Orly Taitz Slapped with $20,000 fine for wasting judicial resources

She promises not to abide by the order, and went on national TV last night calling Judge Land 'delusional and corrupt'.

Wonder if she'll be jailed for contempt?

OrlyTaitzMugshot.jpg

As blisteringly-hilarious the order is, without a doubt the best part is this:

"The Court further directs the Clerk of this Court to send a copy of this order to the State Bar of California, 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, for whatever use it deems appropriate."

She promises not to abide by the order, and went on national TV last night calling Judge Land 'delusional and corrupt'.

Wonder if she'll be jailed for contempt?

OrlyTaitzMugshot.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEhe76sPPgE&feature=related]YouTube - Bobby Fuller 4 - I Fought the Law[/ame]

What? The judicial system finally grew a set, it's about time. Now if they would do that a lot more frequently fewer people would be willing to file frivolous law suits. :clap2:

"The Court further directs the Clerk of this Court to send a copy of this order to the State Bar of California, 180 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, for whatever use it deems appropriate."

That can't be good.

At the very least, maybe this will make any judge outside of the State of California allowing Orly to argue in a state where she is not admitted.

She's been getting away with arguing without being admitted to state's bars simply because most of the judges have a strong indication that her claims are frivolous.

That can't be good.

At the very least, maybe this will make any judge outside of the State of California allowing Orly to argue in a state where she is not admitted.

She's been getting away with arguing without being admitted to state's bars simply because most of the judges have a strong indication that her claims are frivolous.

I wonder how much Land's order is going to influence Carter...

That can't be good.

I would hope it wouldn't.

I don't think it will matter as Orly's ineptness are more than enough to influence Judge Carter.

This is a classic case of why the judiciary exists, to preserve law and order from the hands of angry, irrational mobs.

Case in point: Judge Carter's comment about Orly's fanatics bombarding his office with correspondence.

ok.. lets take bets on how long it takes Taitz to scream antisemitism...

:rofl: :rofl:
California is the only state left where you don't have to actually go to a real law school to get a license. Gee, can't tell can ya?

That can't be good.

I don't think it will matter as Orly's ineptness are more than enough to influence Judge Carter.

This is a classic case of why the judiciary exists, to preserve law and order from the hands of angry, irrational mobs.

Case in point: Judge Carter's comment about Orly's fanatics bombarding his office with correspondence.
Wonder if any challenged him to FISTICUFFS!

That just cracks me the hell up :lol:

That can't be good.

Perhaps 'influence' wasn't the right word. I guess what I'm saying is that he's bound to be aware of this, and of her pattern of misconduct. And that pattern was taken into account by Land, so I wonder if Carter will do the same?

"These are ludicrous claims, there is no factual basis for them. Why give the birthers any airtime? Lou Dobbs on his radio show said, "I believe the president is a citizen of the United States." But he keeps raising these questions, complaining about criticism from "limp-minded, lily-livered lefties." Is it responsible for Dobbs and others to go on the air, talk about these claims, demand proof, when we have seen a copy of the birth certificate? Hawaii officials say Obama was born there in 1961."

-- Howard Kurtz, in a rare flash of sanity, Link

Forum List

Back