Origin and Motive Still a Total Mystery

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Witnesses said the suspect shouted ‘Allahu Akhbar’ as he fired at pedestrians and used his knife.

“According to Mr Heitz, Mr Chekatt has 27 previous convictions in Germany, Switzerland and France, and was placed on the terror watch-list while in prison in 2015 after he showed signs of radicalisation.” The London Telegraphreports that “France says it cannot ‘rule out’ that a suspected terrorist has fled to neighbouring Germany after killing at least two people and injuring 13 in the eastern French city of Strasbourg.”

We should import a few million and find out.

Workplace violence, not terrorism. Shouting "Allahu Ackbar" is a common expression. I sometimes say that when I'm trying to back out of a crowded convenience store parking lot and I can't see behind me. I figure if I let him guide my wheels, I won't run into anyone. :biggrin:

ETA: Yelling "Allahu Ackbar" is the most widely-used method of operating a firearm, among Middle Easterners. They generally don't know how to aim them and don't have a clue what "sights" were made for. Therefore they invoke their monkey-god to guide the bullets to the target.

I'm not making this up. :biggrin:

Allahu Akhbar! Well I wonder what he meant by that?

“God is [the] greatest” or “God is greater”

But we all know there's only one true God: The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses, as it is used some 6,807 times in the Bible.

It is not “Allah”, as some book written 600 years after the death of Christ fictitiously purports.

ETA: Yelling "Allahu Ackbar" is the most widely-used method of operating a firearm, among Middle Easterners. They generally don't know how to aim them and don't have a clue what "sights" were made for. Therefore they invoke their monkey-god to guide the bullets to the target.

they say it whilst playing backgammon too

they say it whilst playing backgammon too

If I'm out in public and someone says ""Allahu Ackbar", backgammon or not, that Glock 19 I carry is coming out of my hostler.

:laughing0301:

I agree. From what I've read most of them couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. But Allahu Ackbar is being screamed.

This guy sounds like a candidate for a bullet to the head. To bad he will end up in a French court.

I agree. From what I've read most of them couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. But Allahu Ackbar is being screamed.

This guy sounds like a candidate for a bullet to the head. To bad he will end up in a French court.
He might become France’s next president.

Forum List

Back