Orin Hatch being prepped to step in for Trump

zombie Reagan did 8 yrs, Orin can hang in there for a few

believe me I'm no Hatch fan, but at least he can be contained until next year
Can you please inform the unwashed just exactly where Orrin Hatch stands in the line of succession, according to the Constitution?

read the OP, it's all there

keep an eye out for 'RICO'
I know Hatch is 3d in line.

pretty sure he'd be fourth in line since #3 will be in a jumpsuit and thus unable to serve

Soooooooooo, when none of this happens, is there going to be a report of your head exploding?

not likely but thanks for playing

Orrin Hatch is being prepped for burial, the undertaker's kiln

Can you please inform the unwashed just exactly where Orrin Hatch stands in the line of succession, according to the Constitution?

RICO...lol.

Hoss, it's hopeless

tell that to John Gotti

pretty sure he'd be fourth in line since #3 will be in a jumpsuit and thus unable to serve

Soooooooooo, when none of this happens, is there going to be a report of your head exploding?

I think there is a higher probability of your head exploding in anguish, than any of these fanciful claims happening. But hey, feel free to keep posting them. They are nothing if not amusing and show the depths to which you progressives have plummeted. Reality and you folks have definitely parted ways!. \

Thanks for the entertainment!

RICO...lol.

Hoss, it's hopeless

tell that to John Gotti

You meant Rico Suave, right?

The original Constitution provides that if neither the President nor Vice President can serve, the Congress shall provide law stating who is next in line. Currently that law exists as 3 USC 19, a section of the U.S. Code. This law was established as part of the Presidential Succession Act of 1947. There, the following line of succession is provided:

• Speaker of the House of Representatives
  • President Pro Tempore of the Senate
  • Secretary of State
  • Secretary of the Treasury
  • Secretary of Defense
  • Attorney General
  • Secretary of the Interior
  • Secretary of Agriculture
  • Secretary of Commerce
  • Secretary of Labor
  • Secretary of Health and Human Services
  • Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
  • Secretary of Transportation
  • Secretary of Energy
  • Secretary of Education
  • Secretary of Veterans Affairs
  • Secretary of Homeland Security
Constitutional Topic: Presidential Line of Succession - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

I think there is a higher probability of your head exploding in anguish, than any of these fanciful claims happening. But hey, feel free to keep posting them. They are nothing if not amusing and show the depths to which you progressives have plummeted. Reality and you folks have definitely parted ways!. \

interesting post

The original Constitution provides that if neither the President nor Vice President can serve, the Congress shall provide law stating who is next in line. Currently that law exists as 3 USC 19, a section of the U.S. Code. This law was established as part of the Presidential Succession Act of 1947. There, the following line of succession is provided:

• Speaker of the House of Representatives
  • President Pro Tempore of the Senate
  • Secretary of State
  • Secretary of the Treasury
  • Secretary of Defense
  • Attorney General
  • Secretary of the Interior
  • Secretary of Agriculture
  • Secretary of Commerce
  • Secretary of Labor
  • Secretary of Health and Human Services
  • Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
  • Secretary of Transportation
  • Secretary of Energy
  • Secretary of Education
  • Secretary of Veterans Affairs
  • Secretary of Homeland Security
Constitutional Topic: Presidential Line of Succession - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

exactly, thanks for the link

Ran across this article earlier today.

The Swamp continues to plug the drain installed by Trump's ascendance to Washington. They -- the political establishment & fake news cartel -- are having a field day full of anonymous sources & unfounded allegations since Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.

Now the Washington Post just raised the stakes in the swamp's race to the bottom.

They claim the Russia probe into election collusion reaches all the way to the White House.

Who's under investigation and who's making the claim you might ask?

FAKE NEWS ALERT: MSM Throws ABSOLUTELY Reckless Anonymous Allegation at Trump White House | TrumpTrain

most Americans have already assumed either Pence or Ryan would get the nod, but not so fast......they're both in the dog house, soon to be big house, on RICO raps, b'bye.........

Donald Trump and Mike Pence have both violated their oaths of office in plain sight over the unconstitutional dismissal of Director Comey, these sources say, and elements of the Judicial Branch are asserting the separation of powers described in the Constitution. This matter is separate from, and additional to, the substantive charges of collusion with the Russian state, and of money-laundering, sedition, violation of the Logan Act, and other crimes with which both Trump and Pence may be charged. As I exclusively reported earlier this week, Speaker Paul Ryan, normally third in the line of succession, will be excluded as the intelligence community has an intercept in which Ryan openly admits that he knew Sergei Kislyak was washing Russian money into the GOP. This will convict Ryan on RICO charges; as I have also exclusively reported this week, a RICO case exists against the GOP as a body. The raids earlier this week on a data and consulting firm close to Paul Manafort formed part of evidence gathering in this RICO case.

Multiple sources close to the intelligence, justice and law enforcement communities say that the House Judiciary Committee is considering Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States.

Sources further say that the Supreme Court notified Mr. Trump that the formal process of a case of impeachment against him was begun, before he departed the country on Air Force One. The notification was given, as part of the formal process of the matter, in order that Mr. Trump knew he was not able to use his powers of pardon against other suspects in Trump-Russia cases. Sources have confirmed that the Marshal of the Supreme Court spoke to Mr. Trump.

It was reported this week that Mr. Trump had texted Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn the message ‘Stay strong’. This might be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate a witness, sources say.

“Trump’s Presidency Ended May 9th” – Hatch Getting Security Briefings
I don't see any links or place of information so it does make the post suspicious as false news.

The Alt Fact is the far right's allegations that Trump investigation is Fake News.

They will says that all the way to the court house and trial.

most Americans have already assumed either Pence or Ryan would get the nod, but not so fast......they're both in the dog house, soon to be big house, on RICO raps, b'bye.........

Donald Trump and Mike Pence have both violated their oaths of office in plain sight over the unconstitutional dismissal of Director Comey, these sources say, and elements of the Judicial Branch are asserting the separation of powers described in the Constitution. This matter is separate from, and additional to, the substantive charges of collusion with the Russian state, and of money-laundering, sedition, violation of the Logan Act, and other crimes with which both Trump and Pence may be charged. As I exclusively reported earlier this week, Speaker Paul Ryan, normally third in the line of succession, will be excluded as the intelligence community has an intercept in which Ryan openly admits that he knew Sergei Kislyak was washing Russian money into the GOP. This will convict Ryan on RICO charges; as I have also exclusively reported this week, a RICO case exists against the GOP as a body. The raids earlier this week on a data and consulting firm close to Paul Manafort formed part of evidence gathering in this RICO case.

Multiple sources close to the intelligence, justice and law enforcement communities say that the House Judiciary Committee is considering Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States.

Sources further say that the Supreme Court notified Mr. Trump that the formal process of a case of impeachment against him was begun, before he departed the country on Air Force One. The notification was given, as part of the formal process of the matter, in order that Mr. Trump knew he was not able to use his powers of pardon against other suspects in Trump-Russia cases. Sources have confirmed that the Marshal of the Supreme Court spoke to Mr. Trump.

It was reported this week that Mr. Trump had texted Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn the message ‘Stay strong’. This might be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate a witness, sources say.

I don't see any links or place of information so it does make the post suspicious as false news.

patribotics. blog is a liberal site anyhow.

“Trump’s Presidency Ended May 9th” – Hatch Getting Security Briefings – patribotics

Last edited:

Is anyone else worried that Johnny can vote?

Forum List

Back