Ortiz, Manny part of 2003 Roid Rangers

Two more join arod on the list of cheats caught in 2003.

At this point the whole list should be released. Though to be honest, this will be known as the steroid era and every team that won a WS probably had at least a few players juicing.

3128536859_7bd66e020c_o.jpg

No!!! Not BIG PAPI!!!

2003...those were GOOD TIMES!

Last edited:
Big Phoney made a bunch of comments that ANYONE caught cheating should be suspended for a year.

Will this load put his money where his mouth is?

What a douche, when Arod was taking abuse from this guy about roids, he was doing THE EXACT SAME THING.

Big Phoney made a bunch of comments that ANYONE caught cheating should be suspended for a year.

Will this load put his money where his mouth is?

What a douche, when Arod was taking abuse from this guy about roids, he was doing THE EXACT SAME THING.

I hope he does sit because he's killing our lineup.

Theo would have the perfect excuse to get a big bat.

This is like the worst time ever to try to trade Ortiz.

Trying to get someone for him yes, however I'm talking for a excuse for the Red Sox to get rid of him.

No way.

Besides his $12 mil salary and lack of production the Red Sox organization can't just "get rid of him." What would that say if they traded Ortiz for some prospect which is about what he's worth? Oh sorry David, we know this town loves you, that you are heavily involved in the community, a charitable guy, helped bring us two world titles with some of the most clutch hits ever, and up until now have never had any issues here but now we're going to dump you off on some team for a prospect at the first sign of adversity.

The Red Sox owe it to Ortiz to stand by him right now.

He doesn't deserve to go out like that. It would be a classless thing to do and I'd be pretty disgusted.

And there is the other factor that Boston is unlikely to get a huge bat to replace the hole Ortiz leaves.

At least not without killing their minors and having to throw in a major league starter.

And there is the other factor that Boston is unlikely to get a huge bat to replace the hole Ortiz leaves.

At least not without killing their minors and having to throw in a major league starter.

Victor Martinez can be had for a lot cheaper than that.

Just adding him alone would be a great shot in the arm, no pun intended, to the lineup.

No way.

Besides his $12 mil salary and lack of production the Red Sox organization can't just "get rid of him." What would that say if they traded Ortiz for some prospect which is about what he's worth? Oh sorry David, we know this town loves you, that you are heavily involved in the community, a charitable guy, helped bring us two world titles with some of the most clutch hits ever, and up until now have never had any issues here but now we're going to dump you off on some team for a prospect at the first sign of adversity.

The Red Sox owe it to Ortiz to stand by him right now.

He doesn't deserve to go out like that. It would be a classless thing to do and I'd be pretty disgusted.

It'd be classless, I'm not saying it'd be right.

They do owe it to him to stand by him right now.

Just adding him alone would be a great shot in the arm, no pun intended, to the lineup.

He will never have Ortiz-like numbers.

Can any of you guys explain to me why it took SIX years for them to release the info? And why they have a right to blindside him and the Red Sox like this? The NY Post released it...HOW? :confused:

He will never have Ortiz-like numbers.

He doesn't have to.

We're in the hunt despite Ortiz' liability like status in the order.

Forum List

Back