or are too ignorate to see the truth. If you really want a link you can find it yourself by doing a search, the date was around October 13, 2001, type in paratroops, it was the only time the US has used them in Afghanistan, it was only time we staged a nighttime drop, the official report was that we captured intelegence and nobody was wounded or killed.

We also captured two airfields and I suspect Osama was wisked away in secret. It was not long after this that holding prisoners in secret was discussed by US courts. You can research this too but I suspect it will be toomuch trouble for you to do a little research, but you can sure call people names when it is in your interest to do that. It happens all the time.

I always get this question and when I provide the link it just generates more denials from those who are supposed to keep the story hidden or are too ignorate to see the truth. If you really want a link you can find it yourself by doing a search, the date was around October 13, 2001, type in paratroops, it was the only time the US has used them in Afghanistan, it was only time we staged a nighttime drop, the official report was that we captured intelegence and nobody was wounded or killed.

We also captured two airfields and I suspect Osama was wisked away in secret. It was not long after this that holding prisoners in secret was discussed by US courts. You can research this too but I suspect it will be toomuch trouble for you to do a little research, but you can sure call people names when it is in your interest to do that. It happens all the time.

And why pray tell should we do your research for you?

I, for one, tried to do your work for you and search this link. I searched with various search engines, using various phrases. I got zero hits using "Cheney, October, paratroops, transcript, Osama, conspiracy, airfield" in various orders.

You're either blowing smoke out your ass, too embarassed to link where you got this story or both.

My vote is for the latter.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
One small Voice or just One small Brain?

That was the first time I ever heard that one, you betcha.

Did not take that long either.

What a thought-provoking intelegent comeback......NOT.

I always get this question and when I provide the link it just generates more denials from those who are supposed to keep the story hidden or are too ignorant to see the truth.
I agree with you completely, I found that out the hard way yesterday. If you're going to post something that claims facts, you have to back it up. This is a conservative message board, it's best to stick to opinions so nobody can respond with "what's your source?"

So, where are you on the political spectrum?

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I, for one, tried to do your work for you and search this link. I searched with various search engines, using various phrases. I got zero hits using "Cheney, October, paratroops, transcript, Osama, conspiracy, airfield" in various orders.

You're either blowing smoke out your ass, too embarassed to link where you got this story or both.

My vote is for the latter.

Try reading what I said, it was a Rumsfeld press conference on Afghanistan, moron.

I agree with you completely, I found that out the hard way yesterday. If you're going to post something that claims facts, you have to back it up. This is a conservative message board, it's best to stick to opinions so nobody can respond with "what's your source?"

So, where are you on the political spectrum?

Converted from Liberal Democrat to Conservative Republican by going out and making a living for 25+ years.

Try reading what I said, it was a Rumsfeld press conference on Afghanistan, moron.

Ouch. that stings. That's the best you got?

Sorry for not being able to do your work as efficiently as you would like. I just cant seem to keep the conspiracy theories straight in my head. Those damn black helicopters flying around outside my window are transmitting radio frequencies which screw up my internet connection while trying to learn more about them.

I'll be with you again in about 3 minutes to report that I came up with zilch replacing Cheney with Rumsfeld. However, you could be a nice idiot and post the link to save me the time and effort.

This was my response, they looked up Cheney. I am sorry they looked up the wrong person. I know they are really not a moron.

Forum List

Back