'Osama is dead and GM is alive'...Sounds nice but.....

Rumsfeld has said no such thing that I'm aware of. And I've seen countless credible sources that indicate that Bush policies led to the killing of Osama.

Obama is a coward. He couldn't even stand up for his own principles. He had Osama executed without a trial.

He's said both. He's said it hasn't produced results, then later flip flopped and said it has.

I'm supposed to believe your fucked up interpretation? But if Romney did say anything it's probably b/c Bush threw him under the bus.

Who the fuck said anything about Romney!

RUMSFELD, GOD DAMMIT. Keep your figures straight.

He's said both. He's said it hasn't produced results, then later flip flopped and said it has.

I'm supposed to believe your fucked up interpretation? But if Romney did say anything it's probably b/c Bush threw him under the bus.

Who gives a fuck; you know who I meant. I notice you ain't backing up your talk with links. That's cool though. I'm sure you'd just be wasting my time anyhow. :badgrin:

Who gives a fuck; you know who I meant. I notice you ain't backing up your talk with links. That's cool though. I'm sure you'd just be wasting my time anyhow. :badgrin:

And you're a fucking lazy ass motherfucker too. It's called google you retard. Find a news source that you "agree" with.

And you're a fucking lazy ass motherfucker too. It's called google you retard. Find a news source that you "agree" with.

LOL - I do plenty of research during a day. However, I told you straight-up that I would never take your interpretation of any political event, but that if you wanted to post a link then I'd look at it. There was no pressure beyond that; no worries really. I just ain't going to go running down the bunny holes every time you talk out of your ass though. Get some credibility and maybe your claims will be more enticing brah.

LOL - I do plenty of research during a day. However, I told you straight-up that I would never take your interpretation of any political event, but that if you wanted to post a link then I'd look at it. There was no pressure beyond that; no worries really. I just ain't going to go running down the bunny holes every time you talk out of your ass though. Get some credibility and maybe your claims will be more enticing brah.

All I'm hearing is "blah blah blah I prefer to stay ignorant blah blah blah".

Stay ignorant... I'm cool with that. If you ever decide to change your mind, if you ever decide to question your own beliefs, if you ever decide to challenge yourself then you'll use your keyboard like a real person and explore that curiosity.

Stay ignorant... I'm cool with that. If you ever decide to change your mind, if you ever decide to question your own beliefs, if you ever decide to challenge yourself then you'll use your keyboard like a real person and explore that curiosity.

And I could care less what you claim to hear. I already know its bunk 9 out of 10 times anyhow.

Also, fine line between challenging one's self and wasting time on a dink.

And I could care less what you claim to hear. I already know its bunk 9 out of 10 times anyhow.

Also, fine line between challenging one's self and wasting time on a dink.

I hear what Donald Rumsfeld has said... and then later backed out of. You could hear it too, if you weren't such a fucking shut in concerning knowledge. You don't want to go outside to play, you just want to sit there wallowing in your own unchallenged ideas. And that's cool... many people are like that. You're just another one of them.

Forum List

Back