Ortiz shot in Dominican Republic

The Dominican has very stringent gun laws that prevent Open Carry and have become a lot more draconian.

Didn't do anything for the violence, if such preeminent citizen can get shot.

Reports: Former Red Sox star David Ortiz shot in Dominican Republic

Logic failure. America has laws against drunk driving and since someone was killed by a drunk driver we should abandon them then?

Not that guns can be made illegal here w/o a new Amendment, we have the 2nd already and I'm not sure they really SHOULD be illegal. I just don't like flawed logic even if I suspect we support the same in the end.

This would have never happened if Congress wasn't wasting its time. Gun control now!
No! We don't need gun control. What part of "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" do you not understand in the Second Amendment?

This would have never happened if Congress wasn't wasting its time. Gun control now!

Ahhh...you do realize the Dominican Republic is not part of the United Sates.

And you realize that these burglars would have never been using a gun if someone had told them it's illegal, right?

So, if by some chance guns were not allowed in the United States, for some stupid ass reason they wouldn't be allowed in foreign countries? Really?!

And you realize that these burglars would have never been using a gun if someone had told them it's illegal, right?

But they wouldn't have been if they had been illegal long enough and enforcement was good enough.

I'm more or less pro gun rights even if the my local NRA types are a bunch of head in the sand behind the times loser hypocrites not standing up for anyone else's rights who look surprised when theirs get taken away.

But they wouldn't have been if they had been illegal long enough and enforcement was good enough.

I'm more or less pro gun rights even if the my local NRA types are a bunch of head in the sand behind the times loser hypocrites not standing up for anyone else's rights who look surprised when theirs get taken away.

That's all fine and well, I'm still having difficulty with the idea of any laws here having any influence in a different country.

The savages on that failed island hate black and white Americans. They have been assaulting and murdering American tourists for years. A number of cases have hit the news in the past few weeks. That idiot Ortiz was stupid for thinking it was his "homeland" when some mud hut tribe in Africa is, or his adopted land of America. He made a stupid choice.

#TheLargerIssue

Keeping it REAL!

Who is PRIMARILY responsible for raising, nurturing & socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into apparent angry, hateful, emotionally troubled teens & adults LARGELY lacking compassion, empathy & respect for their neighbors!

Anyone with ballz plz step forward with an intelligent reply.

Peace.

The Dominican has very stringent gun laws that prevent Open Carry and have become a lot more draconian.

Didn't do anything for the violence, if such preeminent citizen can get shot.

Reports: Former Red Sox star David Ortiz shot in Dominican Republic

Logic failure. America has laws against drunk driving and since someone was killed by a drunk driver we should abandon them then?

Not that guns can be made illegal here w/o a new Amendment, we have the 2nd already and I'm not sure they really SHOULD be illegal. I just don't like flawed logic even if I suspect we support the same in the end.

It's your logic that's flawed, using the gun grabbers logic we would outlaw cars when people drive them drunk. The laws are irrelevant, it's the tool used in the crime.

No! We don't need gun control. What part of "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" do you not understand in the Second Amendment?

Yup.

This happened in the DR. Not the US.

You sure ain't to bright.

Yup.

She is bright. Seemed to me she was trying to be facetious.

Yup.

She is bright. Seemed to me she was trying to be facetious.

Could be

Forum List

Back