Orly Taitz Slapped with $20,000 fine for wasting judicial resources

(from her facebook page)

Leonard McCauley
5:40 pm 10-14-2009 Orly Taitz, U will not believe this...U might recall the letter I sent to Judge Clay Land asking him out for a round of Fist n" Cuffs on the Courthouse Square....
I must have really freightened the Weasle, cause a fella by the name of Chad B. Hunt, Deputy U.S. Marshal, Tulsa, Okla. gave my neighbor his card and asked me to call him.
I called him immediately & left a message. He just now returned my call.
He proceeded to chastise me for writing threatening letters to Judge Land...By the time I got threw with him, he was talking to himself..
My letter did exactly what I wanted it to do, and I thanked Chad B. Hunt for making my day.
If Judge Land thinks he is scaring me by sending a U.S. Marshall to try and Frighten a 62 yr. old S.S. Recepiant, he is dead wrong...All he did was to strengthen my resolve..

fisticuffs2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

orly taitz slapped with $20,000 sanction

birther leader orly taitz has been fined for "wasting the judicial resources" of the middle district of georgia with her "frivolous and sanctionable conduct."

read more at: orly taitz slapped with $20,000 sanction

bwahahahaha!!!

It's about to get a lot funnier.

Birthers = fail at life.

Lest anyone doubted me:

Taitz loses again.

Orly Taitz Smacked Down: Birther Lawsuit Dismissed « The Washington Independent

From the Judges' opinion. Apparently Judge Carter wasn't as fond of Orly as the birth tards thought he was.

F. Conduct of Plaintiffs’ Counsel

The hearings have been interesting to say the least. Plaintiffs’ arguments through Taitz have generally failed to aid the Court. Instead, Plaintiffs’ counsel has favored rhetoric seeking to arouse the emotions and prejudices of her followers rather than the language of a lawyer seeking to present arguments through cogent legal reasoning. While the Court has no desire to chill Plaintiffs’ enthusiastic presentation, Taitz’s argument often hampered the efforts of her cocounsel Gary Kreep (“Kreep”), counsel for Plaintiffs Drake and Robinson, to bring serious issues before the Court. The Court has attempted to give Plaintiffs a voice and a chance to be heard by respecting their choice of counsel and by making every effort to discern the legal arguments of Plaintiffs’ counsel amongst the rhetoric.

This Court exercised extreme patience when Taitz endangered this case being heard at all by failing to properly file and serve the complaint upon Defendants and held multiple hearings to ensure that the case would not be dismissed on the technicality of failure to effect service. While the original complaint in this matter was filed on January 20, 2009, Defendants were not properly served until August 25, 2009. Taitz successfully served Defendants only after the Court intervened on several occasions and requested that defense counsel make significant accommodations for her to effect service. Taitz also continually refused to comply with court rules and procedure. Taitz even asked this Court to recuse Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato on the basis that he required her to comply with the Local Rules. See Order Denying Pls.’ Mot. For Modification of Mag. J. Nakazato’s Aug. 6, 2009, Order; Denying Pls.’ Mot. to Recuse Mag. J. Nakazato; and Granting Ex Parte App. for Order Vacating Voluntary Dismissal (Sep. 8, 2009). Taitz also attempted to dismiss two of her clients against their wishes because she did not want to work with their new counsel. See id.

Taitz encouraged her supporters to contact this Court, both via letters and phone calls. It was improper and unethical for her as an attorney to encourage her supporters to attempt to influence this Court's decision. Despite these attempts to manipulate this Court, the Court has not considered any outside pleas to influence the Court's decision.

Additionally, the Court has received several sworn affidavits that Taitz asked potential witnesses that she planned to call before this Court to perjure themselves. This Court is deeply concerned that Taitz may have suborned perjury through witnesses she intended to bring before this Court.

While the Court seeks to ensure that all interested parties have had the opportunity to be heard, the Court cannot condone the conduct of Plaintiffs’ counsel in her efforts to influence this Court.

Since I don't want to create new threads about the moron, Orly Taitz, I'll just keep posting the latest in her sad saga in this thread:

Birther Lawsuit Witnesses: Orly Taitz Told Us To Lie

Among the allegations Smith makes is that Taitz asked him to say that he was the one who obtained a document that was alleged to be a 1964 Kenyan birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama II. He says he didn't. That document had been called a forgery by experts, and Smith said his own research also concluded that the document was fake. He also alleges that Taitz asked him to give false testimony about speaking to specific people in Africa, and that she asked two other people to lie under oath.

Smith also reveals that Taitz stopped speaking to him after he told people that she was sleeping with Charles Lincoln, a member of her legal team. And he describes in detail Lincoln, who has been disbarred in three states, relating his opinion of Taitz's sexual performance.

In fairness, Lucas Smith is a lying sack of shit, but then again, so is Orly. Congratulations Birthers, you continue to demonstrate that the rest of the sane world was correct for laughing at your hysteria.

BTW, if anyone want's to burn their eyes, they can read about Lincoln's description of Taitz's sexual performance in the sack in the deposition:

Lucas Daniel Smith 10.12.09 new Declaration SACV09-00082-DOC (Anx)

Since I don't want to create new threads about the moron, Orly Taitz, I'll just keep posting the latest in her sad saga in this thread:

Among the allegations Smith makes is that Taitz asked him to say that he was the one who obtained a document that was alleged to be a 1964 Kenyan birth certificate for Barack Hussein Obama II. He says he didn't. That document had been called a forgery by experts, and Smith said his own research also concluded that the document was fake. He also alleges that Taitz asked him to give false testimony about speaking to specific people in Africa, and that she asked two other people to lie under oath.

Smith also reveals that Taitz stopped speaking to him after he told people that she was sleeping with Charles Lincoln, a member of her legal team. And he describes in detail Lincoln, who has been disbarred in three states, relating his opinion of Taitz's sexual performance.

In fairness, Lucas Smith is a lying sack of shit, but then again, so is Orly. Congratulations Birthers, you continue to demonstrate that the rest of the sane world was correct for laughing at your hysteria.

BTW, if anyone want's to burn their eyes, they can read about Lincoln's description of Taitz's sexual performance in the sack in the deposition:

To add to your warning here.... there isn't enough brain bleach in the world to scrub that description from your mind.

To add to your warning here.... there isn't enough brain bleach in the w orld to scrub that description from your mind.

I think Orly might have single handedly torpedoed the birther movement. Those people are virtually moot these days.

To add to your warning here.... there isn't enough brain bleach in the w orld to scrub that description from your mind.

I think Orly might have single handedly torpedoed the birther movement. Those people are virtually moot these days.

They are being rendered even more moot today by the courts.

Berg's appeal to the 3rd Circuit was denied: BERG v OBAMA (Original Case) - PRECEDENTIAL OPINION -Transport Room

And, the Court of Appeals of Indiana today ruled: "Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. Just as a person “born within the British dominions [was] a natural-born British subject” at the time of the framing of the U.S. Constitution, so too were those “born in the allegiance of the United States [] natural-born citizens.” :eek:

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/11120903.ebb.pdf

Not a good day to be a birther... :eusa_whistle:

Berg's appeal to the 3rd Circuit was denied: BERG v OBAMA (Original Case) - PRECEDENTIAL OPINION -Transport Room

And, the Court of Appeals of Indiana today ruled: "Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents. Just as a person “born within the British dominions [was] a natural-born British subject” at the time of the framing of the U.S. Constitution, so too were those “born in the allegiance of the United States [] natural-born citizens.” :eek:

Checkmate LOL

Wow. That is it.

RHODES v MacDONALD - 36 - ORDER for final judgment against Orly Taitz. - Gov.uscourts.gamd.77605.36.0

O R D E R​

Orly Taitz has failed to pay the $20,000.00 sanction ordered by the Court on October 13, 2009. Accordingly, the Clerk is ordered to enter final judgment in favor of the United States of America and against Orly Taitz in the principal amount of $20,000.00. The United States Attorney is authorized and directed to collect the judgment as provided by law.​

IT IS SO ORDERED, this 13th day of November, 2009.​

S/Clay D. Land

CLAY D. LAND

UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE​

Heh. I bet O Rly thought Judge Land had forgotten :)

is Lou Dobbs going to join her movement now he has so much spare time on his hands or will Fox News scoop him up?

RHODES v MacDONALD - 36 - ORDER for final judgment against Orly Taitz. - Gov.uscourts.gamd.77605.36.0

O R D E R​

Orly Taitz has failed to pay the $20,000.00 sanction ordered by the Court on October 13, 2009. Accordingly, the Clerk is ordered to enter final judgment in favor of the United States of America and against Orly Taitz in the principal amount of $20,000.00. The United States Attorney is authorized and directed to collect the judgment as provided by law.​

IT IS SO ORDERED, this 13th day of November, 2009.​

S/Clay D. Land

CLAY D. LAND

UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE​

Heh. I bet O Rly thought Judge Land had forgotten :)

Yes!

Nail her, Judge Land (in the legal sense of the word).

This women obviously thinks she is above the law.

New Topics

Forum List

Back