Oriana Fallaci Trial Began Yesterday

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Defaming Islam. Like the Muslims haven't done enough of that. Links at site, some very good background:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/011784.php
Fallaci trial to begin today in Italy

Force of Reason.jpeg
Do you have your copy yet?

Courtroom Jihad in Italy: the Fallaci trial begins today, no doubt with the mujahedin laughing behind their palms at the indignant compliant dhimmis. Indignant, that is, at Fallaci, not at the mujahedin who so skillfully use our legal system and the prevailing and suicidal multiculturalist zeitgeist against us. As one Muslim leader told the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Izmir, Turkey, Giuseppe Bernardini: “Thanks to your democratic laws, we will invade you. Thanks to our religious laws, we will dominate you.”

Meanwhile, here is my response to the charges against Fallaci, showing that she is right about every one. Such charges could only have been brought to spread more fog about Islam and jihad, thereby to lull complacent Westerners to continue on their path of cultural and domestic non-resistance.

"Italian author to be tried for defaming Islam," from AP, with thanks to Romy:

Italian author and veteran journalist Oriana Fallaci goes on trial Monday, charged with defaming Islam in a 2004 book. Fallaci, who lives in New York, was not expected to attend the hearing in Bergamo, northern Italy.

Muslim activist Adel Smith filed a lawsuit against Fallaci, charging that some passages in her book, "The Strength of Reason," were offensive to Islam. Smith's lawyer cited a phrase from the book that refers to Islam as "a pool ... that never purifies."

Fallaci told The Associated Press last year that "I have expressed my opinion through the written word through my books, that is all."

I doubt that Fallaci will grace these disgraceful proceedings with her presence. If she does, she will be imprisoned for rhetorical excess. Such is the madness of Europe today.
Posted by Robert at June 12, 2006 05:56 AM

So you can't talk about jews, and you can't talk about Islam. The only fair victims are christians and Christianity, the idolaters of the noahide system.

It's late, I'm not in a serious mood, curse and damn me later but I just had a thought. If we used initials in citation of legal cases and Oriana Fallici was on trial the case would be cited as "State v Fallici O."

Okay, bad taste I know.

Forum List

Back