Consider The Numbers

What’s wrong with Palestinian surrender?

Surrender is the recognition that in a contest, staying the course will prove costlier than submission.

Yet Mr. Erekat and the Palestinian leadership choose to stay the course and reject the term “surrender.” In doing so, they expose the uncomfortable truth about the Palestinian national identity: It is motivated not by building a better life for its people but by destroying Israel.

Nothing at all "dumbass" about this.

By the way, in relation to this issue, I saw a Toutube lately about the Arab-Israeli conflict, in which a translator said that in the Arabic language there is no word for "compromise." (In Hebrew, the word is "levater.")
"compromise" in Hebrew is "pshara" (פשרה)

Surrender is the recognition that in a contest, staying the course will prove costlier than submission.

Yet Mr. Erekat and the Palestinian leadership choose to stay the course and reject the term “surrender.” In doing so, they expose the uncomfortable truth about the Palestinian national identity: It is motivated not by building a better life for its people but by destroying Israel.

By the way, in relation to this issue, I saw a Toutube lately about the Arab-Israeli conflict, in which a translator said that in the Arabic language there is no word for "compromise." (In Hebrew, the word is "levater.")

Compromise with Palestinians??? How does that work?

It is troubling to me how only Jordan's Black September ever resulted in a lasting peace from Palestinians. Let us all hope & pray the Pali's don't leave Israel any other option than to have to do what Jordan did for peace.

So how long have you been in the IDF?

By the way, in relation to this issue, I saw a Toutube lately about the Arab-Israeli conflict, in which a translator said that in the Arabic language there is no word for "compromise." (In Hebrew, the word is "levater.")[/QUOTE]
"compromise" in Hebrew is "pshara" (פשרה)[/QUOTE]

Compromise with Palestinians??? How does that work?[/QUOTE]

My point is that Palestinians might not believe in "compromise" because that word isn't even in their lexicon as Arabic-speaking ppl. But Hebrew DOES have such a word, and we Jews are descendants of Aaron the priest, brother of Moses, and all the lessons he taught us about compromising for the sake of peace. So we have it in our genes and perhaps one day we can show them the way. If Arabic has no word corresponding to the English "compromise" or the Hebrew "pshara", that would explain a whole lot. Your post kinda makes it sound like Jews don't believe in compromise either.

"compromise" in Hebrew is "pshara" (פשרה)[/QUOTE]

My point is that Palestinians might not believe in "compromise" because that word isn't even in their lexicon as Arabic-speaking ppl. But Hebrew DOES have such a word, and we Jews are descendants of Aaron the priest, brother of Moses, and all the lessons he taught us about compromising for the sake of peace. So we have it in our genes and perhaps one day we can show them the way. If Arabic has no word corresponding to the English "compromise" or the Hebrew "pshara", that would explain a whole lot. Your post kinda makes it sound like Jews don't believe in compromise either.[/QUOTE]

In other words, we can offer to compromise. If they refuse, then it's all on them.

Not too bright Palestinians. Every time the Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & guess who loses each conflict but wins in the death toll. And yet the Palestinians just never learn. If you don't want dead Palestinians, don't attack & kill any Israelis. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

CHARTS: Deaths and Injuries in Israel-Palestine since 2000
They should have taken the deal when they were offered 98% of what they asked for. But that’s what happens when a group elects a terrorist party to represent them

My point is that Palestinians might not believe in "compromise" because that word isn't even in their lexicon as Arabic-speaking ppl. But Hebrew DOES have such a word, and we Jews are descendants of Aaron the priest, brother of Moses, and all the lessons he taught us about compromising for the sake of peace. So we have it in our genes and perhaps one day we can show them the way. If Arabic has no word corresponding to the English "compromise" or the Hebrew "pshara", that would explain a whole lot. Your post kinda makes it sound like Jews don't believe in compromise either.

In other words, we can offer to compromise. If they refuse, then it's all on them.
Israel offered more than compromise. Pals still chose hate. As they always do

Israel offered more than compromise. Pals still chose hate. As they always do[/QUOTE]

Does anyone disagree that it is far more beneficial for the Pali's to at least compromise than it is for the Israeli's? And yet Palestinian mentality continues to prevail.

Not too bright Palestinians. Every time the Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & guess who loses each conflict but wins in the death toll. And yet the Palestinians just never learn. If you don't want dead Palestinians, don't attack & kill any Israelis. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

CHARTS: Deaths and Injuries in Israel-Palestine since 2000
They should have taken the deal when they were offered 98% of what they asked for. But that’s what happens when a group elects a terrorist party to represent them

Arafat, PA & Hamas. And still some wonder why no peace .

No matter what Israel is wiling to concede to the Palestinians for peace it's never enough. And what have the Palestinians ever been willing to concede to Israel for peace?

No matter what Israel is wiling to concede to the Palestinians for peace it's never enough. And what have the Palestinians ever been willing to concede to Israel for peace?

Let us ask PF Tinmore.

Hello! Anybody home?

Forum List

Back