'Osama is dead and GM is alive'...Sounds nice but.....

Well__ first off Osama was killed off of Bush's intel (from waterboarding). And we have learned that Obama's involvement was minimal at best.

And as far as GM goes__ well we just paid a bunch of money to pay a bunch of fat and stupid union workers bloated pensions while Volts lose $49 for everyone produced.

Insight: GM's Volt: The ugly math of low sales, high costs | Reuters

Another great GOP lie. The intel that sealed Osama's fate was gathered by traditional methods, not torture.

You can fuck off too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

Hahahahaha no no fuck you.

^^
Nah. My fuck off is the only one that counts. I'm not the one coming on here and talking out of my ass and desperately hoping that informed people care.

If a democrat says anything, there is a 70% chance it's not true.

There's been more than enough time for facts to come out. Anyone saying shit, like Bush's intel didn't lead to Osama; is just f'ing talking out of their asses on purpose. And two libtards came here and not only did they defy it, but they did their patented accusations. I'm not going to play their Saul Alinsky bull shit any longer and neither should any of us. A hearty fuck off is all they get. They can go to the kiddies table where they belong.

Lie all you want it still doesn't alter the truth of the matter. Alot more than two people on this board disagree with your primise as the topic has been beaten to death on here.

^^
Nah. My fuck off is the only one that counts. I'm not the one coming on here and talking out of my ass and desperately hoping that informed people care.

Bull shit, you come here to lie your ass off. Everyday I drop by I see your lies.

The Chinese are happy with Barry's Government Motors. Lots of new factories, employees helping to juice their economy.

And GM is going to make a lot of money in China. Damn shame that an American company will be making money in China, don't you think?

Out sourcing is always good when unions do it. Romney, not so much

Out sourcing products; fantastic. Out sourcing JOBS; not so much.

I am now adding to this saying GM is Alive, and Bin Laden is dead And Brian Terry is still dead, why is the president ignoring this if he is so for the poor and middle class. At best Terry would be a middle class guy? Hes still dead and there are no answers to this mess that the media is allowing to disappear.

I am now adding to this saying GM is Alive, and Bin Laden is dead And Brian Terry is still dead, why is the president ignoring this if he is so for the poor and middle class. At best Terry would be a middle class guy? Hes still dead and there are no answers to this mess that the media is allowing to disappear.

Brian Terry died as a result of the failed drug policy in the USA that has led to the rise of the powerful Mexican Cartels much like alcohol prohibition gave rise to Capone and others who were willing to take the risk......It's time to rethink this policy of Interdiction and Incarceration.

Brian Terry died as a result of the failed drug policy in the USA that has led to the rise of the powerful Mexican Cartels much like alcohol prohibition gave rise to Capone and others who were willing to take the risk......It's time to rethink this policy of Interdiction and Incarceration.

I have to agree. Interdiction and incarceration hasn't worked. We should use execution that does work.

Osama was not found from intel garnered from waterboarding.

Nice try.

Fuck off. I'm so sick of the deny, deny, deny BS of Dems when facts are as plain as the nose on my face.

No, that's not what you're sick of. You are sick of being reminded that it was President Obama that had the courage to give the order to kill OBL. And it went beautifully!!! Why don't you just admit it?? All of you bat crap crazies wish it would have failed. You care more about having something to hold over the president's head than you do about the good of the country. You need to admit that, as well.

Nice try.

Fuck off. I'm so sick of the deny, deny, deny BS of Dems when facts are as plain as the nose on my face.

No, that's not what you're sick of. You are sick of being reminded that it was President Obama that had the courage to give the order to kill OBL. And it went beautifully!!! Why don't you just admit it?? All of you bat crap crazies wish it would have failed. You care more about having something to hold over the president's head than you do about the good of the country. You need to admit that, as well.

Of course that's true. Look how they treated Carter after the attempted rescue of the hosatges. I'll bet there is not one of them out there that can honestly say that if the operation had failed and US lives were lost, that they would not have blame President Obama for the failure.

Republicans are really desperate at this point.

Rove's superpac is filling the air waves with lies, but it's not working.

'Osama is dead and GM is alive'...Sounds nice but.....

...it's also TRUE!

And some stupid wingnut on a message board sure ain't gonna change that.

Suck it, Gatsby. :D

Republicans are really desperate at this point.

Rove's superpac is filling the air waves with lies, but it's not working.

Desperate about what Chrisy? Did Obama's $5,000,000,000,000 new debt, 40+ months of record unemployment, credit downgrade, bailouts and transfer payments to the unions, etc. magically go away?

Gore stories. Just like Harry.

Harry J. Anslinger's Reefer Madness Propaganda Lies

A young man got up one morning and killed his parents, two brothers and a sister with an axe. Harry Anslinger claimed marijuana was responsible for this horrific crime because, he said, Licata "had been addicted to smoking marijuana cigarettes for more than six months".

However, psychiatric examination of Victor Licata told a different story. The examining psychiatrist, Dr. H. Mason Smith, concluded that Licata's insanity was probably hereditary. His parents were first cousins and a granduncle and two paternal cousins had been committed to insane asylums. Licata's younger brother - one of his victims - had been diagnosed with dementia praecox.

Police had tried to have Victor Licata committed almost a year before he butchered his family, but withdrew the petition when the youth's parents insisted they could take better care of him at home.

Licata's history indicates that the cause of his crimes was a long lasting psychosis. At the Florida State Mental Hospital, he was diagnosed as suffering dementia praecox with homicidal tendencies, and he was observed to be overtly psychotic. In the hospital, Licata killed another patient and finally hanged himself.

Hospital records do not blame either Licata's crimes or his lifelong mental illness on marijuana. In fact, marijuana is never mentioned. Yet Anslinger misrepresented the Licata case for over 15 years in order to terrify the public about marijuana.

With that said no one should ever smoke PCP or do PCP in anyway unless you're a horse.

Nice try.

Nice jump Mister Alinsky__

Forum List

Back