Orignal Moon landers

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
I was dissapointed in them - esp Armstrong

It waslikethey werereluctant heroes.

I was very dissappointed in them - esp Armstrong - to this day ...................

I was diassapointed in all 3 - esp Armstrong - couldhavebeen more enthusitaitrc.........

Hey - I watched the first moon landing in July 1969 - then delivered newspaper s around 5 AM next morning

"MOONWALK"

The way Armstrong acted - like he was embarrassed to be the first man on the moon.

Some would say that was cool.

But he did pull rank on Aldrin to be the forst on the lunar surface.

I wish they had acted more exiited afterwards.

not a problem - I watchedthe firstmmom landing..

Then deliver paper thesame morning

The way Armstrong acted - like he was embarrassed to be the first man on the moon.

Me too, every morning I get up frowning. My wife usually asks, "what's wrong honey ?"
"You know bloody-well what's wrong !. It's that damn lack of excitement shown by Armstrong and Aldrin !"

Me too, every morning I get up frowning. My wife usually asks, "what's wrong honey ?"
"You know bloody-well what's wrong !. It's that damn lack of excitement shown by Armstrong and Aldrin !"

They were pissed they missed Woodstock, when they found out the concert-goers got higher than they did. True story! :smoke:

:lol:

Buzz Aldrin should have been the first man to walk on the moon. He lived up to the historical event that was he was selected for.

Since the moon landining of Apollo 11, Neil Armstrong has played Gretta Garbo, rarely talking about it and remaining isolated. Their were a dozen astronaughts who could have been selected to be the first. Armstrong did not live up to the responsibility

Forum List

Back