Ortiz, Manny part of 2003 Roid Rangers

Can any of you guys explain to me why it took SIX years for them to release the info? And why they have a right to blindside him and the Red Sox like this? The NY Post released it...HOW? :confused:

Probably buying time to get his story straight.

I came to peace with myself a while back that this day would come.

Can any of you guys explain to me why it took SIX years for them to release the info? And why they have a right to blindside him and the Red Sox like this? The NY Post released it...HOW? :confused:
It was the NY Times actually Val.

Arod and NY felt the same way when he was blindsided by it in spring training, this stuff comes out.

They are all cheaters these days it seems.

I just can't imagine that he had known and still proceeded to make the statements he did, though.

And tonight it sounds like he is even questioning the veracity of the results? :confused:

I just can't imagine that he had known and still proceeded to make the statements he did, though.

And tonight it sounds like he is even questioning the veracity of the results? :confused:

Dammit.

I hope this doesn't get ugly.

Dammit.

I hope this doesn't get ugly.

No I think they're keeping it pretty tight. :cool:

I heard Francona speak after the game and Ortiz made a statement that he will stand up and tell the truth once he gets answers back from the source. I heard Theo made a statement as well.

Everyone is saying they're blindsided by this, but will answer all questions and put it behind them.

I'm sure some people will choose to make things ugly, so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, he hit a three run homer in the seventh today. :cool:

Forum List

Back