Orwellian Obama Administration Calls for “Reeducation”

It is an interesting choices of words...... I'm thinking "we need to a better job of explaining our agenda" would be better than "re-education". They do seem to have a propensity for using some outmoded Mao-like lingo.

I'm not ready to start stocking up on canned goods and ammo just yet though.

Just me.

____

Agreed - dumb choice of words, especially from such a high-ranking Obama official.

Orwellian Obama Administration Calls for “Reeducation” | Newsflavor

lol ...

Your quote in your OP calls it extremist politics yet here you are 80 posts later in the thread agreeing that it was a dumb choice of words.

It is an interesting choices of words...... I'm thinking "we need to a better job of explaining our agenda" would be better than "re-education". They do seem to have a propensity for using some outmoded Mao-like lingo.

I'm not ready to start stocking up on canned goods and ammo just yet though.

Just me.

____

Agreed - dumb choice of words, especially from such a high-ranking Obama official.

Orwellian Obama Administration Calls for “Reeducation” | Newsflavor

lol ...

Your quote in your OP calls it extremist politics yet here you are 80 posts later in the thread agreeing that it was a dumb choice of words.

It was a dumb choice of words given an administration under constant scrutiny as being dominated by extremist politicos. Such words only add further speculation as to how extremist they may or may not be.

Either by intent or ignorance those words were utilized by a high ranking Obama official - neither one complimentary to the administration...

Forum List

Back