Osama Sez: It's Israel

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
In his latest speech. Afterward, in CNN's Crossfire, Tucker Carlson was gutsy enough to ask Howard Wolfson (gee, wonder what he is?) of Kerry's campaign whether we should rethink our middle east policy. No, Wolfson said. Of course, I doubt Bush would either. So, neither Bush nor Kerry will stand up to the bully/baby Israel, and as a result, we are targets for terror.

William Joyce said:
In his latest speech. Afterward, in CNN's Crossfire, Tucker Carlson was gutsy enough to ask Howard Wolfson (gee, wonder what he is?) of Kerry's campaign whether we should rethink our middle east policy. No, Wolfson said. Of course, I doubt Bush would either. So, neither Bush nor Kerry will stand up to the bully/baby Israel, and as a result, we are targets for terror.
So the solution is ?

For my money, stop forking over billions of American dollars to Israel and stop using the U.S. military to do its will in the middle east. Our foreign policy should be designed with one goal in mind: making America safer and more prosperous.

Do you guys really think the Jihad threat will just disappear if we abandon israel? William, do you really think that?

I do not have a geopolitical crystal ball. However, I do have facts and evidence before me. One recent fact is Osama's latest speech, in which he says that he modeled his 9/11 attack on the 1982 attack on Lebanon by Israel, which was backed by the U.S. When he saw some buildings in Lebanon fall under fire/bombing by the Israelis, he said, "aha," that's what I'll do to the U.S.

Now.

The fact that 9/11 was modeled on an Israeli/U.S. attack tells me A LOT. It tells me that our backing of Israel is a large part of what motivates the al Quada sand *******. Many "normal" people agree with this assessment, only to then say...

"But Israel is our ally."

To which I say, "Yes, but not because we derive a benefit from it --- because we obviously don't --- but because of powerful, self-interested Jewish influence in the U.S."

William Joyce said:
I do not have a geopolitical crystal ball. However, I do have facts and evidence before me. One recent fact is Osama's latest speech, in which he says that he modeled his 9/11 attack on the 1982 attack on Lebanon by Israel, which was backed by the U.S. When he saw some buildings in Lebanon fall under fire/bombing by the Israelis, he said, "aha," that's what I'll do to the U.S.

Let's see it. You know the drill. Reputable sources only, or face the consenquences.

Now.

The fact that 9/11 was modeled on an Israeli/U.S. attack tells me A LOT. It [tells me that our backing of Israel is a large part of what motivates the al Quada sand *******. Many "normal" people agree with this assessment, only to then say...

Refrain from using the word '*******' on this board again. Next time you do, you'll be banned permanently.

"But Israel is our ally."

To which I say, "Yes, but not because we derive a benefit from it --- because we obviously don't --- but because of powerful, self-interested Jewish influence in the U.S."

You're full of shit, as usual. I'll let other members of this board shred you on this dumbass declaration.

Forum List

Back