Orville Seth MacFarlane Star Trek parodies.

It is actually pretty good. Recording episodes.

It actually feels more like Star Trek, than Star Trek.

Meh... not really.

It doesn't have enough jokes to be a comedy.

It doesn't have enough interesting ideas to be Science Fiction.

actually, I'm revising my opinion. I'm starting to warm up to this series.

Last night's episode wasn't that bad. Even with the bit about a black woman opting to be a single mother.

Last night's episode wasn't that bad. Even with the bit about a black woman opting to be a single mother.

If you want to go that route, though, it seemed to me that they wrote her kids as undisciplined and needing a mentoring figure, which "Fake Data" provided. (Sorry, I know the character is called Isaac, but I'm calling him "Fake Data". )

So far the only bad episode was the one about the single sex characters having a baby, other than that they all have been pretty good.

Last nights episode was a little "strange." I guess we got a little of Mcfarlane coming out of the closet, so to speak.

The liberal messages are pretty blatant, but I am use to seeing that in just about everything I see.

Last nights episode was a little "strange." I guess we got a little of Mcfarlane coming out of the closet, so to speak.

The liberal messages are pretty blatant, but I am use to seeing that in just about everything I see.

I agree. Really strange and I wasn't quite sure what the message was.

It kind of reminded me of this:

iu

But it was more along the lines of the TNG episode where it was revealed that the Cardassians, the Romulons, and the Klingons shared a common ancestor...

The message was that Blue Rob Lowe has a pheromone that makes people horny.

I didn't like the episode for other reasons. It was my biggest complaint with the way Braga wrote ST:Enterprise. Let's have this elite military organization not actually act much like a professional military organization.

First, if Blue Dude's species is a member of the Union, they should all know this stuff. I think this is some retroactive continuity to excuse the bad behavior of the First Officer character whose name escapes me right now (she's left such an impression). Oh, it's not her fault she cheated on her husband, that dude had a pheromone. Or something.

Also, when whatshername says that "Ed was a guy you could send out for Bagels and Tampons" to indicate what a thoughtful guy he was. Okay. This society has replicators. Why would you need to send him out for either?

Again- not funny enough to be a comedy, not serious enough to be a Sci-Fi. But i kind of like the show, so i'm torn.

I found the whole "doctor and the goo" thing to be freaking hilarious.

Plus Seth acting like a giddy schoolgirl was funny as well.

The message was that Blue Rob Lowe has a pheromone that makes people horny.

I didn't like the episode for other reasons. It was my biggest complaint with the way Braga wrote ST:Enterprise. Let's have this elite military organization not actually act much like a professional military organization.

First, if Blue Dude's species is a member of the Union, they should all know this stuff. I think this is some retroactive continuity to excuse the bad behavior of the First Officer character whose name escapes me right now (she's left such an impression). Oh, it's not her fault she cheated on her husband, that dude had a pheromone. Or something.

Also, when whatshername says that "Ed was a guy you could send out for Bagels and Tampons" to indicate what a thoughtful guy he was. Okay. This society has replicators. Why would you need to send him out for either?

Again- not funny enough to be a comedy, not serious enough to be a Sci-Fi. But i kind of like the show, so i'm torn.

maybe the Planetary Union is relatively new, and not all things about each species is known 100%, or maybe there are so many damn species it's too much information.

Remember how Vulcans kept Ponn Farr a Secret, maybe the blue thingies have a rule about touching people when in heat, and Blue Rob Lowe just decided not to follow those rules.

Yeah, I agree. Just the gay stuff was a bit bothersome to me. That was what it was meant to be to people like me I guess.

I get it. I am used to it by now.

Last night's episode was a good one. The clown was creepy as hell.

And catching the DR with that blob was a laugh to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back