Orrin hatch retires

Apparently X amount of cash can buy a shitload of butthurt too.

Or do you put this out for free?
Says the bitch that keeps saying Hillary won the popular vote...

If asked, yes I have the numbers. Everyone does. They're fucking public information.

Do you get paid to be butthurt about that too?
I get paid to work with sheet metal now.
And nobody has the numbers out in public. They sued Trump when he asked for them.

The numbers have been out since they came in. It took a while but they were in well before the inauguration.

Doesn't mean you can't continue to stick your head under the covers making low moaning noises, but it also doesn't make the numbers go away. Grow a pair and deal with 'em.
The numbers were announced by our corrupt media but nobody seems to want to produce them for an official audit. They even went to court to prevent any official release to a government investigation team. State officials refuse to turn over voter roll data to Trump election panel | The Hill

So that tells me the numbers were faked.

It tells me that you're hung up on on "WAAAH!!! THE NUMBERS DON'T SAY WHAT I WANT THEM TO SAY WAAAAH!! THEY'RE FAKE WAAAAH!!!!"

"Voter roll data" is not "votes", Dumbass.

As I said grow a fucking pair already.

Federal Election Commission: 2016 Presidential votes (complete)

As I said --- public information. Been out there a year now.

Probably because she did
Irrelevant. :boohoo:

What's irrelevant? Your paranoia?
Paranoid?

Nope.

The popular vote is irrelevant.

You folks on the Left repeat irrelevant statistics that you refuse to verify and then claim I'M parinoid, or whatever stupid nasty word you try or throw out there, and I'm the little unstable bitch in this argument????

Fuck you :anj_stfu::asshole:

Probably because she did

Paranoid?

Nope.

Then why did you bring it up in the first place, Dumbass?

If asked, yes I have the numbers. Everyone does. They're fucking public information.

And nobody has the numbers out in public. They sued Trump when he asked for them.

The numbers have been out since they came in. It took a while but they were in well before the inauguration.

Doesn't mean you can't continue to stick your head under the covers making low moaning noises, but it also doesn't make the numbers go away. Grow a pair and deal with 'em.
The numbers were announced by our corrupt media but nobody seems to want to produce them for an official audit. They even went to court to prevent any official release to a government investigation team. State officials refuse to turn over voter roll data to Trump election panel | The Hill

It tells me that you're hung up on on "WAAAH!!! THE NUMBERS DON'T SAY WHAT I WANT THEM TO SAY WAAAAH!! THEY'RE FAKE WAAAAH!!!!"

Sorry, considering the fact that CA is officially breaking immigration laws as we speak, anything they put out is suspicious and cannot be trusted. When Trump tried to verify those lying fucks election tallies they refused....so anything a criminal government produces is untrustworthy.

End of story.

Probably because she did

Paranoid?

Nope.

You folks on the Left repeat irrelevant statistics that you refuse to verify and then claim I'M parinoid, or whatever stupid nasty word you try or throw out there, and I'm the little unstable bitch in this argument????

Fuck you :anj_stfu::asshole:

You're the one inferring some big conspiracy that Hillary actually lost the popular vote. Yes, that's paranoid, tard.

Sorry, considering the fact that CA is officially breaking immigration laws as we speak, anything they put out is suspicious and cannot be trusted. When Trump tried to verify those lying fucks election tallies they refused....so anything a criminal government produces is untrustworthy.

End of story.

Already covered this. It's still quoted above.

To wit: "WAAAH!!! THE NUMBERS DON'T SAY WHAT I WANT THEM TO SAY WAAAAH!! THEY'RE FAKE WAAAAH!!!!"

Nobody was refused verifying jack shit. All states' tallies are certified. THAT is the end of your story. Now, whether you like the ending of that story or not - THAT is what's "irrelevant",

Let's get the thread back on track, actually. It's about Hatch's retirement. It has nothing to do with the 2016 election or California.

Apparently, my prior comment was missed so I'll post it again.

Let's get the thread back on track, actually. It's about Hatch's retirement. It has nothing to do with the 2016 election or California.

Mia Love, all day, every day.

If you don't want MIA LOVE to replace Hatch, you are a racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

EFF ROMNEY.

MIA LOVE!

If you don't want MIA LOVE to replace Hatch, you are a racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

EFF ROMNEY.

MIA LOVE!

Or maybe you just don't live in Utah.

Doesn't Mia Love already have a Congressional seat? Isn't that working out?

You really are a moron. Clearly I was talking about Hatch but I guess your pea brain can't make the connection.

Really? Bannon doesn't like Mitt either, hence my continued confusion.

You libs need a writing course.

you need a reading course lib.

I read just fine. You just can't keep your pronouns straight.

Apparently you don't read fine. You can't keep your brain straight.

Still beating a dead horse? You lost, like you losers always do.

You are the dead horse. Loser.

EFF ROMNEY.

MIA LOVE!

Mia Love is not going to run. Romney will win easily.

So Romney is not conservative enough for all those purists like Limbaugh and Mark Levin, who shill day and night for a guy who supported abortion, Universal Healthcare, was a Democrat up until 5 minutes before the GOP primary, and gave millions to Pelosi and Schumer. FRAUDS.

Forum List

Back