Orrin Hatch Supports the Mosque

It's Hollowed Muslim Grounds?

I didn't know that I'll have to rename the pork store I'll build above the Mosque as

Al-Aqsa Pork Store.
Don't forget to invite Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld to the ribbon cutting.

Maybe the two conservatives can explain how two planes crushed three skyscrapers and how much money they've earned from the mass murder that happened on their watch.

Only because Bill Clinton passed up 6 separate chances to capture or kill bin Laden
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

And the Ground Zero Mosque will insult most of the 9/11 Families.

I can play this game too.. Realize before you start flying shit I never said they couldn't built a mosque. I keep saying I don't like location.

Were you this concerned when Ann Coulter was insulting 9/11 families? What about Bill O'Reilly?

Are you trying to say I don't care when people on my "Side" insult 9/11 Families? Besides, what did O'reilly say?

I don't care who you are, Insulting the 9/11 families is a huge disrespect.

No, I'm trying to ask you.

As for O'Reilly:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5noY]YouTube - Outfoxed: Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son[/ame]

If it's true the bones of African slaves are buried 25 feet below Lower Manhattan and at least 10% of West African slaves in America were Muslim, "it's not out of bounds to extrapolate that ground zero itself was built on the bones of at least a few Muslim slaves?"

"That is to say, hallowed Muslim ground."

Jen Phillips's Ground Zero's Slave Graves argues the exact dimensions of the burial ground is still being studied; however that doesn't limit pre-9E Muslim claims to WTC real estate:

"At any rate, some of the slaves' belongings were definitely at ground zero: About 100 boxes of artifacts from the African graves were stored at 6 WTC, which was crushed by the North Tower on 9/11, but thankfully archivists were able to recover them. A few of the items were strings of blue beads found buried with the slaves...which some think could be Islamic prayer beads.

"Park51 won't even be at ground zero proper (across from Brooks Brothers or the Century 21 department store). But if it were, it would still be perfectly defensible. In fact, since WTC was likely built over the centuries-old bones of Muslim slaves, it would be a downright blessing."
Considering how deep they dug the pit to form the foundation for the WTC, I surely doubt there are any slave bones on that site. Why not make it hallowed ground for Native Americans for that matter? :cuckoo:

Were you this concerned when Ann Coulter was insulting 9/11 families? What about Bill O'Reilly?

Are you trying to say I don't care when people on my "Side" insult 9/11 Families? Besides, what did O'reilly say?

As for O'Reilly:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5noY]YouTube - Outfoxed: Bill O'Reilly attacks 9/11 victim's son[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Bush's Presidency was illegtimate" :lol::lol::lol::lol: and the libturd wankers twist and turn when anybody says that about obie wan know nuttin. :lol:

As for O'Reilly:

You already have my answer.

Besides, i'm not gonna watch a 8 minute video.

Maybe the two conservatives can explain how two planes crushed three skyscrapers and how much money they've earned from the mass murder that happened on their watch.

Only because Bill Clinton passed up 6 separate chances to capture or kill bin Laden
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

"On February 8, the military began to ready itself for a possible strike. The next day, national technical intelligence confirmed the location and description of the larger camp and showed the nearby presence of an official aircraft of the United Arab Emirates. But the location of Bin Ladin’s quarters could not be pinned down so precisely…According to reporting from the tribals, Bin Ladin regularly went from his adjacent camp to the larger camp where he visited the Emiratis; the tribals expected him to be at the hunting camp for such a visit at least until midmorning on February 11…No strike was launched. By February 12 Bin Ladin had apparently moved on, and the immediate strike plans became moot. According to CIA and Defense officials, policymakers were concerned about the danger that a strike would kill an Emirati prince or other senior officials who might be with Bin Ladin or close by."

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Oopsies.

General: What happened to Handsome Tramp's stupid smirk?
Soldiers: Blown up, Sir!

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/08/orrin_hatchs_defense_of_park51.htmlHATCH: Let's be honest about it, in the First Amendment, religious freedom, religious expression, that really express matters to the Constitution. So, if the Muslims own that property, that private property, and they want to build a mosque there, they should have the right to do so. The only question is are they being insensitive to those who suffered the loss of loved ones? We know there are Muslims killed on 9/11 too and we know it's a great religion.... But as far as their right to build that mosque, they have that right.

I just think what's made this country great is we have religious freedom. That's not the only thing, but it's one of the most important things in the Constitution....

There's a question of whether it's too close to the 9/11 area, but it's a few blocks away, it isn't right there.... And there's a huge, I think, lack of support throughout the country for Islam to build that mosque there, but that should not make a difference if they decide to do it. I'd be the first to stand up for their rights.
Oh, well as long as Orin Hatch says it's ok... :rolleyes:

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

"On February 8, the military began to ready itself for a possible strike. The next day, national technical intelligence confirmed the location and description of the larger camp and showed the nearby presence of an official aircraft of the United Arab Emirates. But the location of Bin Ladin’s quarters could not be pinned down so precisely…According to reporting from the tribals, Bin Ladin regularly went from his adjacent camp to the larger camp where he visited the Emiratis; the tribals expected him to be at the hunting camp for such a visit at least until midmorning on February 11…No strike was launched. By February 12 Bin Ladin had apparently moved on, and the immediate strike plans became moot. According to CIA and Defense officials, policymakers were concerned about the danger that a strike would kill an Emirati prince or other senior officials who might be with Bin Ladin or close by."

Oopsies.

It doesn't say what you think it says. I see nothing about six times or President Clinton. It DOES say "But the location of Bin Ladin’s quarters could not be pinned down so precisely"

Oopsies.

It doesn't say what you think it says. I see nothing about six times or President Clinton. It DOES say "But the location of Bin Ladin’s quarters could not be pinned down so precisely"

But at least we agree that Clinton let OBL get away.

That's it! I'm putting my Mohammad's Pork Store Above the Mosque, on the roof if necessary. If Muslims can build on Solomon's Temple, I can build above their mosque

I've already told you, there's no available real estate on that block. You'd also have quite a bit of competition from the market directly next door to the Park51 center, which already sells a large selection of pork products.

And the Ground Zero Mosque will insult most of the 9/11 Families.

I can play this game too.. Realize before you start flying shit I never said they couldn't built a mosque. I keep saying I don't like location.

You mean like the number of Conservatives on this board who have called me a terrorist-loving communist for supporting the Mosque?

My brother died on 9/11 at the WTC.

The Plum Line - Orrin Hatch's defense of Park51

HATCH: Let's be honest about it, in the First Amendment, religious freedom, religious expression, that really express matters to the Constitution. So, if the Muslims own that property, that private property, and they want to build a mosque there, they should have the right to do so. The only question is are they being insensitive to those who suffered the loss of loved ones? We know there are Muslims killed on 9/11 too and we know it's a great religion.... But as far as their right to build that mosque, they have that right.

I just think what's made this country great is we have religious freedom. That's not the only thing, but it's one of the most important things in the Constitution....

There's a question of whether it's too close to the 9/11 area, but it's a few blocks away, it isn't right there.... And there's a huge, I think, lack of support throughout the country for Islam to build that mosque there, but that should not make a difference if they decide to do it. I'd be the first to stand up for their rights.
There is only one valid reason for being against the location. You believe that Muslims in general are responsible for 911, not a small group of Islamic terrorist. This is stirring up hatred against Muslims throughout the country. For the terrorist to be successful in their war against America, they need the support of millions of Muslims here in the US. What better way to get that support than to convince them that they are hated by Americans.

You might say, I have nothing against the Muslims, I just don't want them to causes distress to the victims of 911 by locating the center this close to ground zero. The problem with taking this stand, is that you are endorsing the belief that all Islamists are responsible not the Islamic terrorist.

You mean like the number of Conservatives on this board who have called me a terrorist-loving communist for supporting the Mosque?

My brother died on 9/11 at the WTC.

Doesn't matter who they are, disrespecting the 9/11 Victims is a huge no.

I'm sorry for your loss.. :(

The Plum Line - Orrin Hatch's defense of Park51

HATCH: Let's be honest about it, in the First Amendment, religious freedom, religious expression, that really express matters to the Constitution. So, if the Muslims own that property, that private property, and they want to build a mosque there, they should have the right to do so. The only question is are they being insensitive to those who suffered the loss of loved ones? We know there are Muslims killed on 9/11 too and we know it's a great religion.... But as far as their right to build that mosque, they have that right.

There is only one valid reason for being against the location. You believe that Muslims in general are responsible for 911, not a small group of Islamic terrorist. This is stirring up hatred against Muslims throughout the country. For the terrorist to be successful in their war against America, they need the support of millions of Muslims here in the US. What better way to get that support than to convince them that they are hated by Americans.

You might say, I have nothing against the Muslims, I just don't want them to causes distress to the victims of 911 by locating the center this close to ground zero. The problem with taking this stand, is that you are endorsing the belief that all Islamists are responsible not the Islamic terrorist.

There are several valid reasons why one would be against the location. One of these reasons is the genuine belief that it is morally wrong to build it there. What better way for Muslims to demonstrate that they understand the depth of feeling than by moving the mosque.

No one is endorsing jack shit about all Muslims being responsible. We all (at least most of us do.... there are bound to be a few fucking idiots who do hold them all responsible) know that it was an act of a few. However, like everyone else, we are entitled to our view - and we don't deserve to be labeled 'bigots' but the ranting MSM for it.

It's Hollowed Muslim Grounds?

I didn't know that I'll have to rename the pork store I'll build above the Mosque as

Al-Aqsa Pork Store.

Frank, he passed up ONE chance, the one where he was offered him yet he couldnt find a legal way to take him

the rest of the times they had him on a predator drone, but that was before they were armed
there is no guaranty that if they had fired the cruise lissiles at those sites they would have actually got him

Forum List

Back