Orthodox Jewish Man Beaten By Blacks In Williamsburg In Latest Possible Hate Crime

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
CBS New York ^ | July 7, 2015

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The NYPD is investigating another possible hate crime in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. There have been four attacks against the Orthodox Jewish community in a week — the most recent came late Monday night. As CBS2’s Ilana Gold reported, a 65-year-old man was attacked around 11 p.m. across the street from his home near Wilson Street and Wythe Avenue. A teenage boy and girl ran up to him from behind and started punching him in the face and laughing about it, investigators said...The neighbor said his son heard the victim screaming for help and then the son ran...

Four members of Williamsburg's ultra-Orthodox Jewish community have been arrested in connection with the beating of a gay black man in Williamsburg last December, an incident that has been investigated as a possible hate crime.

The suspects, who allegedly attacked 22-year-old Taj Patterson as he was walking along Flushing Avenue near Spencer Street early December 1, were rounded up by law enforcement officials this week, police said. Two of the suspects were apparently plucked from Israel, where they fled following the attack, the Daily News reports. They are expected to be arraigned later today, and more arrests are likely.

Patterson was walking home alone from a party when he was attacked by a horde of roughly 20 Orthodox Jewish men, who beat him while yelling anti-gay slurs, including, "Stay down, f----t!" Witnesses said the men all appeared to wearing similar uniforms, leading to speculation that they may have been members of Williamsburg Shomrim, a Jewish neighborhood watch group that patrols the area.

He was taken to Woodhull Hospital, where he was treated for a broken eye socket, a torn retina, bruises and blood clotting.

“I was alone. I was an easy target. I’m black. I’m gay, a whole slew of reasons," Patterson said following the assault.

Update, 5:04 p.m.: The Kings County District Attorney has released the names of the now five men arrested for Patterson's attack. Aharon Hollender, 28, Abraham Winkler, 39, Mayer Herskovic, 21, Pinchas Braver, 19 and Joseph Fried, 25, have all been charged with several counts of assault, though no hate crime charges have been filed. All five were associated with the Williamsburg Safety Patrol Unit, a civilian neighborhood watch group.

UPDATE Five Arrested In Williamsburg Beating Of Gay Black Man Gothamist

• Banned
Four members of Williamsburg's ultra-Orthodox Jewish community have been arrested in connection with the beating of a gay black man in Williamsburg last December, an incident that has been investigated as a possible hate crime.

The suspects, who allegedly attacked 22-year-old Taj Patterson as he was walking along Flushing Avenue near Spencer Street early December 1, were rounded up by law enforcement officials this week, police said. Two of the suspects were apparently plucked from Israel, where they fled following the attack, the Daily News reports. They are expected to be arraigned later today, and more arrests are likely.

Patterson was walking home alone from a party when he was attacked by a horde of roughly 20 Orthodox Jewish men, who beat him while yelling anti-gay slurs, including, "Stay down, f----t!" Witnesses said the men all appeared to wearing similar uniforms, leading to speculation that they may have been members of Williamsburg Shomrim, a Jewish neighborhood watch group that patrols the area.

He was taken to Woodhull Hospital, where he was treated for a broken eye socket, a torn retina, bruises and blood clotting.

“I was alone. I was an easy target. I’m black. I’m gay, a whole slew of reasons," Patterson said following the assault.

Update, 5:04 p.m.: The Kings County District Attorney has released the names of the now five men arrested for Patterson's attack. Aharon Hollender, 28, Abraham Winkler, 39, Mayer Herskovic, 21, Pinchas Braver, 19 and Joseph Fried, 25, have all been charged with several counts of assault, though no hate crime charges have been filed. All five were associated with the Williamsburg Safety Patrol Unit, a civilian neighborhood watch group.

UPDATE Five Arrested In Williamsburg Beating Of Gay Black Man Gothamist

Good, they should be! But now, you want to give me, say another 3 articles about Jews attacking blacks, and when you do, I'll give you 6 about the THUGERY attacking Jews....see how this works...I'm waiting, muslim dog!

Here, I'll even start for you scumbag...

[Black] Crown Heights Councilwoman Blames Growth of Jewish Community for ‘Knockout Attacks’

Gateway Pundit ^ | December 5, 2013 | Jim Hoft
Councilwoman Laurie CumboBrooklyn Councilwoman Laurie Cumbo blamed the recent ‘knockout game’ attacks in her district on the growth and succsess of the Jewish Community. In a Facebook post she says, “Many of her black constituents told her they feel threatened by the growth of the neighborhood’s Jewish community.” DNA Info reported: The alleged “knockout” attacks on Jewish residents of Crown Heights may stem from ongoing racial tension between the neighborhood’s black and Jewish communities, a newly-elected Brooklyn politician said. Councilwoman-elect Laurie Cumbo, who was elected to represent Crown Heights starting in January, released an open letter Tuesday saying that many...

Because JEWS are known to drive by shoot people like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and all other black shitholes!

They are hard to find as they are not front page in the papers. They also do lots of white collar crimes as well.

• Banned
They are hard to find as they are not front page in the papers. They also do lots of white collar crimes as well.

Come on, there all over SEARCH ENGINES, as blacks attacking Jews are! You're lazy and low hanging fruit when you post!

Didn't like my article, too bad.

Liked it fine, but doesn't SQUARE UP what the black THUGERY does! I equate the Thugery to muslims, THUGS, MOST of them (you notice I used a TRUMPISM here!) LOLOLOL!

Forum List

Back