Osama bin Laden plotted to assassinate President Obama

Bin Laden was afraid of President Obama. That alone should get Obama re-elected.

good grief..you could care less about what's going on with your fellow citizens here at home..
You got obama stars in your eye's to think of anything else

osama is dead.

thank your president you ungrateful assholes

We did........he just keeps wanting us to thank him again, and again, and again.........

obama_thank_you.jpg

Last edited:
I guess Osama was right to be affraid of Obama.

Guess who got a lead injection in the head while Obama was president?

He wasnt afraid of Obama TM. He just realized that Biden was an incompetant fool that would lead us to destruction faster than Obama would.

Bin Laden was afraid of President Obama. That alone should get Obama re-elected.

good grief..you could care less about what's going on with your fellow citizens here at home..

Some can't get past 'Cult Of Personality'. Nothing else matters...even if is a detriment to thier own lives.:eusa_whistle:

By David Gardner

Revealed: How bin Laden plotted to bring down Air Force One to kill Obama and replace him with 'totally unprepared' Biden

• Letters show that terror chief was growing impatient with his followers and the 'mistakes' they made
  • Al Qaeda wanted to assassinate Obama so that an 'unprepared' Joe Biden would take over
  • Terror group planned to spread propaganda ahead of 10th anniversary of 9/11 - and identified best U.S. networks to get their message out
  • Described Fox News as falling 'into the abyss,' and ABC News as 'all right'
Osama Bin Laden urged followers not to 'waste our effort' with attacks on Britain, but to focus exclusively on defeating America.

He plotted to bring down a plane carrying President Obama, claiming it would mean the accession of vice-president Joe Biden, who was 'utterly unprepared' for the job.

The revelations emerged in a cache of letters and documents recovered from Bin Laden's hideout in Pakistan and released online yesterday, a year after his death in a raid by US Navy SEALs.

They offer a rare insight into his thinking, with one letter drafted just a week before he died.

Bin Laden was clear he saw America as his overriding terror target.

'Even though we have the chance to attack the British, we should not waste our effort to do so but concentrate on defeating America, which will lead to defeating the others, God Willing,' he wrote.

'Any arrow and mine we have should be directed against Americans, disregarding all other enemies, including Nato, and concentrating on Americans only.'

And his prime target was President Obama.

Bin Laden ordered two units to be set up, in Pakistan and Bagram, Afghanistan – the home of a major US base – to attack aircraft carrying Mr Obama and his vice-president.

He clearly wanted gaffe-prone Mr Biden in the White House and said 'the killing…would have a serious impact on the course of the war' because Mr Obama was 'the man of this phase'.

Much More: Osama bin Laden files reveal plot to bring down Air Force One to kill Barack Obama | Mail Online

WHY does obama have an open door policy to the same types of people with the same mindset into the WhiteHouse?:eusa_whistle:

I guess Osama was right to be affraid of Obama.

Guess who got a lead injection in the head while Obama was president?

He wasnt afraid of Obama TM. He just realized that Biden was an incompetant fool that would lead us to destruction faster than Obama would.

Bin Laden got his news from CNN World News.

He actually believed them.

osama is dead.

I will thank the President for giving the go on the raid but my greatest thanks will always go to the men who risked life and limb to carry it out. Maybe you should be a little more grateful to them asshole.

Maybe you can point out where I have been ungratful to them?

Obama has said he is greatful to them many times.

You fucks just lie about that

Some can't get past 'Cult Of Personality'. Nothing else matters...even if is a detriment to thier own lives.:eusa_whistle:

It's downright creepy how they worship this guy...He's not President, he's like a god to them..

It's downright creepy how they worship this guy...He's not President, he's like a god to them..

Ridiculous. Even for you.

On second thought.....

Indeed...

APOLLOBAMA.jpg

"Apollobama"
(Image: EIB )​

Wait a second....O and O were plotting to kill each other? Keep diverting deflecting away.

Perhaps proof that the GOP and Osama were on the same side? They did let him get away.

Same with Clinton and the dems in the 90's. They refused. One could also deduce that Clinton's refusal to take OBL cost 3000 American lives. If you want to play that game.

Last edited:
osama is dead.

I will thank the President for giving the go on the raid but my greatest thanks will always go to the men who risked life and limb to carry it out. Maybe you should be a little more grateful to them asshole.

Maybe you can point out where I have been ungratful to them?

Obama has said he is greatful to them many times.

You fucks just lie about that
You point out where you have given the seals credit for anything all I ever see from you on this topic is Obama got Bin Laden as far as I can tell the only fucking liar here is you.

Wait a second....O and O were plotting to kill each other? Keep diverting deflecting away.

Perhaps proof that the GOP and Osama were on the same side? They did let him get away.

Same with Clinton and the dems in the 90's. They refused. One could also deduce that Clinton's refusal to take OBL cost 3000 American lives. If you want to play that game.

If Clinton had killed a previous American ally who we worked with us against the Soviets, Republicans would have had him impeached for more than a blow job and would have attempted to charge him with treason and murder. We all know that to be true. So your comment is purely political and not based in reality. You can't deflect Republican failure so easily. Not when you also have to fight reality, the truth and recent history.

Forum List

Back