Osama Bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
This is pretty interesting, but it's also pretty disturbing.

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment. Why hasn't this been reported in the major media?

osama_al.gif

Read full article here:
When Osama Bin Ladin Was 'Tim Osman'

That was during the Soviet invasion of Afghan when the US teamed up with then taliban to fight soviets. In more recent years, Bin Laden had been taken under the radicals newly released from Egyptian prison.

I recommend watching The Power of Nightmares

I four part documentary by BBC affiliate, Adam Curtis.

This is pretty interesting, but it's also pretty disturbing.

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman ... visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment. Why hasn't this been reported in the major media?

osama_al.gif

Read full article here:
When Osama Bin Ladin Was 'Tim Osman'

he's dead and no one gives a shit about old news of former allies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Da9ghk-sk]Is Osama Bin Laden A CIA Asset named Tim Osman ? - YouTube[/ame]

Motherfucker I wish we would have just let the Soviets keep Afghanistan and have them cut off the Talibans dicks and Bin Ladens, it would have probably been a much better place by now.

He was. Watch the four part documentary I offered up. It will tie it all together for you really nicely and you'll understand that he was an asset. But did not retain that status after the soviets withdrew from Afghanistan. He went off the radical Islam deep end. Nothing is as simple as it appears in the intelligence world.

Motherfucker I wish we would have just let the Soviets keep Afghanistan and have them cut off the Talibans dicks and Bin Ladens, it would have probably been a much better place by now.

Hard to say if the Soviets would have pulled it off even if we didn't get involved. Their economy imploded which is why they withdrew. Their money and resources were depleted.

it seems Paulitician is just gettin' his learn on and sharing. While this information is basically pointless now, understanding these things certainly helps folks keep perspective.

I've offered up my .02 cents now.

Hard to say if the Soviets would have pulled it off even if we didn't get involved. Their economy imploded which is why they withdrew. Their money and resources were depleted.

True, but I really wished we hadn't gotten involved and helped the Mujahids at all, the money, training and arms we gave them definently helped expel the Soviets.

it seems Paulitician is just gettin' his learn on and sharing. While this information is basically pointless now, understanding these things certainly helps folks keep perspective.

Gotta keep reminding people that their Government did lie to them about 9/11. Can't just let it fade away and be forgotten. The 9/11 Families deserve better.

Gotta keep reminding people that their Government did lie to them about 9/11. Can't just let it fade away and be forgotten. The 9/11 Families deserve better.

These two things can not be correlated in the way you are trying to fit them. The late 70s early 80s affiliation between Bin Laden and our CIA against the soviets does not really fit into 9/11 at all.

Correlation does not imply causation, in other words.

True, but I really wished we hadn't gotten involved and helped the Mujahids at all, the money, training and arms we gave them definently helped expel the Soviets.

I couldn't agree more. It helped, but was not the deal breaker. The Soviets command economy shit the bed like all command economies eventually do that refuse market economics on principle.

We should have let them have at it.

I couldn't agree more. It helped, but was not the deal breaker. The Soviets command economy shit the bed like all command economies eventually do that refuse market economics on principle.

We should have let them have at it.

No doubt.

Zbigniew Brzezinski meeting with Bin Laden (Tim Osman).

bin_laden_brzezinski1.gif

I'm curious what kind of uniform is he wearing? as far as I know Bin Laden never served in any Military?

Looks english.

but he never served and I'm thinking that doesn't look like him.

Well, apparently the same dipshit that starts this nonsense thinks that we had fake Bin ladens confessing to the 9/11 massacre. Since that is their MO it would make sense that they would fake a Bin Laden. It was their idea; you see.

I'm curious what kind of uniform is he wearing? as far as I know Bin Laden never served in any Military?

Looks english.

but he never served and I'm thinking that doesn't look like him.

Well, apparently the same dipshit that starts this nonsense thinks that we had fake Bin ladens confessing to the 9/11 massacre. Since that is their MO it would make sense that they would fake a Bin Laden. It was their idea; you see.

Never said that, Goose Stepper-Bot. Try again. :)

Forum List

Back